Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Who Has The Lying Spirit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has The Lying Spirit? (1945 Views)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / Why Girls Are Lying This Much ( Picture ) / Omitting Information Vs Lying In A Relationship - Which Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Lying Spirit? by achi4u(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
We all know who we are and what we are capable of doing.

Btw a modern guy and a sophisicated lady who do you think that can lie easily to get what he/she want out of relationship?
Re: Who Has The Lying Spirit? by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
I can't decide
Re: Who Has The Lying Spirit? by adexsimply(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
achi4u: We all know who we are and what we are capable of doing.

Btw a modern guy and a sophisicated lady who do you think that can lie easily to get what he/she want out of relationship?

A Sophisticated lady... i guess.. because she is over-exposed
Re: Who Has The Lying Spirit? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
50-50
Re: Who Has The Lying Spirit? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
Me grin
Re: Who Has The Lying Spirit? by achi4u(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
pDude: Me grin
na wa o!

but ladies here sees you as a truthful guy.
Re: Who Has The Lying Spirit? by Mynd44: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
adexsimply: A Sophisticated lady... i guess.. because she is over-exposed
Seriously? Smh

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Lying Spirit? by adexsimply(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Seriously? Smh
Y?
Re: Who Has The Lying Spirit? by Mynd44: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
adexsimply: Y?
You gave no reasons for that you just picked the woman probably out of the fact that you are a guy.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Lying Spirit? by adexsimply(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
You gave no reasons for that you just picked the woman probably out of the fact that you are a guy.
mayb it was from experience..did u consider that? i knw wat i'm saying.. although it myt nt apply to all..but to some extent....
Re: Who Has The Lying Spirit? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
If there is anything I am proud of, its the fact that I do not lie for whatever reason. It almost seems like I am incapable of telling a lie. If I do, I become troubled and must admit the truth immediately. Lying isn't something I am worried about anymore and I am glad.
Re: Who Has The Lying Spirit? by topsco(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
achi4u: We all know who we are and what we are capable of doing.

hmmh! Modern guy got the ideas and the method of modern times,while a Sophisticated lady got the understanding of how pple behave,knowledge and clever in a complicated way...

I go for a Sophisticated lady,because her cleverish tinz.
Re: Who Has The Lying Spirit? by achi4u(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
topsco:
hmmh! Modern guy got the ideas and the method of modern times,while a Sophisticated lady got the understanding of how pple behave,knowledge and clever in a complicated way...

I go for a Sophisticated lady,because her cleverish tinz.
+100
you really captured the image am trying to paint.
btw,a lady can do anything inhuman to have way in a relationship...maybe this is hw NATURE created them?.

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Not Having A Bf/gf / 12 Wrong Things Guys Check Before Marrying A Girl / Hmm GIRLS Of Nowadays...may God Help Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.