Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? (3077 Views)

As A Devoted Christian Should She Study Islamic Studies In The University? / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by ijawkid(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
Niflheim: @ijaw kid,the christian europeans murdered africans en masse and now they claim that we are ritualists!!!They are the biggest ritualists ever to set foot(or is it paw) in africa!!!

Those europeans who murdered africans aren't christians but pseudo christians..false christians....... ....
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
I have a friend from Portugal who is so passionate about Ifa religion. I too have started studying Ifa,in fact i now have it on my Ipad. Ifa is an ancient tradition practiced in Brazil,Haiti,Cuba and the United States of America. It is a religion that does acknowleg the feminin energy and gives a lot of power and admiration to women.......unlike the gay tradition of christianity.

The western religion borrowed a lot from Ifa. The Jesus of the bible is actually Obatala. These were black skinned entities. ifa acknowledged the earth is femini, its messangers and prophets were very black skinned. I do not need a white man to teach me my religion. Pope is gay,God of the bible is gay(a god without a goddess) Jesus of the bible is surrounded by men because he is gay.......why? Beacause the white society is naturally a gay society.

I got nothing agains gay poeople,i am just saying it is a white society thing. This is why it is weird to find a law in africa that support being gay . It is never in our DNA. The African culture requires a man to have a wife,we have godesses and gods. Otherwise,the population of humans will decrease.

1 Like

Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
ifeness: I have a friend from Portugal who is so passionate about Ifa religion. I too have started studying Ifa,in fact i now have it on my Ipad. Ifa is an ancient tradition practiced in Brazil,Haiti,Cuba and the United States of America. It is a religion that does acknowleg the feminin energy and gives a lot of power and admiration to women.......unlike the gay tradition of christianity.

The western religion borrowed a lot from Ifa. The Jesus of the bible is actually Obatala. These were black skinned entities. ifa acknowledged the earth is femini, its messangers and prophets were very black skinned. I do not need a white man to teach me my religion. Pope is gay,God of the bible is gay(a god without a goddess) Jesus of the bible is surrounded by men because he is gay.......why? Beacause the white society is naturally a gay society.

I got nothing agains gay poeople,i am just saying it is a white society thing. This is why it is weird to find a law in africa that support being gay . It is never in our DNA. The African culture requires a man to have a wife,whe have godesses and gods.

ABEG ABEG!!!

I said we should teach paganism as culture or literature! Stop preaching pagan conspiracy theories here. Ifa has nothing to do with christianity!
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijawkid:

Those europeans who murdered africans aren't christians but pseudo christians..false christians....... ....

*sigh i dont get why you are arguing so pointlessly. I am defending your people when i am Hausa and dont have anything to do with them. you should be siding with me and we should be arguing against the foreigners.

it is sad how utterly brainwashed and hollow abrahamism can make people. . sad
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

ABEG ABEG!!!

I said we should teach paganism as culture or literature! Stop preaching pagan conspiracy theories here. Ifa has nothing to do with christianity!

Culture and Literature is fine, but i am propagating it to achieve a Belief Status at par with other foreign beliefs. a Statushood of religion.

afterall isnt religion a set of beliefs beliefs in that which portrays the mentality of the people. .
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijawkid:

Nonsense. So who are the real christians? The false prophets of the Jehovahs witness with their failed prophecies?

1 Like

Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by ijawkid(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

first of all the possibility of twins is very rare. second, if i do it, i will consult the oracle and my wife and i will decide. because this practice is mostly to do with custom rathar than SPirituality. it is not present among any other peoples.

Keep deluding yourself with paganism........which oracle??....those yeye oracles.....

PAGAN 9JA:

oh yes you are mentally deranged. .. . . and narrow. .

...only when I and my family worship snakes.....
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Culture and Literature is fine, but i am propagating it to achieve a Belief Status at par with other foreign beliefs. a Statushood of religion.

afterall isnt religion a set of beliefs beliefs in that which portrays the mentality of the people. .

I have no problem with that.

My problem was that the guy was linking christianity to Ifa. Claiming that Jesus is Obatala!
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

Nonsense. So who are the real christians? The false prophets of the Jehovahs witness with their failed prophecies?

they cant even make 1 straight prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijawkid:

Keep deluding yourself with paganism........which oracle??....those yeye oracles.....

...only when I and my family worship snakes.....

Jesus told you to be as wise as snakes.

1 Like

Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by ijawkid(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

Real Christians are those who don't engage in wars and politics.......

I repeat ::::::::Those europeans who killed africans aint christians...they are wayo/psuedo christians....
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

I have no problem with that.

My problem was that the guy was linking christianity to Ifa. Claiming that Jesus is Obatala!

oh yes that is true what you say. this stuff goes on a lot in the Culture section. the linkage of christianity with African religions.

after all how can a jewish hippie be a Force of Creation, when he himself was created very recently.

maybe he is the Creator force of trouble. lol
i think ifeness was talkin about the south american hybrid versions of Ifa ORisha , where they compare xtian prophets as Ifa Gods.
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijawkid:

I repeat ::::::::Those europeans who killed africans aint christians...they are wayo/psuedo christians....

But real christians engage in slavery?

Real christians engage in tithes?

Real christians destroy private property (Jesus chasing people with whips and destroying their market stalls)

1 Like

Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

oh yes that is true what you say. this stuff goes on a lot in the Culture section. the linkage of christianity with African religions.

after all how can a jewish hippie be a Force of Creation, when he himself was created very recently.

maybe he is the Creator force of trouble. lol
i think ifeness was talkin about the south american hybrid versions of Ifa ORisha , where they compare xtian prophets as Ifa Gods.

oh, I see
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by ijawkid(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

Jesus told you to be as wise as snakes.

And did Jesus say worship them??......

You are arguing here like you would wanna worship snakes.......

Leave the western countries and come back to 9ja to practice the old religion..........abi you wan practice am there??....hypocrite!!!!!!.......
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijawkid:

i will only accept this if all African tribals revert to Paganism and then you start preaching through fair means.

85% of World xtians ancestors and them have been converted to christianity by force, lies, deceit, misionary bribery (providing money, shelter, jobs, etc., in return for conversion), etc.
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijawkid:

Leave the western countries and come back to 9ja to practice the old religion..........abi you wan practice am there??....hypocrite!!!!!!.......

he can practice it ova there. anywayz Logicboy is an atheist.
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by ijawkid(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

But real christians engage in slavery?

Real christians engage in tithes?

Real christians destroy private property (Jesus chasing people with whips and destroying their market stalls)

Which slavery??........

Which tithes??real christians don't pay tithes.....

What was private in that temple that Jesus
Chased away money changers and fraud stars from??..........infact it was the fraud stars who were playing 419 on the innocent persons who came into the temple that were doing the destruction.......
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by ijawkid(m): 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i will only accept this if all African tribals revert to Paganism and then you start preaching through fair means.

85% of World xtians ancestors and them have been converted to christianity by force, lies, deceit, misionary bribery (providing money, shelter, jobs, etc., in return for conversion), etc.

And I would say this again..those who used force,bribery,deceit,lies etc to convert many to christianity aren't christians....they are fake christians......
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijawkid:

And I would say this again..those who used force,bribery,deceit,lies etc to convert many to christianity aren't christians....they are fake christians......

there is no such thing as a fake xtian . to be xtian is to do that. because xtianism has the power to capture the mindset and force people into such actions. it has happened throughout the ages and will continue so if not stopped.

(same with islam)
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by ijawkid(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

he can practice it ova there. anywayz Logicboy is an atheist.

If he is an atheist then what business does he have here??......

He doesn't even believe in spirits and the supernatural........

Let him get his atheist butt out of here..........

He is clamoring for traditional paganism to be taught in schools,but would never want to practice them or believe in them.........
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by ijawkid(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

there is no such thing as a fake xtian . to be xtian is to do that. because xtianism has the power to capture the mindset and force people into such actions. it has happened throughout the ages and will continue so if not stopped.

(same with islam)

A christian is a strict follower of Christ.......anyone who claims to be a christian but does not follow in the foot steps of Christ aint no christian,rather that person is a fake christian..............

Christ never used any of those means mentioned above to captivate his followers.....
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijawkid:

A christian is a strict follower of Christ.......anyone who claims to be a christian but does not follow in the foot steps of Christ aint no christian,rather that person is a fake christian..............

Christ never used any of those means mentioned above to captivate his followers.....

but what was his intention didnt his pawns do it for him so that they could lay the blame off him.

what was the point of this 12 disciples? was it a football team? or a religious mafia?

wasnt there already signs of gang war in this mafia? dare i need to remind you of judas?

christ indirectly caused all the pain and suffering today.
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
ijawkid:

And did Jesus say worship them??......

You are arguing here like you would wanna worship snakes.......

Guy, na my fault you no get visa?

And who told you that I am not relocating to Nigeria?

I am just pointing out the hypocrisy in you hating snake worship. I myself dont worship anything (maybe Rihanna the goddess of pop or messi the god of football)
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by Niflheim(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
When credo mutwa(south african babalawo) accurately predicted that africans will suffer when obama becomes president,fake and foolish christian prophets claimed that africa will become a bed of roses during obama's tenure. U.S. messed up libya and now are using nato weapons to destroy Mali!!!.....................I BEG MAKE ALL AFRICANS ENTER SHRINE GO WORSHIP PYTHON JARE!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
Niflheim: When credo mutwa(south african babalawo) accurately predicted that africans will suffer when obama becomes president,fake and foolish christian prophets claimed that africa will become a bed of roses during obama's tenure. U.S. messed up libya and now are using nato weapons to destroy Mali!!!.....................I BEG MAKE ALL AFRICANS ENTER SHRINE GO WORSHIP PYTHON JARE!!!

the correct trem is Sangoma / Sanusi wink

he is a classic example of a xtian convert to christianity. In 1937 he experienced a great shock and trauma when he was seized and sodomized by a gang of mineworkers outside a mine compound. he was just a kid at the age of 16. After this he was ill for a long time.
Where Christian doctors had failed, his grandfather, a man whom his father despised as a heathen and demon worshipper, helped him back to health. At this point Credo began to question many of the things about his people the missionaries would have them believe. "Were we Africans really a race of primitives who possessed no knowledge at all before the white man came to Africa?" he asked himself. His grandfather instilled in him the belief that his illness was a sacred sign that he was to become a shaman, a healer. He underwent initiation from one of his grandfather's daughters, young sangoma named Myrna
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by ijawkid(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

Guy, na my fault you no get visa?

And who told you that I am not relocating to Nigeria?

I am just pointing out the hypocrisy in you hating snake worship. I myself dont worship anything (maybe Rihanna the goddess of pop or messi the god of football)

Hahahahahahaha.............

When you relocate then we can discuss...........for now just keep quiet..........why did you run in the first place??......you better come back and let's worship EGBESU together in the niger delta style...........lol......
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by ijawkid(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2012
Niflheim: When credo mutwa(south african babalawo) accurately predicted that africans will suffer when obama becomes president,fake and foolish christian prophets claimed that africa will become a bed of roses during obama's tenure. U.S. messed up libya and now are using nato weapons to destroy Mali!!!.....................I BEG MAKE ALL AFRICANS ENTER SHRINE GO WORSHIP PYTHON JARE!!!

Those persons are not christians......they are oppresive politicians hiding behide a christian veneer....they are FAKE!!!!!!!!...........

Where are you by the way??.........
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by UjSizzle(f): 7:05am On Dec 04, 2012
Paganism as a course is totally vast. That's gonna be one helluva syllabus considering the different cultures we have in Nigeria.
Wouldn't be a bad idea though, i wouldn't mind learning a thing or two. But most religious parents would never allow it since they see pagan practices as evil.
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by Niflheim(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2012
@ijawkid,my location has always been,and will always be..................THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON!!!
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by ijawkid(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2012
Niflheim: @ijawkid,my location has always been,and will always be..................THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON!!!

HMmmm.....its like you are with some demons there.....lol......
Re: Why Dont We Teach Pagan Studies In School? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2012
uj_sizzle: Paganism as a course is totally vast. That's gonna be one helluva syllabus considering the different cultures we have in Nigeria.
Wouldn't be a bad idea though, i wouldn't mind learning a thing or two. But most religious parents would never allow it since they see pagan practices as evil.

you dont need to learn about all tribes. learn about your own tribes Paganism first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Powerful Quotes From Influential Christians / Lovely Testimonies...come And Experience Fruitfulness / Its Your Day - Covenant Day Of Exemption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.