Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? (14123 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by moderatorr: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2012
She has to be Sasha Obama, obama's daughter, even at that I'll use nollywood blooad smiley
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by cuteness01: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2012
Definitely no!
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by victorian(f): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2012
Hell NO....! angry.....for what nah?
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by HyconBc: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2012
First carry blade come,infact bring cutlass....#RUBBISH#

1 Like

Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by dasparrow: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2012
B-LAND:
It is now no longer news that many partners in a relationship can go to any lenght to prove and keep thier relationship including taking oath. What is your take on that?

Why would you wanna do that? As a believer and follower of Christ Jesus - who is my head - I do not support blood oaths because those things are rooted in satanism. If a person does not believe my love, then they can take a hike. I will not offend or damage my relationship with Christ Jesus just to please a mere mortal (human). My salvation and going to heaven is more important that any so-called relationship that I would have here on earth with a person.

1 Like

Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by Pelummy(f): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2012
Xplodes2700: Look at evrybody here saying NO, having sex with a person you are not married to is the same as taking a blood oath with that person. So how many of you here has not done it?
is two different tin.........get it right
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by oldlord(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2012
once u are in a close relationship like marriage , be sure u are under oath. Wedding in church is a form of oath before God. Wen u sleep wit ur wife and exchange blood, its another oath.
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2012
I dey MAD? Them swear for me? Even if I drink myself to stupour, I NO GO TRY AM. If she no believe say I luv her, make she try d next person.
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by JLANCE(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
NO
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by chiochio1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
I did it then just to have sex with her and not for love, but to her she insisted we must do it before we can have sex, to me is nothing just the pains of that blade...that was last year and we re no more together now
J-LANCE:
NO
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by greatgod2012(f): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
U want make i catch HIV, abeg, mba!

1 Like

Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by slimyem: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
KINGwax: ^^^
but u did in 2011 abi?
No.
I would have done it in 1932
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Do you know what infections you can pass on during blood oaths?

Seriously, the reaper is watching

Lol...
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
chio chio: I did it then just to have sex with her and not for love, but to her she insisted we must do it before we can have sex, to me is nothing just the pains of that blade...that was last year and we re no more together now

Have U really tot about Y she insisted U do it wit her b4 nacking... Dude, jst go n pray seriously.....
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by Temi231(f): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
Xplodes2700: Look at evrybody here saying NO, having sex with a person you are not married to is the same as taking a blood oath with that person. So how many of you here has not done it?
I have not. Abstinence is my keyword always
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
moderatorr: She has to be Sasha Obama, obama's daughter, even at that I'll use nollywood blooad smiley

Ole.....
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by chiochio1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pappi, i am now in the far east of Asia and praying is almost impossible here, any implication to it?
phineboy1pimple:

I've really tot about Y she insisted U do it wit her b4 nacking... Dude, jst go n pray seriously.....
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
Temi 23:
I have not. Abstinence is my keyword always

Abstinence frm what really?... Nacking or taking blood oath?...
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
chio chio: Pappi, i am now in the far east of Asia and praying is almost impossible here, any implication to it?

Dude! Distance has nuttin whatsoever to do with this oo... An Oath is a covenant... Its Witness either by God or d others....
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by semit: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Never. D two souls wil be tied forver except there is genuine deliverance
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by chiochio1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
i went for deliverance and explained to a Pastor earlier this year before i left, Bro the activities here makes praying almost impossible that is what i am saying, thanx for your advice though
phineboy1pimple:

Dude! Distance has nuttin whatsoever to do with this oo... An Oath is a covenant... Its Witness either by God or d others....
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
Yes, I will swear such Oath but only when am 100 Yrs old.
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by eikeem(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
Say wetin happen?
I no fit take Ayefele do driver ooooo. grin
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by doveweed(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Aijalon: OF COURSE WHY CAN'T I. When i don't hav intension of double datinq........ FALL IN LOVE WIT D RIGHT PERS0N AND KNOW HOW IT IS
What a childish comment from you. Even if you plan to be faithful to your partner is not good enough reason for you to swear one stupid oath. PLEASEEEEEE. You really need to grow up. undecided
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by maygah(f): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
No longer what it
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by movmentish(m): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
1)I don't believe one tiny bit in any form of spiritualism
2)I'll do anything to get my hands on her cookie jar
3)Blood oath is a form of spiritualism (I don't believe in em)
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by 3direct: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
I hate Oath!

Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by sleekshedy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hahahahahaha! Most post people saying hell no here, take blood oath everyday. Except if you can separate blood from sperm.
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Avin a blood convenant(oath) wid ur partner jx 2 kip ur relationship isnt luv bt stupidity and u r jx givin a chance 2 d devil.cos d devil wud want 2 giv u a reason 2 brk d oath and face d consequences.derz no oath dat is as strong and spiritual lyk d blood oath.wat if 1 of d partner dies? Do u tink his/her death wud brk d oath?hell no! Ur souls r bounded 2geda has a result of d oath,only divine intervention 4rm God wil save u. I dnt nid 2 secure ma relationship wid an oath.ma relationship is secured in christ tru his grace.
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
That shyte is so primitive! Blood oath ko...Quaker oat ni
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by phineboy1pimple(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
chio chio: i went for deliverance and explained to a Pastor earlier this year before i left, Bro the activities here makes praying almost impossible that is what i am saying, thanx for your advice though

No P BRO... Regardless, try n create time for yur CREATOR oo...
Re: Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? by Buc(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
With people lying with and about everything sacred or that should be held as sacred, oath is the way to maintain decency. I can't understand why anybody would open their mouth to say 'I love u' when u don't. I even know of somebody who went as far as getting married while having sexual relation with another.
A lady once ask me the only reason I said no was because I know she is not the one I want to build my home with. But, if any lady I wish to build a home with should ask me, fear no fit catch me. If there would be any repercussion, let it be on the defaulter. Let ve respect for other people's feelings while trying to find happiness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House / What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? / Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.