Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? (14116 Views)

10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / What Is The Best Gift You Could Present To Your Lover On His/her Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by ebonyvibe(f): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2011
I need some help getting a good present what will be the perfect present to get?
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Eiregirl(f): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2011
It depends on what he likes. Does he have any hobbies that he's really into?
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nayah(f): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2011
There's no "perfect" gift Ebonyvibe if you loves you any gift would be perfect, the acts counts my dear smiley
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Tosinville(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2011
BMW 7series will do with spinning rims.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by tellwisdom: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2011
Shey na d one u go buy finish, you go dey find X2 of it. undecided angry It happened to me LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE angry angry
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Tosinville(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2011
If Nigerian women buy you shirt, they're expecting blackberry torch or bold 4 in return.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Sijo01(f): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2011
ebonyvibe:

I need some help getting a good present what will be the perfect present to get?

as far as u hav given him ur heart & he appreciate dat, anything u get him will be highly appreciated.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Candyness(f): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2011
A simple hug always work
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by maclatunji: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2011
Question: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man?

Answer: Give him your heart.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Spicyhawt: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2011
Nayah:

There's no "perfect" gift Ebonyvibe if you loves you any gift would be perfect, the acts counts my dear  smiley
i agree wit u.@ OP but u could get him sth personalized like cuufflinks or sth,
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Freiburger(m): 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
Candyness:

A simple hug always work

that's true.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by ebonyvibe(f): 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
My heart is a little too expensive to what I can afford and am not expecting anything back. Just a house in Lekki grin grin grin (joke)

words without deeds is dead; i wouldnt like a man telling me all the time that he loves me without once in a while showing me how much with gifts ie watches, flowers etc.

i have a £200 limit on budget maybe that will guide responses
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2011
Play station 3
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nayah(f): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2011
Ebony, whatever you'll give to him he would be happy because it comes from your heart sweet smiley but if you really want something special I thin a diner first followed by a his gift could be good

By the way how long have you been dated? what does he like something in his wreck could be good if he likes jewel smiley
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by LongOne1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2011
A sound system if he likes music (Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin mini £299 thereabouts).

His team’s football jersey (might fetch up to £80 depending on how it’s customised) and/or football shoe.

A Timbaland boot if he likes such (£130 to £170)

A D&G/Armani/Casio G-Shock wristwatch (Circa £200)
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by tellwisdom: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2011
If Nigerian women buy you shirt, they're expecting blackberry torch or bold 4 in return.

Gbam! grin grin
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2011
Tosinville:

If she even buy shirt for u make u thank God.Most naija babes believe say their punny na gift already grin grin
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by MrCork17: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2011
is Ebonyvibe planning to suprise moi? tongue
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by jaybee3(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
Something u wanna see/smell on him = > Tie, shirt, Perf, aftershave,shoe et al
Something u want him to always remember => day ride in a super car, weekend away for 2
Something that's the norm => cook him a meal or take him to a fancy restaurant then give him the best sex he has ever had.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
Maybe I read the question wrong but I could have sworn she is asking what gifts should she get to attract a man?

You shouldn't buy gifts just to attract a man. Be yourself and be natural.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by jaybee3(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2011
CalienteMi:

Maybe I read the question wrong but I could have sworn she is asking what gifts should she get to attract a man?

You shouldn't buy gifts just to attract a man. Be yourself and be natural.
Duh . . . . .
Time of the month again?
OK she forgot to add *For* tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
Bite me.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by jaybee3(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2011
I'd only consider the entire yansh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by seedord247(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
Get him a nice Cologne . . . .
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
jay bee:

I'd only consider the entire yansh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a bit herny aren't you?
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by HighChief4(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2011
Get him a 2010 Range Rover Sport

1 Like

Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
Nice expensive classic Watch or Perfume should be OK
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by seedord247(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2011
High_Chief:

Get him a 2010 Range Rover Sport

Can you spot where the lady said her life saving is 200 Pounds. . . . .

do you want her to use her Kini in exchange for what you mention
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by ebonyvibe(f): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2011
@calienteMI: i dont want to attract anyone am married o. it is a gift for my husband and I have kinda run out of ideas as we have been together so long
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Princek12(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
Get him Louis Vuitton Condoms. They cost about $68. You will get laid in styyyyle.

Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by seedord247(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2011
what kind of Condom is this. . . . i have never seen this type before.

how many yeas can you use it?

does it have 3 years warrannty?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by fateavon4u(f): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ poster,if he is in games,get him an xbox 360 or ps3,dnt forget 2 add pro evolution soccer  10 to it, lol, ths is if u hv d money to spare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Picture... Figure 8 / Instagram: She Took A Selfie With Her Finger Inside Her P*ssy (picture) 18+ / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.