Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets (17035 Views)

Nigerian Men Who Own Private Jets -photos / The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA / 42 Private Jets Land At Lagos Airport Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by taharqa: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
50calibre: This is just a travesty, a country like Nigeria where most people survive on less that a dollar a day has 200 private jets whereas many developed nations with much much higher standards of living can't boast of such.

Come on SHUT yr mouth there. How does it concern you if ppl decide to buy private jets for themselves. 'Travesty' my fine bottom! mtscheee..... Keep deceiving yrself that every person who is rich is corrupt or bad, if that wud help you put up with d fact yr azzz is broke as hell. Keep up justifying yr present state, and refusing to tk responsibility for it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Demdem(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
manny4life:

This is the most ignorant statement in this epistle - how can engineers determine its workability if they don't have a knowledge about it's parts and components that determines its value? For instance, what Boeing engineer doesn't know the actual value of an aircraft engine? Is it not his assessment of all it's parts, components etc that thus determines the value?

I'm no engineer but this is an insult to their profession, what rubbish. So Eng. tells them it works, how do they know for certain, it life cycle as well as other engineering to determine it's real value?

Both professions have been having this battle for sometime now. There is a case I learnt in an abuja court on this same issue. I don't agree with these valuers one bit.
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Teejayphillip(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
I guess we ® stil countin down.. 200 jets aint much...

I jus hope dose silly pple won't drain our federation acct dat ave bin runnin in2 deficit sins OBJ left...

Waz our future 4 d next generation? Shey nah lik dis e go dey go?

Pastor's ® nt diff 4rm d political warload leaders,evryone jus wan show himself all in d name of EGO
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
gratiaeo: Waiting concern me concern private jet Abeg make them carry their wahala shift one side matcheeeeeeeeen private jet ko' private jet ni'
nna eh me sef I wonder oh when u no de ever dream of owning one in future lol
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by oluebubesyd(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
vislabraye: All these happening in GEJ's regime. Next, they would start giving National Honours to thieves.
Wetin cary GEJ enter matter now?
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by chreldb(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
vislabraye: All these happening in GEJ's regime. Next, they would start giving National Honours to thieves.

That ship has already sailed. A long time ago! But what really does GEJ have to do with this? Coming to think of it
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by 50calibre(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
taharqa: Come on SHUT yr mouth there. How does it concern you if ppl decide to buy private jets for themselves. 'Travesty' my fine bottom! mtscheee..... Keep deceiving yrself that every person who is rich is corrupt or bad, if that wud help you put up with d fact yr azzz is broke as hell. Keep up justifying yr present state, and refusing to tk responsibility for it

Do you know me? You clearly don't yet you choose to spew sh*t on this forum without reasoning properly like a normal human should. It is clear to even a blind or stup*d person that majority of the 200 private jets are owned by corrupt politician or pastors who siphon the country's wealth and leave the masses like you in penury and suffering while the enjoy lavish lifestyle yet you sit here and talk like a person who reasons through the anus.

How much tax is paid on those jets, do you know? Where did they get the money to buy them, do you know?

Foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by penzino(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
mr atom: bunch of Thiefs, imagine pastor own private jet while his followers dying whith hunger,

M.U.M.U na only pastors get private jet? Smh 4u....beta go get a life
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by opoke(m): 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
THEY HAVE REFUSED TO VALUE CARS BUT NOW EYEING PRIVATE JETS, THIS ESTATE SURVEYORS SELF U ARE OUT 4 SOMETHING
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
A slow news day...smh.. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by wissezy: 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hmm...
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
I'm not asking for much, just need a boeing 777-200LR and Gulfstream g650 in my hangar.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Dee60: 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mine will be number 201! I must have my own Airbus 380, big enough to carry my friends and family. When I am not using it I will lease out to governors who want to celebrate their birthdays in the air!
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by taharqa: 12:02am On Dec 04, 2012
50calibre:

Do you know me? You clearly don't yet you choose to spew sh*t on this forum without reasoning properly like a normal human should. It is clear to even a blind or stup*d person that majority of the 200 private jets are owned by corrupt politician or pastors who siphon the country's wealth and leave the masses like you in penury and suffering while the enjoy lavish lifestyle yet you sit here and talk like a person who reasons through the anus.

How much tax is paid on those jets, do you know? Where did they get the money to buy them, do you know?

Foolishness
Like i said: keep giving/finding excuses for yr present state
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by REVOLUTNIS: 12:23am On Dec 04, 2012
mr atom: bunch of Thiefs, imagine pastor own private jet while his followers dying whith hunger,
what brought the issue of pastors owning a jet in this topic or are u trying to start a religious war here again? it is so regrettable that nairaland has gone to crazy folks like u who comment out of point.
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by REVOLUTNIS: 12:30am On Dec 04, 2012
50calibre:

Foolishness
Try to do something about ur present state because u commentd like a common pauper.
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by oraclefemi(m): 12:48am On Dec 04, 2012
Its a booming sector of the economy boosted by the embezzlers and prosperity preachers, ride on Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by manny4life(m): 1:03am On Dec 04, 2012
Am I the only who noticed the NL formatting changed earlier today. The borders look a lil thicker than it used to be before. Can someone confirm this?
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Godogwu: 1:11am On Dec 04, 2012
50calibre:

Foolishness

Nitwit!!!, Dangote is a politician?, Adenuga is a politician?, Ifeanyi Uba is a politician?, Kashim is a politician?... how many politicians are there in Nigeria?. The present government has made it nearly impossible for anyone to steal and go away with it. I know this because my father works with the Government and he tells me of a few of his colleagues called to Abuja for questioning and probes. Again Nitwit!, there are only about 4 or 5 pastors who own jets and they didn't steal to get them and the politicians that bought jets are Amaechi and Akpaibo and those jets clearly belong to the State Government. Thats about 10-20 jets in total, the rest are owned by actual business moguls, Big Conglomerates and Companies. I know you would rather hear that 99.99% of Nigerians live on less than one dollar a day but awww thats not true, Not up to 30 percent live on 2 dollars a day wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 04, 2012
70% of private jet owners are politicians and pastors/Bishops
The makers of the bombadier jets on CNN mentioned Nigeria as one of their most booming markets now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Godogwu: 1:57am On Dec 04, 2012
Ada Nri1: 70% of private jet owners are politicians and pastors/Bishops
The makers of the bombadier jets on CNN mentioned Nigeria as one of their most booming markets now.

Lets examine your stup!d!ty;

here's a bench \________

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 04, 2012
I believe you're the one whose stupidity needs to be examined. Isn't that statement too obvious?

Godogwu:

Lets examine your stup!d!ty;

here's a bench \________
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 04, 2012
Our universities do not have the right laboratory to graduate globally competitive graduate because we are poor and yet we are rich enough to fly planes. One of those planes will equip our lab.
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by ba7man(m): 3:22am On Dec 04, 2012
What you keep searchin for you will find and that thing will eventually kill you. They just found the fastest way to burn their stolen wealth and I'm waiting to see how long they can keep it up......5years??...10years??....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 04, 2012
instaforex ngr:
i tire ooo
.as far as e no affect d price of garri,wetin concern me dia?
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by coretechng(m): 4:12am On Dec 04, 2012
anitank: so?

why has the news of private jets become such a big deal in Nigeria??
Omo its a big deal.
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 04, 2012
Good... This means progress

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Things To Bear In Mind When Reversing Your Car / Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom / Environmental Truck Rams Into A Supermarket In Abia State, Kills Young Man. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.