Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets (17036 Views)

Nigerian Men Who Own Private Jets -photos / The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA / 42 Private Jets Land At Lagos Airport Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2012
The Poor will be poorer and the Rich richer... so says Chairman MAO grin
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by pure123: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2012
PRIVATE JET, PRIVATE JET, PRIVATE JET. When will you guys learn to mind ur own business? ever since you have been bringing this issue jxt to bring these men of God down, have you ever reduced the number of their congregation? My pastor doesn't have jet o. last week sunday we raise fund for bus, pastor asked anybody dat can give should come out, they neva force anybody, if they cajole you with word, only if u r moved.. abeg free dis pple... if i get monie i go buy jet for my own pastor. THUNDER FIRE ANYBODY THAT RAISE EYE-BROW..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by pure123: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2012
By d way, did any one of these pple ask you for monie to fuel, or monie for park? Stop ur offering & tithe and see if they will not survive...A lot of us will cry by the time you get to heaven and see what God prepared for you and you were unable to achieve....i dont nid to steal, if i need jet and can afford it i will also buy...so that some of you that are jobless will b shouting..
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Dee60: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2012
Do the math! I buy a jet for 40 million dollars. I use it when I need to. I hire it out to governors, first ladies, senators, NNPC chiefs and Oil chief and friends, for their birthdays, anniversaries etc @ 250 thousand dollars per use.

36 governors + 36 first ladies + 72 friends (conservative estimate) X 2 events each (birthdays + good days) EQUALS 144 x 2 X 250,000 US Dollars = 72 million dollars per annum.

Not counting senators, NNPC chiefs, Oil chief and friends. Wow!!!

Private Jet is good business. You pay back in one year. Shine your eye!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Godogwu: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2012
CFCfan:

Actually, N1.3 trillion is equivalent to $6.7 billion.

meaning someone who has the money shouldn't buy a jet but rather put the money into the uni's thats don't have good labs or whatever no?
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Godogwu: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2012
okpara ugo:

While the commercial airlines are struggling with running costs to keep afloat in business, few Nigerians are living like oil sheiks.

We sef wey be passengers dey find am hard to pay cash of N25,000 at the airport so we have to book at N15,000 3 weeks ahead of travel date. Some sef no get money enta keke napep for town, come they use legediz benz waka pass ''Johnny Walker''.

how is that anybody's problem?, some of your mates also hire private jets, some buy first class ticket....frankly not everyone buys a ticket 3 weeks ahead so it'll be 15 grand aii.
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by mrjingles(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2012
To quote Banky W:" IS IT YOUR MONEY!?!?"
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by anishe(m): 11:03am On Dec 04, 2012
STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.......
MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s schoolfees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive school which your children will never attend..
IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastors tells you not to live worldly life, and yet he enjoys all the best things in the world, the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you are waitingtill you get to heaven to enjoy your own....
IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical attention any time he has an headache... KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....
YOU are a zombie when you trek, dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and smelling like shit during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air-conditioned­­ ­­ state of theart SUV with his delectable wife slowing driving along the road. Stop worshiping your pastors!!!
They are human beings like you, they don’t have no power! If they had power they claim they have, Nigeria would not be the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by olly4life: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
pure123: By d way, did any one of these pple ask you for monie to fuel, or monie for park? Stop ur offering & tithe and see if they will not survive...A lot of us will cry by the time you get to heaven and see what God prepared for you and you were unable to achieve....i dont nid to steal, if i need jet and can afford it i will also buy...so that some of you that are jobless will b shouting..

Am sure mumu like U̶̲̥̅̊ just want attention if not all d jargons & jagabons U̶̲̥̅̊ wrote no av meaning. If U̶̲̥̅̊ get chance U̶̲̥̅̊ go steal. Ur Pastor shld be aware of U̶̲̥̅̊. Tell what kind of job or work dem do to acquire this jets in question. Am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ attend where armed robbers, kidnappers, BH does not mean anything to U̶̲̥̅̊. Like na one by one dem go dey crash. Agbero
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by juman(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
The president is just like the king of the film "Saworoide". When the king was asked about his achievement since he came to power he answered that the rich people are buying big big cars and building big big houses.

So the president achievement is that those his guys are buying private jets like buying breads.
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by pure123: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
olly4life:

Am sure mumu like U̶̲̥̅̊ just want attention if not all d jargons & jagabons U̶̲̥̅̊ wrote no av meaning. If U̶̲̥̅̊ get chance U̶̲̥̅̊ go steal. Ur Pastor shld be aware of U̶̲̥̅̊. Tell what kind of job or work dem do to acquire this jets in question. Am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ attend where armed robbers, kidnappers, BH does not mean anything to U̶̲̥̅̊. Like na one by one dem go dey crash. Agbero

funny......but mind u everybody have rit to their own opiniion, u dnt nid to insult for sayin my mind... u said ur own who asked for ur head? sorry if w@ i sed hit u
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by manosteel(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
That number is too small for a country of 150Million population.
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by dadewuyi200: 2:49am On Dec 05, 2012
only the poor nigerians and haters will comment on the well doers ....all private jet owners big ups to you keep the work going.......
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by dadewuyi200: 2:56am On Dec 05, 2012
thats why nigeria is still where it is today after how many years of independence all because of haters ,bad belly and low class human beings who don't have jobs all they do is go around and run their mouth about ppl who ar doing well and enjoying their money.afer all they never asked you for money or when they were suffering for this money where was your fathers ..so plss leave the jet owners alone ,thats why you don't have because u don't wish well for others ...........everyday american are happy for their well doers but in nigeria if you make money na wahala like say their na their papa money i day spend.......all of you talking about pastors buying jet should be ashamed of your self because most of those jet owners are same age with your fathers but i am sure none of your fathers can afford a bicycle not to talk of the pedal but na una sabi judge well doers ....make una go slap una papa for not buying a jet also i guess when those jet owners where suffering making money una papa day follow woman ....mumu nigerians ...if i were GOD ppl like una go don die long time ago..
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by dadewuyi200: 3:04am On Dec 05, 2012
@ anishe
at least them be mum watin u be..i am sure even bicycle u don't have but u waste your time come on niaraland to talk trash poor trash like you ...go buy your own jet abi.... when those jet owners day suffer to make money where your papa day ...i am sure your papa senior most of those jet owner but i am sure even a car he doesn't have ....instead of you to be happy at least nigerians are among the countries that can afford a jet you day there day talk B.S ....advise for your life oops u don't have one anyways .but fyi stop talking about pastors buying jets its their money and not all pastors use member money for buying jets ok ....you need to seek GODS help....thats why nigeria is still where it is the next man doesn't want the other to succeed or else na wahala haba nigerians.dem all this jet talk all week if e day pain u guys that ppl can afford jet go huge transformer ......shame on you...
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by dadewuyi200: 3:09am On Dec 05, 2012
drstan: wait must you bring pastor into this,? Or was the article specific?
i don't know about all this pastor talk if pastor buy jet na your money him use shame no catch you say u day beef your fellow man way day do better for him self shameless nigerian jobless cos if you are highly educated you wouldn't talk about pastors buying jet ...dummy
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by anitank(f): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2012
luluosas:
If only you know that Nigerians are suffering serious poverty, you wouldn't have open your mouth this way. Anyway, your comment shows that you belong to the clique of those bastardizing Nigeria.
am vehemently against pastors buying private jets and all but for how long are we going to keep discussing that issue? Every thread that been opened on nairaland about private jets made it to front page. How has that solved our problems?
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by anitank(f): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2012
vandarsar: Are you nut? Didnt you hear a pastor has 4?

He owns four.....not a good thing because i dont support that at all
But then get over it and move on......
Re: Nigerians Own 200 Private Jets by Cately(f): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Soon u will here 258 jets has been sold to save the president I will be paid back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Things To Bear In Mind When Reversing Your Car / Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom / Environmental Truck Rams Into A Supermarket In Abia State, Kills Young Man. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.