Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750910 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cyberhike(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
conductor123:
When I said this thing is personal, someone attacked me. Did anyone go to this extent during the ogbono thief and sallah meat "thiefress" saga ? I remember during pemiakid saga, NO ONE (maybe one or two did) attacked her. A lady was even supporting her.

as people dey find trouble about make me self join.

nigga Abeg who be "ogbono thief"?

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Toeyean1507:
Efinrin and ugwu egusi soup with semo.
The taste is awesome.
Don't mind d presentation o, madam couldn't wait for mummy to snap and share here ni o
from ondo or ekiti I guess. But are you single? Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Airtel shebi you have seen what you caused. I just missed all the gist whyyyyyy cry
Anyway let's manage this one
Chicken bombom lovers grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gamaliel121(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
FloraEC:
Liftedhands, ofe akwụ is ready. Just take one spoon cheesy
where's my share
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gamaliel121(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
breadplanets:
Airtel shebi you have seen what you caused. I just missed all the gist whyyyyyy cry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
anonymuz:
from ondo or ekiti I guess. But are you single? Lol
Far from it o. I'm from Kwara state.
As for your question, I'm outta market!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
breadplanets:
you dey eat chicken kyansh.?. I got join you o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Toeyean1507:

Far from it o. I'm from Kwara state.
As for your question, I'm outta market!
wow!you are omo ibile
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
anonymuz:
wow!you are omo ibile
Na so e be
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chai ! This una food dey make me hungry ooo!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
gamaliel121:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Watapun grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FOWOSHERE01(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
We are all here to have fun. No need to fight one another over a couple of internet posts. Everything still ends here. I do my postings, if you no like am, just do as if say you no see am I beg you cheesy No be everybody get time and strength to dey argue for internet.

Happiness is free. . . Please serve yourselves.
I greet you, fellow stoner
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
anonymuz:
you dey eat chicken kyansh.?. I got join you o.
Yes na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
gamaliel121:
where's my share
Food or drink cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
can someone pls list the method on how to cook efo riro
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Okay, plating is not my strong forte, amen?

So, I decided to make something special for my baby. He is always making shakara for cereal. So I made mashed sweet potato, beans and fish. And boy, did he love it? grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vizkiz: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
I need to learn how to fry plantain without burning it sad

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by J2381: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mumquique:
Breakfast, ogi and Akara, this is what I got with one cup of beans.
one cup of beans birth about 10 ball of akara! Wow!

Men I love this combination! Been like forever since I ate it. sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
vizkiz:
I need to learn how to fry plantain without burning it sad
Fry on low heat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumquique: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
J2381:
one cup of beans birth about 10 ball of akara! Wow!

Men I love this combination! Been like forever since I ate it. sad

That is all I got after blending with little water.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mumquique:
Lunch, cough cough. Microwave and oven cooking duo.
Cod fish garnished with bread crumbs, Irish potatoes, and small Vegetables
I wish...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
breadplanets:
Yummy!
Hope you remove that kpuru kpuru something that is in the chicken bom bom....lol haha.
(Modified grin)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanielOutis92: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mumquique:

That is all I got after blending with little water.
Meaning u could have gotten even more if you had added more water right? And to think there have been times in my life when 1cup of beans have been sota useless..Wow!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mumquique:

Sorry I just saw your message. Nothing spectacular
I used Chicken laps that were you get most of the taste in the pie
Potatoes
Carrots

Thanks, what about the shape? wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumquique: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Richhard:

Thanks, what about the shape? wink

I used the cover of my four corner plate.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
CDCEO001:

Yummy!
Hope you remove that kpuru kpuru something that is in your the bom bom....lol haha.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vizkiz: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
sunbestie:

Fry on low heat

Did that...I stepped out to watch MTV base then boom!

It got burnt! undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumquique: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=KanielOutis92 post=71256225]Meaning u could have gotten even more if you had added more water right? And to think there have been times in my life when 1cup of beans have been sota useless..Wow! [/quot

One cup is ok for just 2 people. More water would 've spoil it duo. I just added a little water to blend it. And mixed it till I get the watery I want.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
FloraEC:
Lifted hands, ofe akwụ is ready. Just take one spoon cheesy
One spoon only? Maka why? Give me the whole pot biko grin lolz.

Thanks sis for the kind words much love kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:
I greet you, fellow stoner
I greet you too bro. Happy sunday to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumquique: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
KanielOutis92:
Meaning u could have gotten even more if you had added more water right? And to think there have been times in my life when 1cup of beans have been sota useless..Wow!

One cup is ok for 2 people. More water would've spoiled it's duo. I used little water to blend it, and mixed it till I get the watery I want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.