Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752777 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2018
Yuneehk:

See food shocked
How do you people eat all these cheesy Do you eat the eggs with mushroom, tomatoes with butter and toast, beans and hash brown(I no sabi this one sef)? Or you put everything inside bread and then eat at once?

Hunger is no man's friend my sister. Eat as the spirit leads cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fried rice...deeeelicious. cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
jagugu88li:
Wait na, I am still singing Storm is over- R Kelly. I know I will add my own lyrics in there, that'sfor sure grin.

Making it difficult to find? Or your family won't like it? You should try it.
I was thinking about trying it, but then a guy scared the sh!t out of me by creating a looooooooooooong list of reasons why we shouldn't eat pork...and I was like shocked

So maybe I would someday...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
Made some Wheat to accompany my Ewedu and fish stew

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
vizkiz:
I need to learn how to fry plantain without burning it sad
this kind of stew is chop 1 chop 2
You will just be eating till it finishes
Good food
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
So lazy to cook Jare. Just did plus and minus and food is ready.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ola12(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
My first attempt at cocoyam porridge, one of my favourites but I have never been able to prepare it.
Came out better than I expected, after many fears like I didn't put enough oil or seasoning etc cheesy
Subsequent ones will definitely be better

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shawylux(f): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ate this sometimes at Pancake Hubs(Jibowu Pancakes)

Pancakes, mixed vegetables, shredded chicken, meat balls and bacon.

Was so filling

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
I was thinking about trying it, but then a guy scared the sh!t out of me by creating a looooooooooooong list of reasons why we shouldn't eat pork...and I was like shocked

So maybe I would someday...
Only pigs eats pork
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
[s]
Rextayne:
Only pigs eats pork [/s]
Do you know that you offended a lot of people by this careless comment ??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
shawylux:
Ate this sometimes at Pancake Hubs(Jibowu Pancakes)

Pancakes, mixed vegetables, shredded chicken, meat balls and bacon.

Was so filling
Beautiful !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rextayne:
Only pigs eats pork
Why would you say that.?

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yam and red oil. Money no dey.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
#No caption

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schwartz: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
cococandy:
My African store lady came back from Africa two days ago. I call her “aunty african store” grin
She’s so kind to me.

Not pictured are the Shaki, goat meat and oxtail I also got from her.

And everything together was less than $300. I’m one very happy lady now.

Where are those people tormenting me with yam. I’m about to pepper you tongue
After craving snails for years, i finally travelled to the USA got to Newar, NJ and got OMG snails!! Plus perinwinkles. I spent a good amount of money there on Naija food. But i dont care. I have been eating snails everyday now grin grin American people you guys are really enjoying o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
ola12:
My first attempt at cocoyam porridge, one of my favourites but I have never been able to prepare it.
Came out better than I expected, after many fears like I didn't put enough oil or seasoning etc cheesy
Subsequent ones will definitely be better
Delicious cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ola12(m): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
breadplanets:
Delicious cheesy
Tanx, you dont know what I went through to prepare that grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
CDCEO001:

Is that not Maggi ontop of the yam??

Back in the good old days I can't eat beans without chocolate grin ..even now I still don't fancy eating beans.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rice and vegetables with my burnt dodo.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wow happy for you.

I know as bad as it is that african food is sort of scarce/expensive here, we are better than some people
Although personally, I’ve never seen snails or periwinkles here. I don’t care for them that much anyway so it’s okay grin

Schwartz:

After craving snails for years, i finally travelled to the USA got to Newar, NJ and got OMG snails!! Plus perinwinkles. I spent a good amount of money there on Naija food. But i dont care. I have been eating snails everyday now grin grin American people you guys are really enjoying o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hot Egusi soup and Garri.. Food for two.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dengepo: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Are you confident and experienced enough to teach the following food costing, service and restaurant management in a Culinary school on part time basis in Ikorodu with good remuneration?
If yes, please send your CV immediately with covering note now to career@ecac.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ola12(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Elder001:

Back in the good old days I can't eat beans without chocolate grin ..even now I still don't fancy eating beans.
Beans and chocolate? How are d toilet tales, I am sure they must have been wonderful after dat kind of meal?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by daamazing(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
CDCEO001:
I'm not a kitchen person but I'm inquisitive as to what that pepper like stuff is kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alaadin(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
rofemiguwa:
Evening treat for oga as woman wey sabi cool
We can save money while we hang out in our parlour grin grin

Football match check
Big stout( mortuary standard) check
Pepper gizzard check

Home bar issa goal kiss

This is lovely
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 12:02am On Sep 18, 2018
daamazing:
I'm not a kitchen person but I'm inquisitive as to what that pepper like stuff is kiss
Is pepper.. Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2018
Elder001:

Only black pepper and salt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 12:38am On Sep 18, 2018
Jollof rice and gizdodo

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Shrimp and chicken fried rice served with super soft oxtail and fried plantains

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 2:21am On Sep 18, 2018
Kale sauce, baked salmon and white rice.. Simple dinner

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 3:12am On Sep 18, 2018
My love for pasta �

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 3:17am On Sep 18, 2018
grin grin grin I like food too 'mush'

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eleniyan2020 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.