Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752327 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
vizkiz:
I need to learn how to fry plantain without burning it sad

Don't leave the dodo at all, if you leave the kitchen it gets burnt before you come back, dunno how true this is, that's what they told us. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vizkiz: 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
NoToPile:

Don't leave the dodo at all, if you leave the kitchen it gets burnt before you come back, dunno how true this is, that's what they told us. grin

Which kin wahala be that Na? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanielOutis92: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mumquique:

One cup is ok for 2 people. More water would've spoiled it's duo. I used little water to blend it, and mixed it till I get the watery I want.
Oh..alrite. Thanks..i"ll try it sometime this week. Mehn..do i love Bean cake! Pls pardon my cluelessness once more..but how did u make ur akara look like that? I mean the kind my mum used to make back in the day was the crunchy kind..the one that makes that "cra cra" kinda sound on chewing. I like the soft one better..but i usually dont get it to buy around here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
vizkiz:

Did that...I stepped out to watch MTV base then boom!

It got burnt! undecided

grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
vizkiz:

Which kin wahala be that Na? grin

Naso we see am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Liftedhands:
One spoon only? Maka why? Give me the whole pot biko grin lolz.

Thanks sis for the kind words much love kiss
The whole pot?? Biko don't take again.

Ywc nne

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Zirah: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
jimohmustapha502:
can someone pls list the method on how to cook efo riro

Easy as pie.

1. Boil your blended pepper to remove excess water from it.
2. Dice some pepper and onions and set aside in a separate bowl.
3. Stock- this would include dry fish (sawa), stock fish (panla), pomo, and meat/turkey/chicken as you like it. Meat is a favorite.
4. Clean and wash all stock.
5. Boil your pomo and panla, add little water with salt only. Note: you'll use the stock for your efo riro so ensure the water is as little as can be.
6. I hope you know you would have marinated your meat with spices, maggi and salt beforehand.
7. Boil meat with little water. Set aside.
8. Pour some palm oil in a clean pot. Heat for some minutes as you would if you were frying stew.
9. Add your sawa and stir fry. Remove from pot and set aside.
10. Pour diced onions and cover pot for as long as it'll take to change the onions to a brandy color. (normally a few minutes).
11. Add diced pepper and stir fry.
12. Add blended pepper.
13. Add meat and fish stock. Remember your fish stock is the water from the boiled panla and pomo.
14. Add panla.
15. Fry (stew) till dry.
16.Add salt if required.
17. You must have washed your vegetables thoroughly. I like Ugu and eat just that.
18. Add your vegetables, diced pomo and fried sawa.
19. Don't add water or you'd have a soupy/unattractive pot of vegetables. (Vegetables are water-based fruits).
20. Add your boiled meat.
21. Cook for a little while.
22. Open lid. Stir and keep stirring till it fries or dries.
23. The final result would come out well and dry if you follow these steps.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missimelda01(f): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
oshe11:
Only you dey sell brooches and sunglasses....

Only U still dey deliver food....

Na You be real VIP

By the way, na so U dey dress dey go deliver the food?

Cos some peeps might wanna buy dessertcheesy

lol.. if I no make money Wetin I gain?

anyways I don't do deliveries myself, a driver is available.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chunky, juicy beef.

Just pick one!!
cool
cool
coolcool
cool cool cool
coolcool coolcoolcool
cool coolcool cool cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumquique: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
KanielOutis92:
Oh..alrite. Thanks..i"ll try it sometime this week. Mehn..do i love Bean cake! Pls pardon my cluelessness once more..but how did u make ur akara look like that? I mean the kind my mum used to make back in the day was the crunchy kind..the one that makes that "cra cra" kinda sound on chewing. I like the soft one better..but i usually dont get it to buy around here

Less water is what you will used and mixed very well to let it watery itself. You will get the "cra cra" and iya Tawa kind of look after frying it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
;DWow! ThanksWow! ThanksWow! Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
breadplanets:
Airtel shebi you have seen what you caused. I just missed all the gist whyyyyyy cry
Anyway let's manage this one
Chicken bombom lovers grin

Just the way I like it kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=zaynie post=71260155]

Just the way I like it kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by oshe11: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
missimelda01:

lol.. if I no make money Wetin I gain?
anyways I don't do deliveries myself, a driver is available.
Okay!
Thats better

Thumbs up though

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Zirah:

Easy as pie.

1. Boil your blended pepper to remove excess water from it.
2. Dice some pepper and onions and set aside in a separate bowl.
22. Open lid. Stir and keep stirring till it fries or dries.
23. The final result would come out well and dry if you follow these steps.

Thanks Zirah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
I intend to make fried rice tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. Will post the result...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
breadplanets:
Airtel shebi you have seen what you caused. I just missed all the gist whyyyyyy cry
you too like gist grin. Call me when the dust finally settles....for real. There's food to post.

Cutiereborn, your cake? tongue I forgot mama okay. Now I am all over the place. Will you manage?

Zirah....beautiful name you have.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
cry cry cry cry
....snd ehat could be the probkem Madam? You don't eat pork? grin Muslim/Christian? I know you guys and your stories grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rofemiguwa(f): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Evening treat for oga as woman wey sabi cool
We can save money while we hang out in our parlour grin grin

Football match check
Big stout( mortuary standard) check
Pepper gizzard check

Home bar issa goal kiss

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:23am On Sep 17, 2018
jagugu88li:
....snd ehat could be the probkem Madam? You don't eat pork? grin Muslim/Christian? I know you guys and your stories grin
It's that pork is not popular in Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 12:47am On Sep 17, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Football match check
Pepper gizzard check

Home bar issa goal kiss

You are the real MVP

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 1:37am On Sep 17, 2018
jagugu88li:
you too like gist grin. Call me when the dust finally settles....for real. There's food to post.

Cutiereborn, your cake? tongue I forgot mama okay. Now I am all over the place. Will you manage?

The sandstorm has settled come and post food o grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 17, 2018
breadplanets:
The sandstorm has settled come and post food o grin
Wait na, I am still singing Storm is over- R Kelly. I know I will add my own lyrics in there, that'sfor sure grin.

Mariangeles:
It's that pork is not popular in Nigeria...
Making it difficult to find? Or your family won't like it? You should try it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 17, 2018
adecz:
Bitterleaf soup,
with double portion of hot,
steaming swallow, for a cold weekend.

Una wash hand,
come chop........

Everyone is invited..
even if you no get NYSC certificate.

wink wink wink wink wink grin grin
@bolded. What does it have to do with anything though grin grin grin grin

My stomach ..........*walks out of thread "dead"*

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Football match check
Pepper gizzard check

Home bar issa goal kiss

Ṣeé enjoyment. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2018
breadplanets:
Anyway let's manage this one
Chicken bombom lovers grin
Iyama
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2018
jagugu88li:

Will try sad
Someone already gave me some tips: don't make the dough too runny and don't open the oven frequently.
I still have about 9 more day though, so if you could spare some time, I would really appreciate wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fyngal1(f): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2018
jagugu88li:

Abeg, the dust has settled. Come and start posting those your ogbonge foods grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Zirah: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2018
jagugu88li:

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2018
Breakfast. Full English.
Eggs, beans, hash browns, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon, sausages, toast and butter with hot chocolate
Just coming from work, and hunger wanted to finish me. Thank God for the cafe on the way.
Yasss, I can start thinking well now after my meal. I was seeing double before from hunger cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:50am On Sep 17, 2018
eyinjuege:
Breakfast. Full English.
Eggs, beans, hash browns, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon, sausages, toast and butter with hot chocolate
Just coming from work, and hunger wanted to finish me. Thank God for the cafe on the way.
Yasss, I can start thinking well now after my meal. I was seeing double before from hunger cheesy
See food shocked
How do you people eat all these cheesy Do you eat the eggs with mushroom, tomatoes with butter and toast, beans and hash brown(I no sabi this one sef)? Or you put everything inside bread and then eat at once?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fanedrive(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2018
rofemiguwa:

Football match check
Pepper gizzard check

Home bar issa goal kiss
after the reggae Izza ozza room grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.