Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5733740 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2018
Fried yam and Egg. Saturday breakfast

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2018
TissuePaper:
although I don't think you've been taking the right vitamin... that doctors around the globe recommend for ladies tongue
ehn ok Doc toilet roll wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2018
lolipopandy:
ehn ok Doc toilet roll wink
yes, my online diagnosis of your bodily metabolic process shows that you been lacking a full dose of Vitamin D wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
I don't know the name to give this meal.
Its made with the chewy part of cow leg with ripe & unripe plantain cubes in pepper source and a little BBQ chicken. Its not filling though, but the taste was awsome grin

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oven baked chicken for tmrw

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Immatex(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2018
[quote author=SPDAZZY post=71815596]Movie night with DH

Chicken and chips[/quo

Great Meal.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jemi7: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
Please I want to know something, do you guys add anything to your shrimps before frying it? Should something be added? Like salt?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
annc:
I don't know the name to give this meal.
Its made with the chewy part of cow leg with ripe & unripe plantain cubes in pepper source and a little BBQ chicken. Its not filling though, but the taste was awsome grin

We call it marinated bovine featuring diced boli dipped in barbecue peepered ghoulash here in Brooklyn.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 2pretty4u(f): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lunch, eba and vegetable soup. Join me.

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ubizle(f): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yam Porridge

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fyngal1(f): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
Elder0001:

Wow. So much bitterness.

i knew it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

welcome back tongue

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Spaghetti, egg and Pepper sauce

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
lolipopandy:

We never chop for today, you're talking of tomorrow.. angry
Bring chicken make we chop jare. Who get wine for there abi zobo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by esof1(f): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
Freshly made puff puff and bread

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
esof1:
Freshly made puff puff and bread
i need this buns in my life grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lol
What an innovation grin grin grin

funlord:

We call it marinated bovine featuring diced boli dipped in barbecue peepered ghoulash here in Brooklyn.... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanielOutis92: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
Elder0001:

Wow. So much bitterness.
And ur back. Quick one: what was the whole essence of deactivating in the first instance? Hmmm...oh i see! I'm really sorry bro..i wish i didnt have to tell u this. Like it actually does break my heart nursing this. No!..not at all..the president is still very much alive. Its just that...Unfortunately, you werent missed. Sad..huh! Perhaps i know some guy who did miss you tho. You wanna guess? HINT: He's spanish...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanielOutis92: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
KanielOutis92:
And ur back. Quick one: what was the whole essence of deactivating in the first instance? Hmmm...oh i see! I'm really sorry bro..i wish i didnt have to tell u this. Like it actually does break my heart nursing this. No!..not at all..the president is still very much alive. Its just that...Unfortunately, you werent missed. Sad..huh? Perhaps i know some guy who did miss you tho. You wanna guess? HINT: He's spanish...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
eyinjuege:

We never chop for today, you're talking of tomorrow.. angry
Bring chicken make we chop jare. Who get wine for there abi zobo?
I don dey protest self before seeing your comment.
We go chop am today, we no go wait tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
Fyngal1:

i knew it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

welcome back tongue

Lol.

KanielOutis92:
And ur back. Quick one: what was the whole essence of deactivating in the first instance? Hmmm...oh i see! I'm really sorry bro..i wish i didnt have to tell u this. Like it actually does break my heart nursing this. No!..not at all..the president is still very much alive. Its just that...Unfortunately, you werent missed. Sad..huh! Perhaps i know some guy who did miss you tho. You wanna guess? HINT: He's spanish...

Why the bitterness?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
harley88:
Looks delish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaptainMitch: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Longer throat
ibkayee:

Looks delish

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tintedniggz(m): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
lolipopandy:
Excuse me ma'am, what's happening tomorrow? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Sauce for rice.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2018
harley88:
I just have to prepare this combo anytime soon, I'm craving yam and egg sauce. NICE ONE DEAR.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2018
ceeceeuwa:
Unripe plantain porridge
Been a long time mehn, unripe plantain is very good for the body.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2018
Bomgirl:
Sauce for rice.....
Are those round things biscuit am seeing?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2018
I don't really like the new yam but I managed to prepare me self a tasty yam porridge. Happy Sunday guys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2018
Last night

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2018
Colourich:
I don't really like the new yam but I managed to prepare me self a tasty yam porridge. Happy Sunday guys.
tasty..very tasty kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2018
TissuePaper:
tasty..very tasty kiss
Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KillerBeauty(f): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2018
Avocado and carrot sandwich + Lipton

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HopeAlive16(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.