Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5761170 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chaarly are you still around?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Elder0001:
Chaarly are you still around?
Yes bro. present sir.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
Since most of us will be eating rice today...make I bend the tradition small

Are you cooking this soup for 5 people? LOL.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
chaarly:

Yes bro.
present sir.

How're you doing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Audina: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
FloraEC:
This plate looks like Sansa123 own grin grin cheesy

I doubt she's the one
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
@yuneehk, Mariangeles, Jagugu88li
sad

That my banana i was trying to ripen. . u guys dinnor tell me for how long i was to keep it air tight ooo. i forgot about the stuff. .
i was tidying the kitchen this evening and i remembered. Brought it out and. . viola
it got soo over riped i had to discard it save about 2 which i managed to eat. .

pics below. .

ps. we still have about 6 bunch remaining. please guys how long should i leave it air tight before its done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
cutiereborn:
Isiewu already digested for the independence day celebrations!
Didn't prepare o! grin
O Chim o...a choro m smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Elder0001:

How're you doing
All correct sir. hope yo' good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
chaarly:
sad

That my banana i was trying to ripen. . u guys dinnor tell me for how long i was to keep it air tight ooo. i forgot about the stuff. .
i was tidying the kitchen this evening and i remembered. Brought it out and. . viola
it got soo over riped i had to discard it save about 2 which i managed to eat. .

pics below. .

ps. we still have about 6 bunch remaining. please guys how long should i leave it air tight before its done
Sorry hun. There's no specific time for ripening. You just have to check it daily, or once in two days till you've gotten the result you want. But why you go forget am na? Almost a week I suppose? E for don over ripe kai. I totally to forgot to ask you how far sef. Doh oh?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
chaarly:
sad

pics below. .

grin grin grin
Heyyyyy.....ndo
For like 24hrs...or when you feel the sack is very warm already, just bring out the bananas, it will ripen in no time ...from one day to the next

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yuneehk:

Sorry hun. There's no specific time for ripening. You just have to check it daily, or once in two days till you've gotten the result you want. But why you go forget am na? Almost a week I suppose? E for don over ripe kai. I totally to forgot to ask you how far sef. Doh oh?
Wahala... grin grin grin

He should kukuma just make banana bread or pancakes with the soft ones...abi what do you think ?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
grin grin grin
Heyyyyy.....ndo
For like 24hrs...or when you feel the sack is very warm already, just bring out the bananas, it will ripen in no time ...from one day to the next

Ok. Thankssss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Elder0001:

Are you cooking this soup for 5 people? LOL.
It's not much abi ...??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
chaarly:

Ok. Thankssss
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yuneehk:

Thanksss. . is it not this my workplace. . they'll pack work and give somebody. . when i come home i wont even remember anything. lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
chaarly:

Thanksss. . is it not this my workplace. . they'll pack work and give somebody. . when i come home i wont even remember anything. lol
Tor. Set banana reminder for 9pm daily, make e help you to remember grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
Wahala... grin grin grin

He should kukuma just make banana bread or pancakes with the soft ones...abi what do you think ?? grin

i dnt even know how to bake bread. .
but ama learn how to make pancakes asap. . that's what ama make on thanksgiving day with oven baked turkey, chips and a bottle of wine cheesy

#Anticipate
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Yuneehk:

Tor. Set banana reminder for 9pm daily, make e help you to remember grin grin

Hahahaha grin
ama do just that

*banana reminder grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
chaarly:

i dnt even know how to bake bread. .
but ama learn how to make pancakes asap. . that's what ama make on thanksgiving day with oven baked turkey, chips and a bottle of wine cheesy

#Anticipate
Nice.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Skymiyke(f): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
Some people are sleeping,some are frying buns.Not my fault,na hunger cause am.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
KillerBeauty:
Lunch- Noodles and boiled egg ganished with carrot and green pepper
...garnished...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
Wahala... grin grin grin

Leave nothing to waste. I like your spirit cheesy I no sabi do anyone though Bread's been on my mind to try. Just haven't found time to do it. Chaarly, I think someone posted a banana bread recipe. Sea.hawk I suppose so go through it, and make yours.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Skymiyke:
Some people are sleeping,some are frying buns.Not my fault,na hunger cause am.
You, and fry fry! You no dey tire ni? Seems you don't have pimples because if na Yune.ehk, pimples would be having a feast on her face already.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
ayotukanmi:

shocked shocked shocked
Iyan funfun lele
Oba ninu Olunje...
I miss this dish
I miss home
Pls gimme small

Yes o..... Ijoye Lawujo Awon okele cheesy Oya comman take small wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Agbaletu:

Iyan a yun lerun re.

Amin e po moo'mi smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Skymiyke(f): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
I actually don't but dey do show up one in a blue moon grin.But I don't fry much fa sad
Yuneehk:

You, and fry fry! You no dey tire ni? Seems you don't have pimples because if na Yune.ehk, pimples would be having a feast on her face already.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HungerBAD: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Skymiyke:
I actually don't but dey do show up one in a blue moon grin.But I don't fry much fa sad

What about Ogbono?you sabi that one with dry fish and snail added?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...garnished...
You don enter this place ?? grin
Grammar police grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
You don enter this place ?? grin
Grammar police grin grin grin
Yes, I have.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 08, 2018
chaarly:

All correct sir. hope yo' good

Yeah. This thread has changed a lot .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 08, 2018
HungerBAD:

What about Ogbono?you sabi that one with dry fish and snail added?

Bros , when did people start adding snail to ogbono soup?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Yuneehk:

Leave nothing to waste. I like your spirit cheesy I no sabi do anyone though Bread's been on my mind to try. Just haven't found time to do it. Chaarly, I think someone posted a banana bread recipe. Sea.hawk I suppose so go through it, and make yours.

It takes too much time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fountainofyouth(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.