Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5773702 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DancingSkeleton(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2018
harley88:
Plantain and Fried Egg for breakfast
please i need guidelines on how you made the fried egg grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Skymiyke(f): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lunch
Couscous

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tmissy3000(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lunch today jollof to make sense

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ubizle(f): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abacha..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
DancingSkeleton:
please i need guidelines on how you made the fried egg grin

Chop up your tomato, Atarodo(scotch bonnet), tatase and onions. I use lots of tomato and pepper cos I love colour in my cheap food.
Stir Fry all in oil for about 5 mins. Add like a pinch of curry and all.
Break your egg, salt, Maggi and add to the oil.
Let it fry and settle a but b4 you stir fry.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
harley88:

Chop up your tomato, Atarodo(scotch bonnet), tatase and onions. I use lots of tomato and pepper cos I love colour in my cheap food.
Stir Fry all in oil for about 5 mins. Add like a pinch of curry and all.
Break your egg, salt, Maggi and add to the oil.
Let it fry and settle a but b4 you stir fry.
Gracias
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mariangeles:
Eggs for breakfast...
On its own? Looks nice sha tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
harley88:
Plantain and Fried Egg for breakfast
Yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Julyborn: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
something to munch on smiley grin tongue...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
ubizle:
Abacha..

You called?.... grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ubizle(f): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
funlord:

You called?.... grin
Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by psylliumhusk1: 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Cold pressed coconut oil and zero carb coconut flour is now available in Aba.call me on 07089461621 for your orders
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ytea(f): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lunch.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
ibkayee:

On its own? Looks nice sha tongue
I ate it with a little bread...thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
funlord:

You called?.... grin

Wehdone sir! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dinner

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
nellyquash:

Choi...I love this scramble egg biko.

Please tell me how made it.

Thanks.
The way I love my egg is by slicing up my Onion, tomatoes, pepper in a bowl, then I break my eggs in, and then I season with salt to taste and a little seasoning, then I mix with a fork and fry with little oil on a low heat...to avoid over browning or burning

I use this method because I like my tomatoes and onion a little cooked.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HungerBAD: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Skymiyke:
Lunch
Couscous

Pardon my ignorance.

Is that Garri?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Noblefirstlady: 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=Mariangeles post= just wow
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Skymiyke(f): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Couscous
HungerBAD:

Pardon my ignorance.

Is that Garri?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HungerBAD: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Skymiyke:
Couscous

Just Googled it up.

Not sure I have run into this food anywhere before. Taste nice?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Noblefirstlady:
[quote author=Mariangeles post= just wow
Thanks love...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Yam Pottage Night. Added small fish, no cash for veggies and Ponmo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shyshally(f): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dinner. Eba and efo riro soup. I like my soups with "plenty water" grin
Sorry my camera is bad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Skymiyke(f): 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Wow,is evrywhere actually and is nice but you will enjoy it more in jollof form.
HungerBAD:

Just Googled it up.

Not sure I have run into this food anywhere before. Taste nice?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 5:00am On Oct 09, 2018
breadplanets:
Ahh why did you throw them away na. You could have done a whole bunch of things with them.

i dinnor know oo *covers face
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Hello guys. I have been following the thread due to my friend Mizmycoli. I was tempted to participate, but was a bit afraid since I am.not a Nigerian, and I don't know Nigerian foods. Moreover, though I like cooking, I don't see myself as a great cook.

Still I have been to quite a number of countries and learned one recipe or the other, which I shall be snapping and sharing here as I cook them.

I traveled to Bremen, Germany and was too lazy to cook, I just did some Steaks.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2018
LoJ:
Hello guys. I have been following the thread due to my friend Mizmycoli. I was tempted to participate, but was a bit afraid since I am.not a Nigerian, and I don't know Nigerian foods. Moreover, though I like cooking, I don't see myself as a great cook.

Still I have been to quite a number of countries and learned one recipe or the other, which I shall be snapping and sharing here as I cook them.

Even aliens are welcome here ...all of us who post here are also learners. There is no 5 star chef (yet) amongst our ranks so everyones contributions are always welcome.

The only kind we do not appreciate here are "Googles wayward spouse's, plagiarism professor's, psychotic presentation addicts and jealous broke frustrated bastard's who seek to spread their ongoing misery with their lives to strangers on the internet." Welcome....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Skymiyke(f): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2018
Breakfast

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2018
LoJ:

You are welcome...I look forward to seeing good food pictures from you

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rubyventures: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2018
LoJ:

Nice one... but don't tell me you ate those two big steaks all by yourself and you didn't call for help ?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by barag(f): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2018
cutiereborn:
Isiewu, loosely translated as goat head tongue Although there is ugba in this one. Sorry don't know the English name.
I think Ugba is oil bean seed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.