Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757047 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
wowfairy:
Dinner is waakye (Ghanian rice Nd beans) with plantain and chicken stew
I love waakye. Good knowing how it is spelt. This portion seems small.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
HardMirror:
I love waakye. Good knowing how it is spelt. This portion seems small.

You and food these days sha. Well even rich man like you no fit chop money ie literally grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
hahn:

You and food these days sha. Well even rich man like you no fit chop money ie literally grin
boss man! Rich ke? Me wey dey manage. By the way i love food o!

Where have you been? It's been ages bro
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
TissuePaper:
Cc. Seahawk... Where are you o sad
hey
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Seahawk:
hey
see as you just abandon the thread for days now... I'm already missing those your luscious dishes smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lol. Woman shall not live by food alone grin

TissuePaper:
see as you just abandon the thread for days now... I'm already missing those your luscious dishes smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Seahawk:
Lol. Woman shall not live by food alone grin

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 12:08am On Oct 10, 2018
geekybabe:

Overripe bananas dont have to be discarded. They are perfect for banana bread or banana pancakes.
and plantain moimoi cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 1:35am On Oct 10, 2018
harley88:
Breakfast today, Yam and Fried egg. Incorporated my tomato, onion, peppers and Panla fish. Got to my PPA late cos of this..... twas worth every lateness though
I can see rizzla
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2018
anonymuz:
I can see rizzla
the cush is appetiser and probably dessert. If you know, you know. #winks. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ytea(f): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2018
Good morning!

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chigirl042(f): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2018
lolipopandy:
Breakfast
Happy birthday pretty! !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2018
Ytea:
Good morning!

Where's the cup of hot tea kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2018
Weird combination wink
Jollof rice, fruits & yogurt
The taste was surprisingly good though cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2018
wowfairy:

Why didn't you eat it from the leaves. It just tastes better that way
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2018
Looks like what I would love to try.
Does the preparation method differ from ours?
Mind sharing the recipe please?

wowfairy:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2018
Ogb222:
Hope d kushing was great
It's always great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2018
annc:
Weird combination wink
Jollof rice, fruits & yogurt
The taste was surprisingly good though cheesy

You had to put the yoghurt on the banana..... this is an X-rated meal. Looks delicious though

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Yam and fresh tomato sauce for breakfast...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
Yam and fresh tomato sauce for breakfast...
are you vegan?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:12am On Oct 10, 2018
HardMirror:
are you vegan?
No...why ?? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ytea(f): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2018
zaynie:

Where's the cup of hot tea kiss kiss kiss
Lol. There's none ma'am. Just a sachet of water.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:21am On Oct 10, 2018
HardMirror:
lol!!!! Hahn hahn. It is well. We will get there someday

Na so
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2018
Not at all, thanks.

harley88:

You had to put the yoghurt on the banana..... this is an X-rated meal. Looks delicious though
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
No...why ?? cheesy
your dishes... has the touch of being prepared by a vegan.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2018
Last night's meal. Indomie Noodles, cabbage, pepper, and half boiled egg. I need lessons on how to boil eggs properly cry

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:16am On Oct 10, 2018
HardMirror:
your dishes... has the touch of being prepared by a vegan.
It's consciously done most times smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2018
Yuneehk:
Last night's meal. Indomie Noodles, cabbage, pepper, and half boiled egg. I need lessons on how to boil eggs properly cry
What is wrong with the egg ??
Looks fine to me...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
What is wrong with the egg ??
Looks fine to me...
Looks fine yet the the shells came off with parts of the egg. I've seen better eggs that when the shells are off, it looks really smooth on the outside.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Yuneehk:

Nice meal you got.

When preparing your cooked egg next time, boil the egg for about 5mins depending on how hard you want it, then remove and put in a cold water for like 5/8mins before peeling the shell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Biglittlelois(f), GentlemanAyo(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.