Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5772196 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
HardMirror:
Ogbeni, na potato and chicken dey in stock now? grin

Me likey.
Ahaha. I love chicken, it is cleaner, healthier as meat, and even cheaper sef (here).

I initially planned to eat cassava but it was nowhere to be found in afro shops ��
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
LoJ:

Ahaha. I love chicken, it is cleaner, healthier as meat, and even cheaper sef (here).

I initially planned to eat cassava but it was nowhere to be found in afro shops ��
how would you prepare the cassava? Never seen a cassava dish

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
HardMirror:
how would you prepare the cassava? Never seen a cassava dish
You cut it in parts, boil it with water and it looks like this (internet source)

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ShaqFu: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Indomie noodles with fried eggs and tomatoes and an unholy amount of atarodo. angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
eyinjuege:
Wolof rice, as e dey hot..

I miss Plantain smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HardMirror(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
LoJ:

You cut it in parts, boil it on water and it looks like this (internet source)
interesting. I only know it is used in making garri and fufu.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Seahawk:
Fried yams, potatoes and plantains.

Served with scrambled eggs.
looks splendid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 2pretty4u(f): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
Palm oil rice, used dawadawa (iru) and dried fish.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mzleemah(f): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
Inspiration from Niyoda
Dinner kiss kiss

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mzleemah:
Inspiration from Niyoda
Dinner kiss kiss
Y this ur Eba small like this...u sure u go belleful
Uummmm ila alasepo kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Poundo & veg kiss

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Rice with fried pepper, fish, gizzard and pomo.

We are learning.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mzleemah(f): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Y this ur Eba small like this...u sure u go belleful
Uummmm ila alasepo kiss
eba that i didn't even finish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mzleemah:
Inspiration from Niyoda
Dinner kiss kiss

You too cheesy
My okro soup just dey commot for fire

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by katchycouture(f): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
eyinjuege:

You too cheesy

I
Okro soup, my baby girl's favourite with fufu, yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
2pretty4u:
Palm oil rice, used dawadawa (iru) and dried fish.

Are you an indigene of Kogi state?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
eyinjuege:

You too cheesy
Noice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 2pretty4u(f): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
Acidosis:

Are you an indigene of Kogi state?

Nope
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 12:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Ytea:
Amala. Dinner yesterday.
here.
Will come back to read.
Been a while on this thread
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 12:18am On Nov 10, 2018
5pm diner today

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 12:19am On Nov 10, 2018
Niyoda:
Dinner.
twale

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 6:40am On Nov 10, 2018
2pretty4u:

Nope
Alright
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2018
Happy Saturday, guys! Here's a delicious breakfast idea, flaky biscuits.

If you would like to try it out click on the link below.

Also, you can now translate the blog posts into different languages, so don't forget to check the feature out.
https://aliyahsrecipesandtips.com/flaky-biscuits-recipe/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2018
HardMirror:
interesting. I only know it is used in making garri and fufu.

It's not very safe.
There's a toxin in it that causes nerve damage or is it stomach upset. I'm not so sure anymore
Which is why the fermented version is what we eat as fufu or garri. If the fermentation isn't complete sef, wàhálà go still dey.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2018
What meat is that? I like the rice
iomoge2:
5pm diner today
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2018
Looks so yummy
Rhemy2013:
Poundo & veg kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2018
The not too safe one should be the poisonous one if am correct.Is a staple down here in the north.Is all over the place now sef.Eating is raw is deadly but wen properly cooked,your good to go
zaynie:

It's not very safe.
There's a toxin in it that causes nerve damage or is it stomach upset. I'm not so sure anymore
Which is why the fermented version is what we eat as fufu or garri. If the fermentation isn't complete sef, wàhálà go still dey.
Correct me if am wrong
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mzleemah(f): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2018
eyinjuege:

You too cheesy
this one na baba

iomoge2:
5pm diner today
All i want is the meat and small rice

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:30am On Nov 10, 2018
Breakfast

Noodles with beef and boiled egg. If you are wondering about the color wifey added some of the left over stew in the pot wink

To be followed later by pineapples baba gave us grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ytea(f): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2018
Egg sauce.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2018
hahn:
Breakfast

Noodles with beef and boiled egg. If you are wondering about the color wifey added some of the left over stew in the pot wink

To be followed later by pineapples baba gave us grin
You too like stew abeg ! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2018
Ytea:
Egg sauce.
Beeeeeeeyooooooooou- ti-fuuuuuuuuul!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (3481) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.