Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5772523 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
You too like stew abeg ! grin

Is my work o cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2018
Mzleemah:
eba that i didn't even finish
Ewoo,are you doing fitfam nii..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ytea(f): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
Beeeeeeeyooooooooou- ti-fuuuuuuuuul!
Thanks Mama. You can have it with rice, bread or yam. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2018
Kushercain here's that meal I promised you...hope it's not coming late

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Mariangeles:

At least if you are offering someone food add a fork to the picture. How will Kushercain eat it now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2018
hahn:

At least if you are offering someone food add a fork to the picture. How will Kushercain eat it now? undecided
I'm sure he wouldn't mind... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benscolari: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2018
#I hate onions
#BENSCOLARI HATES angryangry
Ytea:
Egg sauce.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benscolari: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
#What is it with ONIONS?
UNFOLLOWS THREAD angry
#BENSCOLARI UNFOLLOWS
Mariangeles:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Garden egg sauce for yam or plantain.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
I'm sure he wouldn't mind... grin

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
amorprincesa:
What meat is that? I like the rice
it's all left over meat o. Pre fried n frozen.
There are 2 pieces of turkey, one piece of goat meat, some beef, and some chicken.
Ransacking of the freezer. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
Benscolari:
#What is it with ONIONS?
UNFOLLOWS THREAD angry
#BENSCOLARI UNFOLLOWS
But it gives sweetness to foods nah...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
Red oil Rice with enough pepper, plantain, vegetable and fish... It yaf pass time for brunch ahbi?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mzleemah(f): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Ewoo,are you doing fitfam nii..
no, its breastfeeding that open my stomach small, before i can lick just the soup and drink water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benscolari: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
undecided
Mariangeles:
But it gives sweetness to foods nah...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benscolari: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
# only you?
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS shocked
Leesah:
Red oil Rice with enough pepper, plantain, vegetable and fish... It yaf pass time for brunch ahbi?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
Benscolari:
# only you?
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS shocked
Is like it's only me o. Come and join me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
Mariangeles:

My dear it's better late than never.
See smag naa cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
hahn:

Bros, hungry man no sabi fork oo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
hahn:
Breakfast

Noodles with beef and boiled egg. If you are wondering about the color wifey added some of the left over stew in the pot wink

To be followed later by pineapples baba gave us grin

You come like this section wella oh grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ooooh
Drools all over my phone
iomoge2:
5pm diner today
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Baked chicken, fried rice and jollof rice

We are Going on a road trip to Canada.
We usually get the food at the rest stops when we do this trip but man those burgers are dry AF and the hotdogs so salty. They have an abysmal lack of variety.

So this time around I’m prepared. made our own food. Will pack them in an insulated food bag and we will be golden. No crackers and water or bland rest stop food. And no going off course to look for restaurant or fast food.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
kushercain:

Bros, hungry man no sabi fork oo grin

cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
PRESENTATION:

You come like this section wella oh grin

Yes o grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mysticgal(f): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
breakfast cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mysticgal(f): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
double post

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Benscolari:
#What is it with ONIONS?
UNFOLLOWS THREAD angry
#BENSCOLARI UNFOLLOWS

Guy you be dunce,you dey use hashtag# for nairaland,like seriously ?
With the amount of beautiful dishes you have viewed on this thread,your brain cells should have increased already.....stop spamming threads with your Felipe scolari rubbish,na so you dey do for ashewo thread too.....
Be warned,no bother quote me,I don't engage with dunce

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
kushercain:

My dear it's better late than never.
See smag naa cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Seahawk:
Baked chicken, fried rice and jollof rice

We are Going on a road trip to Canada.
We usually get the food at the rest stops when we do this trip but man those burgers are dry AF and the hotdogs so salty. They have an abysmal lack of variety.

So this time around I’m prepared. made our own food. Will pack them in an insulated food bag and we will be golden. No crackers and water or bland rest stop food. And no going off course to look for restaurant or fast food.

As in eeeeeeehhhh... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by marischerry(f): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=zaynie post=72838336]

it's a different specie of cassava it contains little or no cyanide compared to to one used in making garri
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benscolari: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Niketrouble:

Guy you be dunce,you dey use hashtag# for nairaland,like seriously ?
With the amount of beautiful dishes you have viewed on this thread,your brain cells should have increased already.....stop spamming threads with your Felipe scolari rubbish,na so you dey do for ashewo thread too.....
Be warned,no bother quote me,I don't engage with dunce

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
zaynie:

It's not very safe.
There's a toxin in it that causes nerve damage or is it stomach upset. I'm not so sure anymore
Which is why the fermented version is what we eat as fufu or garri. If the fermentation isn't complete sef, wàhálà go still dey.
There are two distinct types of cassava. I think it may be more than 2 but I knew only 2. The type we have in Nigeria is mostly toxic unless fermented.
In Kenya, the type they have can be cooked like he did. Some eat it raw. Some do cassava flakes with it. The second type is more recognised than our own. I think it might be only Nigeria and Ghana that cultivate and eat the 1st one which is bitter.

That cassava is sweet actually.

I wanted to post dishes I prepared but it's telling me the size of the pictures are too big.

I showed my Trinidad friend this place so she can learn Nigerian foods as she has traced her ancestry lineage to Yoruba.
She was indeed grateful.
They have okro yet don't make soup with it lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: barag(f), Daryl123

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.