Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5763019 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
jagugu88li:
Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday
What's in the first picture ??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
ibkayee:
Yam porridge, plantain and fish leftovers

Na leftover be that?
How the main fish go come be? grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chiunlimited(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
My snail stew cool

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Giddyperson: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
Halcyon123:
Dis one no be wedding oh!Made by me,dinner grin
After she would say when last did I see her
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunny15: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
chiunlimited:
My snail stew cool

when you get to church tomorrow,the only thing you should ask of is,forgiveness.This is so unfair.The love i have for snail ehn!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
sunny15:

when you get to church tomorrow,the only thing you should ask of is,forgiveness.This is so unfair.The love i have for snail ehn!
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
chiunlimited:
My snail stew cool

What's all this nau.... someone canur come to this thread without salivating out of it. Chai, Pls all I ask for is like one small bowl

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
chaarly:

giving failed oo. . you don't have enough mb to receive grin
@MCMXCVIII my brother you're a beggar grin tongue
Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
chiunlimited:
My snail stew cool
Nyamangoro stew, looks good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
chiunlimited:
My snail stew cool
Nyamangoro stew, looks good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
lipsrsealed
Giddyperson:

After she would say when last did I see her
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
Egusi and goat meat is a bae, especially watering egusi kisskiss

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zimunachimdi: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:
This was breakfast

I want oooo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
What's in the first picture ??
Butternut and spinach with cauliflower, onions, egg white powdered milk. Taste really nice
Mariangeles:
EVERYWHERE CAKES ! shocked
My turf tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 23, 2018
I have about 9 cousins between the ages 5-11......hear the demads. One doesn't eat butternut and the other prefers eating from a bowl. Another assumes they are just passing by so she wants her food in a takeaway pack whilst the other doesn't like rice. No gravy for the other and please....no brocolli for one and he prefers cake or fudge to fruits in his dessert. Then the song starts....."even me I want cake, even me".....

This week will end after 3months trust me

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2018
mzMerci:
The process
You never did come back with the end product ma. I am still waiting
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzMerci(f): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2018
jagugu88li:
You never did come back with the end product ma. I am still waiting

I did o..it's right above the post you quoted
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2018
Happy holidays my dear readers! Christmas is around the corner and I'm very sure you want to make scrumptious meals for your guests and family. Do not disappoint them by making soggy rice, or looking around for someone to help you with recipes, @ aliyah_recipes we've got you covered. Head to my blog www.aliyahsrecipesandtips.com and search for your food recipes. Are you on Instagram follow me @aliyah_recipes . Happy Sunday and don't forget to be awesome! Cheers!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aliyahsrecipes(f): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2018
Happy Sunday!
Visit www.aliyahsrecipesandtips.com for food recipes and timetables. Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bakayokoko: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2018
BREAKFAST!

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2018
jagugu88li:
I have about 9 cousins between the ages 5-11......hear the demads. One doesn't eat butternut and the other prefers eating from a bowl. Another assumes they are just passing by so she wants her food in a takeaway pack whilst the other doesn't like rice. No gravy for the other and please....no brocolli for one and he prefers cake or fudge to fruits in his dessert. Then the song starts....."even me I want cake, even me".....

This week will end after 3months trust me
I'll definitely come and marry you for my brother .
Don't worry, you'd love him I swear grin

He's sensitive, kind, funny plus he's tall, dark, muscular and very handsome kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2018
Aliyahsrecipes:
Happy Sunday!
Visit www.aliyahsrecipesandtips.com for food recipes and timetables. Cheers!
Everything looks beautiful and delicious!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mihrab34(f): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Breakfast

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
zicoraads:

I no sabi am oooo. Seeing it for the first time sef
Better try it, you don’t know what you’re missing tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
pocohantas:

Na leftover be that?
How the main fish go come be? grin
Lol I didn’t eat the one I was supposed to eat the day before cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
mzMerci:

I did o..it's right above the post you quoted
grin Sorry sweets, I hadn't seen that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
mihrab34:
Breakfast
egg, pepper and what else.....share undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
jagugu88li:
egg, pepper and what else.....share undecided grin

Bread

Potato cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
Aliyahsrecipes:
Happy holidays my dear readers! Christmas is around the corner and I'm very sure you want to make scrumptious meals for your guests and family. Do not disappoint them by making soggy rice, or looking around for someone to help you with recipes, @ aliyah_recipes we've got you covered. Head to my blog www.aliyahsrecipesandtips.com and search for your food recipes. Are you on Instagram follow me @aliyah_recipes . Happy Sunday and don't forget to be awesome! Cheers!
First pic....excellent.

2nd.......arwethose nuts....I dont like nuts but the fourth is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVELY MY DEAR. Nigeria please do support, she has a skill here.

Your pm doesn't work, does it? I tried and nothing. Send me a mail if possible. I tried yours and nothing. Merry early Christmas even though I dont celebrate such.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Bread

Potato cheesy
Where do you see those grin? tongue

Wherever did you disappear to?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
jagugu88li:
Where do you see those grin? tongue

Wherever did you disappear to?

Zoom the picture>>>then look to your left cheesy

Behind you... All along cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Zoom the picture>>>then look to your left cheesy

Behind you... All along cheesy
If I hear grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.