Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5762039 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
jagugu88li:
If I hear grin

You and this your
pidgin tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
I'll definitely come and marry you for my brother .
Don't worry, you'd love him I swear grin

He sensitive, kind, funny plus he's tall, dark, muscular and very handsome kiss
Waiting tongue grin You have my address already tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
jagugu88li:
If I hear grin

You and this your
pidgin tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

You and this your

pidgin tongue
Wetin dey hapen? My pidgin no be for here ooo. E be like say I don be originator grin Agree?

Song.....
"If e no be God×2
Where I for dey
Wetin ova me"

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
chasers:
Wise Girl....We Die Here Today cheesy
Sorry I never qouted back. I am only seeing the mention now.

Hear! Hear! We go this route grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
jagugu88li:
Wetin dey hapen? My pidgin no be for here ooo. E be like say I don be originator grin Agree?

Song.....
"If e no be God×2
Where I for dey
Wetin ova me"

shocked shocked Who are you?

What have you shocked done to jagugu88li shocked

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
Why buy mayonnaise when I can wipe up mine now?First trial,it came out over watery but 2nd trial,it came out perfecto so am so saving my money henceforth!

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by swtdarling(f): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lunch

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mihrab34(f): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
jagugu88li:
egg, pepper and what else.....share undecided grin

Egg, green pepper, tomatoes and onions.... That's all
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlvaroMorata(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Halcyon123:
Why buy mayonnaise when I can wipe up mine now?First trial,it came out over watery but 2nd trial,it came out perfecto so am so saving my money henceforth!

procedure.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Unlimited22: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
AlvaroMorata:

procedure.
Change your moniker sir.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Izzystevens: 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
White rice and spinach

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
For the quantity I made,i used
2 raw eggs
2 spoonfull of sugar or honey
half spoon of salt
1 lemon
Oil
Method
Break eggs in the blender
Add your sugar,salt and lemon and blend for some mins
Then add your oil little by little and blend
Keep adding oil till you get your desired thickness
AlvaroMorata:

procedure.

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
jagugu88li:
First pic....excellent.

2nd.......arwethose nuts....I dont like nuts but the fourth is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVELY MY DEAR. Nigeria please do support, she has a skill here.

Your pm doesn't work, does it? I tried and nothing. Send me a mail if possible. I tried yours and nothing. Merry early Christmas even though I dont celebrate such.
Those are not nuts, those are chin chin .

Kinda like biscuits mixture but fried .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunny15: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Rhemy2013:
Egusi and goat meat is a bae, especially watering egusi kisskiss

please ma,how do you prevent your egusi from 'caking up'
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlvaroMorata(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
Unlimited22:

Change your moniker sir.

Why bro smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by forzarush(f): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Halcyon123:
Dis one no be wedding oh!Made by me,dinner grin
Caught in the act. I have implanon too but I'm not a FOODIE!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by forzarush(f): 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Halcyon123:
Lunch at 5pm cheesy cheesy!When u wan chop dinner den?
Yinmu, dinner at five and you wee goan snack after and blame Implanon,lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
Snack,nah not me!
forzarush:
Yinmu, dinner at five and you wee goan snack after and blame Implanon,lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Unlimited22: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
AlvaroMorata:

Why bro smiley
Before you begin to miss opportunities in life grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by helinues: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Indomie
Fried eggs
Bananas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by claseek(f): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
queenfav:
Okies...
Firstly, you would need this Halogen Air fryer/Oven(Picture below).Jumia sells for 21k.It is perfect for dodo, chicken, fish.. It even bakes cake.
Ingredients -
Catfish
Ripe plantain
3-4 fresh tomatoes
Fresh pepper
2 tablespoon of Vegetable oil
Ginger
Garlic
Lime
Knorr cubes
Curry, thyme, Salt

DIRECTIONS -
1.Wash the Catfish and make an incision on one side, below the head to remove the dirt and grit inside.
2.Make the grilling incisions (as much as u require) on both sides of the fish. That's to ensure that the spice can circulate properly.
3.After that, cut open one lime.. Use it to clean the body of the fish. It will help reduce the sliminess.
4.Keep the fish aside to mix the spice for the fish.

SPICE MAKING
1.Grind half of the fresh pepper with onions.. Ensure u add enough water to d level of the pepper so that it won't be too smooth.
2.After grinding, sieve out water from d pepper /onion mixture already blended.That's to ensure that the spice mixed doesn't end up being too watery, so it doesn't pour out of the incisions made on the fish.
3.Grate ginger and garlic into small particles, then keep aside
3.Put the sieved pepper/onion mix in a bowl.. Add two spoons of groundnut oil. Add the ginger and garlic grated. Also add one tablespoon of thyme, half tablespoon of curry, then two Knorr cubes. Mix all together and into a paste
4.Get a spoon and start filling d incisions made on d fish. Fill both sides of the fish with d mixed spice. You can use any remnant spice to fill d head and belly area.
5.The fish is ready to be Grilled
6.Peel the plantain and place on one of d baking trays
7.Place the fish in a curved position inside another baking tray.
8.Arrange it into the oven and time it to 25 mins.
9.While that is in d oven, you can then fry a pepper sauce to eat the boli and also coat the fish when ready

PEPPER SAUCE DIRECTIONS
1.Slice 2 onions, grind tomatoes and pepper and also grate some ginger and garlic. Then keep aside
2.Heat one big cooking spoon of vegetable oil
3.Add the onions, and stirfry for a minute
4.pour in the grinded pepper and tomatoes
5.Add the grated ginger and garlic
6.Stir and cover to cook for 5 mins or till its dry
7.Add knorr cubes and little salt
8.Lower the cooker so it can simmer, before turning it off.
By now the plantain and fish should be ready
To serve it, you have to coat the fish with the pepper sauce (back and front). You can also squeeze some lime on it too, if you are into that.
The fish and boli can be served with coleslaw also. Another fun way to eat the boli is cut one side of d boli, and fill it with the pepper sauce. It would look like a hot dog. Or you can just dip the boli into d sauce, while eating d fish..

PS-Ensure you don't eat heavily the day u make this. Its best eaten on an almost empty stomach because it very filling.
quoting for reference purpose wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
Dinner is served!
Toasted Bread and Ginger Tea

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Semolina, stew, okra mixed with ewedu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Izzystevens: 12:52am On Dec 24, 2018
Rice,stew with crab, egg, shrimp and smoked catfish ... accompanied with cold chocolate

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2018
Anyone who finishes his/her food will get extra grapes. Goes to check on the grapes....finds them half empty and no one knows how that happened. These little demons are magicians

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 24, 2018
Mariangeles:
Those are not nuts, those are chin chin .

Kinda like biscuits mixture but fried .
Never heard of it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

shocked shocked Who are you?

What have you shocked done to jagugu88li shocked
grin you sef

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2018
I hosted my friends and colleagues to a Christmas party today. I made everything except the lumpia

Fried rice
Jollof rice
Gizdodo
Lumpia
Cornbread
And cheese tray for the kids

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2018
Rice and stew
Plantain
Chicken
Meatballs
Egusi and fufu
Honey Walnut shrimps

23 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: legennd2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.