Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750020 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2019
ahnie:
e don tey o...
funlord...howdy?

All is bam madam.....na just buhari and atiku dey worry us with too much noise for abj wey be the issue..... wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2019
ahnie:
e don tey o...
mariaangeles and funlord...howdy?
I dey o...how have you been ??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:42am On Feb 06, 2019
Beans and overripe plantain porridge
The softness and sweetness no be here...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2019
Pericious:

Ha shocked only you

It's just once in a while something grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2019
Once upon a time breakfast.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mihrab34(f): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Last night Dinner for two.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
sassysure:

It is indeed. Good for the kids.

You just confused me.
This is egg roll

While the other one is scotch egg.

So many people call it egg roll actually kiss
Yes I've seen that oyibo egg roll before. but for naija the one with boiled egg inside but wrapped with flour is called egg rolls while the one wrapped with sausages is called scotch egg.... na Wetin they tish me o grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

Hot-Dog and Egg

Last Photo- Coconut Rice, my favourite tongue

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
TissuePaper:
is this combination good, i may try it out one of these days
i finally tried it out and it was very delicious i must say cheesy

Cc comradesheggs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lunch

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jagaban880: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
TissuePaper:
i finally tried it out and it was very delicious i must say cheesy

Cc comradesheggs

undecided Enjoy Mr T.p
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jagaban880: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
odeguaomon:
Lunch
wher una dey see all dis plenty meatz were una dey put na

nice 1...gimme small na ....abeg na lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lunch

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
Castleberry:
Lunch

This is nice but for me, take out the onions tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
odeguaomon:
Lunch

Nice and making me hungry but i will remove the sliced onion and the tomato joooooo . . . That will slow me down from whacking it well

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
Fhemmmy:

This is nice but for me, take out the onions tongue

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

Hot-Dog and Egg

Last Photo- Coconut Rice, my favourite tongue
Just beautiful !

You should have a food blog I swear...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
I ate this last night.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
I ate this last night.

Bros, you are wicked oh cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mariangeles:
Just beautiful !

You should have a food blog I swear...
Thanks Dear....Having a Blog gonna be difficult..Porque siempre estoy ocupado este periodo. Gracias por el cumplido cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
chasers:
Thanks Dear....Having a Blog gonna be difficult..Porque siempre estoy ocupado este periodo. Gracias por el cumplido cheesy
De nada embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dried fish and ponmo sauce with rice,dodo and egg.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
Breakfast: Custard with chocolate and moi moi

Lunch: Rice, plantain and stew with beef

Dinner: Beans, plantain and salad

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
chasers:

Atutu poyoyo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2019
That's egg roll not scotch egg scotch egg is wrap with sausage and egg with little flour
sassysure:

It's scotch egg.
Plain flour,nutmeg,evaporated milk,sugar,butter,salt,eggs and baking powder.

I boiled 9 eggs for 3 cups of flour and set aside to cool down in a bowl of cold water.(you have to do your own mathematics here eg 6 eggs for 2 cups of flour etc)
Added sugar into the flower(used brown sugar),a little less than half cup , a pinch of salt,nutmeg,baking powder and mixed all together. Then add butter( like 3 spoonful or more) and mixed with my hand, one raw egg and continued mixing. Then the milk.
Used like a tin and half of milk( tin size is like Nigerian peak milk). Continued mixing. I almost gave up when the stuff was sticking on my hand stubbornly. Had to use spoon to remove them.
Cover with polyethene and set aside. Finished peeling the eggs and went back to it.
The consistency was stronger this time around aand I divided it into 9 bits.
Used plain flour to rub my hands and made flat dough. U can use roller. Place one egg on the dough and wrap. Roll it over
So it will come out smooth and without opening.
Preheat the oil and start frying. Turn gently and consistently else they will burn.
U will know when it's done.

All these didn't reach up to one hr for a jjc like me. But it was very delicious. They finished it before I could ask if they like it.
Had to wake up in the middle of the night to do this one as I don buy market.
U can get the video on YouTube. How to prepare Nigerian scotch egg.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2019
Jollof with omelette... Couldn't think of a better presentation.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kasatkina: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2019
hahn:

Atutu poyoyo

grin grin cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
shoyemiayodeji:
Jollof with omelette... Couldn't think of a better presentation.

Thanks smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benscolari: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
#Been a while I posted here.
Lunch today.

#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Benscolari:
#Been a while I posted here.
Lunch today.

#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS

#benscolari eats grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Benscolari: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
hahn:

#benscolari eats grin
#my man grin
#BENSCOLARI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Breakfast.

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.