Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5744896 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
Anyone wanting to buy a dvd containing the coming election results and life after election preview.........come forth, I have it. I can send anyhow you want it. USB...email...your choice. N4 000 - N6 000

A few points to convince you the video has substance
1. A lot of people will be displeased about the results
2. Atiku and Buhari will loose more weight
3. Biafra's Nmandi Kanu will cause more confusion in Nigeria
4. Nairaland's Frontpage will be "elections this, elections that"

Don't forgot that my Valentine's business oo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
LightQueen:
Pls what is ata?
Ata means peppers
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mariangeles:
Ata means peppers
shocked You do eat too much pepper abi grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anfieldboss: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
odeguaomon:

I'm very sorry I can't access my mails for sometime now,l saw your PM.

Oh okay. No problem.

Pls is there any other way I can reach u
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
jagugu88li:
Anyone wanting to buy a dvd containing the coming election results and life after election preview.........come forth, I have it. I can send anyhow you want it. USB...email...your choice. N4 000 - N6 000

A few points to convince you the video has substance
1. A lot of people will be displeased about the results
2. Atiku and Buhari will loose more weight
3. Biafra's Nmandi Kanu will cause more confusion in Nigeria
4. Nairaland's Frontpage will be "elections this, elections that"

Don't forgot that my Valentine's business oo.

You’re back again, the valentine business didn’t boom, now you’re in election business grin grin grin

I hope you don’t get beaten for selling fake election results.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
LightQueen:
You serious at all? cheesy cheesy
DarkPrincess, you wee nor understand. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:

sassysure ^^ This right here is the answer you seek.

if you allow a child to have his/her way all the time about the choice of food to eat, he/she would grow with the habit. Adults are simply matured children, they don't change.
I get ur point my brother.

@blue raydick( what a name cheesy)
U are right. It's of no use trying to force it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
DarkPrincess, you wee nor understand. cheesy
Lol wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
BlueRayDick:

But you know there are exceptions to rules right?

I served in the north since the day I resumed to my ppa after the normal 2 weeks break after camp, I never traveled for once home till the end of my service year.

If I tell you tru out the course of the almost 11 months spent in the north I never tried any new dish and didn't even get to eat some of my favourite dishes sef. I ate just bread, rice, beans, yam, potatoes spaghetti, noodles, sardines and that's all. No swallow.

Would u say am strange? Or exception to the rule of eating what's available in my area?

I understand brother. Your mom is simply an exceptional woman though.

Not so many moms have that luxury of time these days. I personally won't allow my wife go through that stress. Whatever she makes, everybody eats.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mariangeles:
I'm picky about food too grin
I loathe swallows ! grin
Really? So what do you eat? grains?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
LightQueen:
shocked You do eat too much pepper abi grin
It's mixed with tomatoes grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:

Really? So what do you eat? grains?
Anything but Eba, fufu, semo, pounded yam, wheatmeal...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mariangeles:
It's mixed with tomatoes grin
grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Saturday craving....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mariangeles:
Very ripe boiled plantain and ata sauce= Yum!
Your love for plantain tho... cheesy I'm cooking this tomorrow, looking good kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
chasers:
Your love for plantain tho... cheesy I'm cooking this tomorrow, looking good kiss
Yeah...it's my new bread
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
I wish to marry a good cook as my wife. I cannot cook and am living alone. Unable to cook delicacy makes me lean. cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
amorprincesa:
Where you see cashew?
For S/E

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

There is no sincere love than the love of food...Happy Weekend my food lovers kiss

Weekend Tradition..Village Life kiss

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Garri with fried panla and ice cold water. As in ice block dey inside the water. No joke grin

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

There is no sincere love than the love of food...Happy Weekend my food lovers kiss

Weekend Tradition..Village Life kiss

What village is that?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
hahn:

What village is that?
Current location....EDO State.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
chasers:
Current location....EDO State.

You and Aaliyah should comport yourselves o. Abi una wan make we start to dey thief pant?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
I can’t believe I’ve never tried amala in my life before. shocked
My friend (who’s not even Nigerian btw) got me to try it for the first time. And all I can say is “I’m a fan”. You never know what you have until a stranger appreciates it.
This is my second round btw.
The first round was with goat stew and slimy okra. I love it both ways. Yum

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Awesome. he or she is a natural

jagugu88li:
The chef is 13years
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Anfieldboss post=75563350]

Oh okay. No problem.

Pls is there any other way I can reach u [/quo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
cococandy:
I can’t believe I’ve never tried amala in my life before. shocked
My friend (who’s not even Nigerian btw) got me to try it for the first time. And all I can say is “I’m a fan”. You never know what you have until a stranger appreciates it.
This is my second round btw.
The first round was with goat stew and slimy okra. I love it both ways. Yum

I love amala, but i don't make it always even though it's easy to make
Nice to know you like it too. Pls, just get someone to make you gbegiri and ewedu , and some buka stew on top to have with the amala. It's delicious

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Noodles, breaded chicken and roasted corn

Goat meat peppersoup and plantain. The taste is glorious, good for the cold weather.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
It's not easy for me. The turning is tiring!
eyinjuege:

I love amala, but i don't make it always even though it's easy to make
Nice to know you like it too. Pls, just get someone to make you gbegiri and ewedu , and some buka stew on top to have with the amala. It's delicious
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
eyinjuege:

Goat meat peppersoup and plantain. The taste is glorious, good for the cold weather.

Somebody should please hold me before I fall shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
eyinjuege:

Ukuodo kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
sammyfrosh:
I wish to marry a good cook as my wife. I cannot cook and am living alone. Unable to cook delicacy makes me lean. cry

grin grin
You remind me of my Nysc service year. That was the first time I will be somewhere I can’t buy what I feel like eating (the village is a remote area and you need to buy whatever foodstuff you need in town and cook yourself).

I took garri with me from home and had access to very cheap kuli kuli. I was taking garri and kuli kuli in the morning , cabin biscuit and milk flakes in the afternoon and bread and butter in the evening all because I was being too lazy to cook. grin

After few weeks of not eating pepper one yeye sickness hook me, I no fit even stand up for bed. Na so one fine female corper send guys to help me get drugs and dish me better rice and stew in the morning ... in the afternoon she brought pepper soup and fish. She give me vegetable for night.

Gaskiya next day I no sick again! I go class go teach feeling relived. Make I no lie you , from class laidis I carry bike go town go buy foodstuff like newly wedded wife wey wan cook the baddest soup for him husband wey don pay mad bride price. Nobody teach me to dey cook steady dey enjoy my life tru our service year o.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cococandy(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.