Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5745838 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
eyinjuege:

I love amala, but i don't make it always even though it's easy to make
Nice to know you like it too. Pls, just get someone to make you gbegiri and ewedu , and some buka stew on top to have with the amala. It's delicious

That’s sounds so good. If I find someone who can make it like that, I’d probably have to marry him or her grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 12:23am On Feb 10, 2019
PRESENTATION:

Ukuodo kiss
Gbam. Na dis one dem dey call ukuodo right?. use to like it when I was little buh now I can't even remember how dey prepare it...Biko I need the recipe o, someone help a sister.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 10, 2019
PRESENTATION:

You’re back again, the valentine business didn’t boom, now you’re in election business grin grin grin

I hope you don’t get beaten for selling fake election results.
This one you're badmouthing my business...calling it fake...ehn!!

Anyway, I have a PVC for sale......
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 10, 2019
cococandy:
Awesome. he or she is a natural

He cheesy
So he told me to remind him to tell me something before he goes home. I did and he whispers in my ear that he wants a girlfriend like me. Then ran home. His parents had asked me to take him to his Jiu Jitsu lesson....little man did not pitch.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 10, 2019
Went to buy stock bones...they dont have. Last resort is chicken necks. For the love of juicy bones

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 10, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
First Aid , saving lives since time Immemorial. grin
maGARRIta!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2019
jagugu88li:
maGARRIta!! grin
Hahahahahaha grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gustav25: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
shocked

WoW!
Do you own the business ??
No ,I don't Ma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2019
jagugu88li:
maGARRIta!! grin
You have sense! wink cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2019
A sunny, weekend Breakfast!!

Washed down with a hot cup
of black coffee...

Issagoal

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Breakfast.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lol. Small sharp shooter
jagugu88li:
He cheesy
So he told me to remind him to tell me something before he goes home. I did and he whispers in my ear that he wants a girlfriend like me. Then ran home. His parents had asked me to take him to his Jiu Jitsu lesson....little man did not pitch.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
Breakfast.
Lovely !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
Lovely !
Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Snacking on Ọ̀jọ̀jọ̀.

I don't know what it is called in English but its made from Water yam.

The water yam is sliced, washed and grated with a grater. The resulting paste is mixed with pepper,onions, seasoning, salt to taste and crayfish powder.

It is then fried in oil like àkàrà. It tastes good wink

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Physika(f): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
Guess what, I remembered Ijebu today. Here is ikokore

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Snacking on Ọ̀jọ̀jọ̀.

The water yam is sliced, washed and grated with a grater. The resulting paste is mixed with pepper,onions, seasoning, salt to taste and crayfish powder.

Uh! shocked
I love love love ojojo !

I think they call it yam fritters but I think it should retain it's traditional name to maintain its authenticity...we don't need to rename our cuisines.

If pizza, lasagna, enchiladas and chilaquiles weren't renamed, ours shouldn't be renamed either

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Physika:
Ikokore and òjójó are like cousins !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Physika(f): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
Ikokore and òjójó are like cousins !

Very correct. It's been a while I had that too.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
cococandy:

That’s sounds so good. If I find someone who can make it like that, I’d probably have to marry him or her grin

ha.. I thought you are already married.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Lunch...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
Very ripe boiled plantain and ata sauce= Yum!

Hmmmm... one of my favorite dish, I like plantain with any kindof combo �

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Stew...Cooked egg..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Up Chelsea!!! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
Some of you here eat like "hired killers", how can you eat "beans", "egg", "sausage", "salad"? angry angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by solihu(m): 4:33am On Feb 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
Some of you here eat like "hired killers", how can you eat "beans", "egg", "sausage", "salad"? angry angry

Just imagine them farting in a bus filled with people grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 7:49am On Feb 11, 2019
soberdrunk:
Heheheheheheeee
Even a soldier man can't mess with those people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2019
Breakfast..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Snacking on Ọ̀jọ̀jọ̀.

i missed this, did you made them?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2019
Physika:
im from ijebu but i don't this food one bit same with ebiripo.
na war those days grandma will want to force us to eat them
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zeezaa(f): 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Delicious

27 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vblunt and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.