Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5745806 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2019
ibkayee:

Craving yam kiss

Get to the kitchen and make some kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
cutiereborn:

Hajj, loveymom, you just know how to draw somebody out.
I dey cook o! Husband man n baby girl go chop nah.
This your dinner is just what the doctor recommended wink wink wink

Eat ooo my sister, but portion control is key.
Nice to bring you out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mariangeles:
You visited...I will mention you when I do smiley
I will be waiting Chef Marian.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ComradeShegs(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2019
TissuePaper:
i finally tried it out and it was very delicious i must say cheesy

Cc comradesheggs

Wow!...So u were really serious abt trying it.. I told u so cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
ComradeShegs:

Wow!...So u were really serious abt trying it.. I told u so cheesy
thanks man....any more wierd food combos grin

Pls tell me smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ComradeShegs(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
TissuePaper:
thanks man....any more wierd food combos grin

Pls tell me smiley

Welcm bro

Hahaha...Ofcourse, I will keep u posted. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ComradeShegs(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
H
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Noodles. #late post.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2019
First & second photos: our valentine breakfast with love kiss

Third photo: achi and eba sooo yummy for dinner. I haven't had it in years and it was worth the wait!!!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
JewelStone:
First & second photos: our valentine breakfast with love kiss

Third photo: achi and eba sooo yummy for dinner. I haven't had it in years and it was worth the wait!!!
After this type of breakfast ehn, the rest of the day has no choice but to be sweet !

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mariangeles:
After this type of breakfast ehn, the rest of the day has no choice but to be sweet !
Haha...fellow plantain lover you know how it is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
Late meal: Eko and stew with ponmo and beef

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 15, 2019
grin

hahn:
Late meal: Eko and stew with ponmo and beef

Hahn finally ate Lagos oh, btw I think it’s called agidi by Yoruba’s I maybe wrong though. It’s called akasan in Benin, not sure of the spelling grin we don’t do good writing Benin much here, just speak speak speak. I envy other tribes for that, they speak and write even with intonations shocked.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:55am On Feb 15, 2019
Bomgirl:

Yes I did.

Okro, ugba, iru, pepper, crayfish, oil seasoning cubes and salt. Uziza seed, meat, stockfish and dry fish.

Season and boil meat, stockfish and dry fish till cooked.
Pound pepper, uziza and crayfish. Add to boiling mix.
Add a little oil, add ugba and iru.
Put okro and bring it to boil but don't overcook.
Serve with swallow of choice.

Thanks sweetie.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Smadeinc: 1:24am On Feb 15, 2019
Jagaban880:

on point...gimme small na
Wey ur plate dey... E still plenty grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:39am On Feb 15, 2019
Yesterday's lunch: Traditional rice and smoked catfish wink

Na eat out ó. I just disappear from office find myself ordering this and I no regret am tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2019
loveymom:

Eat ooo my sister, but portion control is key.
Nice to bring you out
Yes o, portion control smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2019
PRESENTATION:
grin

Hahn finally ate Lagos oh, btw I think it’s called agidi by Yoruba’s I maybe wrong though. It’s called akasan in Benin, not sure of the spelling grin we don’t do good writing Benin much here, just speak speak speak. I envy other tribes for that, they speak and write even with intonations shocked.

My wife is a fan.

Writing Benin go hard o. Only listening to it is an exam for me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by symbianDON(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2019
white rice and oven roasted chicken with onion liver sauce and chicken curry soup.....yummy to the last spoonful

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2019
JewelStone:

Haha...fellow plantain lover you know how it is cheesy
I swear I do ! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2019
PRESENTATION:
grin

Igbos call it agidi while Yorubas call it eko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Ofe ogbono
With the combination of akwukwo uziza na isi oporoko , the aroma was so inviting, I was tempted to eat eba .

Jasonscolari see...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
Ofe ogbono
With the combination of akwukwo uziza na isi oporoko , the aroma was so inviting, I was tempted to eat eba .

Jasonscoluvri see...
So this is what I have been missing from you all these while? Send me your address privately before I die of hunger. I will prefer Fufu.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PrincewithGod(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2019
lolipopandy:
Happy Val food fam
Please can you describe this dish? Looks so tasteful.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:51am On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScolari:
So this is what I have been missing from you all these while? Send me your address privately before I die of hunger. I will prefer Fufu.
You will not die grin

I've sent yours through dhl, it'll get to you soon
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
You will not die grin

I've sent yours through dhl, it'll get to you soon
Lol, now that's some mouthwatering soup you prepared.

I thought you are from the SW though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScolari:
Lol, now that's some mouthwatering soup you prepared.

I thought you are from the SW though.
No, I'm from the SE but I can understand and speak the Yoruba language pretty clearly and I can also write it fairly well

Thanks for the compliment .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2019
Mariangeles:
No, I'm from the SE but I can understand and speak the Yoruba language pretty clearly and I can also write it fairly well

Thanks for the compliment .
Then it is safe to call you a dual citizen of the Federal Republic. cheesy

Maybe I will pay you a courtesy visit to have a taste of that soup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScolari:
Then it is safe to call you a dual citizen of the Federal Republic. cheesy

Maybe I will pay you a courtesy visit to have a taste of that soup.

You and miriangeles should sha invite me to the wedding

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2019
shilz:
are you from umuahia?

No, I'm not. But from abia state
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2019
hahn:

You and miriangeles should sha invite me to the wedding
Lol, hahn my own person, that would be okay by me because you'll be in Church to witness it and probably get ordained as a Bishop.

You're cordially invited. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hahn(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2019
JasonScolari:
Lol, hahn my own person, that would be okay by me because you'll be in Church to witness it and probably get ordained as a Bishop.

You're cordially invited. grin

Don't worry we'll meet at the reception grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aloysius269(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.