Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752553 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:23pm On May 13, 2019
Yesterday was Mother’s Day and also happy birthday to my boo. Hosted a few friends. I tried everything cheesy

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 1:48pm On May 13, 2019
tabithababy:

Wao. This is sumptuous kiss
Yeah. Thanks dear.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 6:52pm On May 13, 2019
cococandy:
Yesterday was Mother’s Day and also happy birthday to my boo. Hosted a few friends. I tried everything cheesy

Wow, what a scrumptious spread. Well done Coco

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 13, 2019
C4_kitchen

Food in the Jungle...Camp life

Village life style.

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2019
czarina:
Nice Yummy thread.

@WHIZKIDEFE go easy on the noodles grin
ok, i hear you. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:00pm On May 13, 2019
Thanks mami smiley

smartmom:

Wow, what a scrumptious spread. Well done Coco
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by spotmataz: 8:29pm On May 13, 2019
chasers:
C4_kitchen

Village life style.

Which jungle be this abeg... My bag is packed for the camping....

Yummy!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2019
chasers:
C4_kitchen

Village life style.
Omo this guy na top class chef o

I follow many cooks and chefs for ig because i like to dey look their food dey chop am virtually

But jokes apart bro you have a nice talent and one of the best food presentation i have seen. All this ig peeps presentation no near your own at all. Like peeps pointed out already male u open ig page. You go see as thousands of people go dey follow your page. You will mostly likely expand your career and network more over there

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 8:44pm On May 13, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

I follow many cooks and chefs for ig because i like to dey look their food dey chop am virtually

But jokes apart bro you have a nice talent and one of the best food presentation i have seen. All this ig peeps presentation no near your own at all. Like peeps pointed out already male u open ig page. You go see as thousands of people go dey follow your page. You will mostly likely expand your career and network more over there
Very correct. I see he had water marked his pictured too. It'seems the right step. Please don't stop presenting here though.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 8:52pm On May 13, 2019
chasers:
C4_kitchen

Village life style.
Nice, delish rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 8:55pm On May 13, 2019
chasers:
C4_kitchen

Village life style.
Nice, delish rice
Pasta without mince meat or meatballs just won't get swallowed. Maybe with loads of cheese. Any other combo is a no no for me sadly

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 10:09pm On May 13, 2019
Rice with coconut&chicken curry

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 10:28pm On May 13, 2019
wowfairy:
Now this I must try

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 11:01pm On May 13, 2019
wowfairy:

Looks delicious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:19am On May 14, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Thank you very much.I appreciate your kind words and also respect your opinion.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:24am On May 14, 2019
spotmataz:

Which jungle be this abeg... My bag is packed for the camping....

Yummy!
Kokona. Nasarawa. Get a gun when coming cheesy

smartmom:

Nice, delish rice
Thanks Ma.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:32am On May 14, 2019
smartmom:

Nice, delish rice
Pasta without mince meat or meatballs just won't get swallowed. Maybe with loads of cheese. Any other combo is a no no for me sadly
Don't you like minced fish? Minced fish is beside the pasta. Cheese lovers cheesy

smartmom:

Very correct. I see he had water marked his pictured too. It'seems the right step. Please don't stop presenting here though.
I won't, here is my home.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 30card(m): 7:11am On May 14, 2019
chasers:
Don't you like minced fish? Minced fish is beside the pasta. Cheese lovers cheesy

I won't, here is my home.Thanks
Where do you buy your ingredients?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 8:22am On May 14, 2019
Mariangeles:
Beautiful!

Thanks
You all inspire me

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:16am On May 14, 2019
30card:

Where do you buy your ingredients?

1.Bakan Gizo. Keffi, Nasarawa State

2.Phil HallMark Supermarket. Benin City EDO State

3.Garki Supermarket. Garki, Abuja

And normal everyday market. I prefer Hallmark because you can get most European stuff there.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:28am On May 14, 2019
kinah:

Thanks
You all inspire me
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 30card(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2019
chasers:

1.Bakan Gizo. Keffi, Nasarawa State

2.Phil HallMark Supermarket. Benin City EDO State

3.Garki Supermarket. Garki, Abuja

And normal everyday market. I prefer Hallmark because you can get most European stuff there.
You place order online or you go physically?
Cos these are three different location with non close proximity
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:03am On May 14, 2019
30card:

You place order online or you go physically?
Cos these are three different location with non close proximity
If you stay in kefi, Abj is just a city close and in a month you might play to that side like three times or more with free ride cheesy

Have been to Benin city several times and I have someone who was working in hallmark supermarket.Whenever i need anything,i place a call to that friend.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 30card(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2019
chasers:
If you stay in kefi, Abj is just a city close and in a month you might play to that side like three times or more with free ride cheesy

Have been to Benin city several times and I have someone who was working in hallmark supermarket.Whenever i need anything,i place a call to that friend.
Ok, thanks. You see me I dey proper village.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:39am On May 14, 2019
30card:

Ok, thanks. You see me I dey proper village.
You're welcome, your location?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:51am On May 14, 2019
chasers:
C4_kitchen

Village life style.
Top notch presentation as always wink
Will have the fries n a glass or rather coconut shell of wine grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:54am On May 14, 2019
wowfairy:
Nice!!! Been a while I prepared chicken curry, don't even know if I can remember the steps.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 12:11pm On May 14, 2019
cococandy:

Nice
Wish to copy your concept
This month is a month of plenty celebration for me

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 12:13pm On May 14, 2019
Godmother came on a biz trip. called that we hook up and requested I come along with this

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paparazzhi(f): 12:35pm On May 14, 2019
; wink

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:42pm On May 14, 2019
Thanks wink

Happy celebrations.

kinah:

Nice
Wish to copy your concept
This month is a month of plenty celebration for me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:10pm On May 14, 2019
After constant featuring of Plantain in her meals, Mariangeles may have infected me

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.