Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,599 members, 7,770,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5644335 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (3448) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Goalnaldo(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2019
odeguaomon:
Lunch
that indomie is small. Will it satisfy you??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Goalnaldo(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2019
cococandy:
The cooking process
you are making my throat to be long this morning. It will be a sin not to gimme some to eat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Goalnaldo(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2019
cococandy:
Egusi with fufu
Jollof rice
Hawaiian rice
Fried chicken
Fried fish and fried plantains with pepper sauce
Goat and shaki peppersoup
Puff puff
Coleslaw
Meat pies

Etc
All my guests had enough to eat and take home with them.
I just like to cook sha and I use parties as my excuse but you only live once and food is life. Soooo.... cool

To be continued next party season.
your husband must be enjoying oh and you are very pretty too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2019
Mariangeles:
Dude, maka Chukwu, this isn't romance section !
mpam ehhhhh........ wahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaa...... this babe you go kill me here one day maka chukwu..... wehehehehehhehehehhehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Cococandy. You are part of the reason i visit food section. Your prepared meals always looks yummy, bet they taste same too.

For safety purposes, when cooking always turn the handles of your cooking utensils to the side and away from your standing position.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2019
Mariangeles:
After reviewing different recipes of rice and beans from different countries, I can boldly say that Nigeria's rice and beans recipe is arguably the best .

Cooked in tomato sauce that was seasoned with curry, bayleaf...the aroma was heavenly !

Yummy Yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2019
cococandy:
Egusi with fufu
Jollof rice
Hawaiian rice
Fried chicken
Puff puff
Coleslaw
Meat pies

Etc
I just like to cook sha and I use parties as my excuse but you only live once and food is life. Soooo.... cool

I must confess you're such a great cook.

Congratulations to your family more achievements to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2019
cococandy:
Egusi with fufu
Jollof rice
Hawaiian rice
Fried chicken
Puff puff
Coleslaw
Meat pies

Etc

Lahilah shocked shocked shocked

Chai, see food. I wish I was there embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2019
nellyquash:

Yummy Yummy
Tanz mush smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cedarlivia(f): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2019
grin
breadplanets:
mpam ehhhhh........ wahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaa...... this babe you go kill me here one day maka chukwu..... wehehehehehhehehehhehehehehehe
the 'maka chukwu' part got me rolling with laughter. grin
breadplanets:
the 'maka chukwu' part got me rolling with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2019
Cedarlivia:
grin the 'maka chukwu' part got me rolling with laughter. grin the 'maka chukwu' part got me rolling with laughter.
i sweargrin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Breakfast prepping

Breakfast ready

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
cococandy:
Egusi with fufu
Jollof rice
Hawaiian rice
Fried chicken
Puff puff
Coleslaw
Meat pies

Etc

Drop address na make I show. I no want eat for phone screen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MsBella: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Halcyon123:
I soak the soyabeans overnight. In the morning I wash and then grind. Then I mix the grinded paste with water and sieve the milk then straight to the fire. When it starts boiling, I add sour water(gotten from pap) and it does the curdling.

Thank you. How much of the sour water? A cup or bit by bit? Can I just buy akamu, mix it in water and wait for it to settle over night and use the water from it?

I am asking because I don't have the sour water at the moment.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Arrrrrrrrrgh! grin
You go just “knock” the blender engine ke! grin
I have tried that method too.
It kills the blender because it is too thick.
You also rub the risk of adding too much water.

This lady sef shocked
Very very very stubborn head.

1. U don't soak beans overnight like u were politely told kiss tongue
That's exercise in futility.

2. Except pepper, onions(lots of it) and salt, Akara don't need any other ingredient to be sweet. I think people from the north add one other ingredient. Akara has one unique taste, any other thing added alters it kiss

3. Go and buy strong blender. Asian blenders/grinder are so good.
I use USHA for my akara, it hasn't spoiled. Since 2015. Packaged and travelled with it grin tongue. I love that grinder. Will look for the picture online
Bought ninja food processor here but I haven't used it for Akara and I'm sure it will do an excellent job too.

4. Just crush your beans and wash with your wooden spoon or long spoon. Takes less than 10 minutes. Soak after crushing a little bit so washing will be easier and faster.
Check YouTube on how to crush beans.

The only problem people normally have with Akara is the quantity of water to add when grinding. I always say enough to make the blade move effortlessly cos if there is no easy movement, it will kill the machine.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
MsBella:

Thank you. How much of the sour water? A cup or bit by bit? Can I just buy akamu, mix it in water and wait for it to settle over night and use the water from it?

I am asking because I don't have the sour water at the moment.
just go bit by bit till it curdles. And yes you can buy the pap and soak but you need to allow it for like two days to get the sourness.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
Congrats cococandy kiss

The only only thing is to carry belle, and give birth, the rate at which these kids grow is something else. I knew when u were pregnant with her and look at her already. Such a beauty.
Hmm, unserious boys beware grin kiss

My soon will be 7 yrs old told me the other day that he will soon be taller than me. See insult but it's true. About to pass my chest level and I'm not short sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
sassysure:
Congrats cococandy kiss

The only only thing is to carry belle, and give birth, the rate at which these kids grow is something else. I knew when u were pregnant with her and look at her already. Such a beauty.

My soon will be 7 yrs old told me the other day that he will soon be taller than me. See insult but it's true. About to pass my chest level and I'm not short sad
This made me smile smiley

@cococandy you have a beautiful daughter, what a cutie smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MsBella: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Halcyon123:
just go bit by bit till it curdles. And yes you can buy the pap and soak but you need to allow it for like two days to get the sourness.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mylovelife:

Did you use knife to slice this?
Yep smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
loveymom:
Breakfast prepping

Breakfast ready

I am coming for that pot of drumsticks kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Mariangeles:
After reviewing different recipes of rice and beans from different countries, I can boldly say that Nigeria's rice and beans recipe is arguably the best .

Cooked in tomato sauce that was seasoned with curry, bayleaf...the aroma was heavenly !
I want me some wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Niyoda:
Earlier today
Egusi wey go Harvard. Soberdrunk food don land. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
sassysure:

This lady sef shocked
Very very very stubborn head.

1. U don't soak beans overnight like u were politely told kiss tongue
That's exercise in futility.

2. Except pepper, onions(lots of it) and salt, Akara don't need any other ingredient to be sweet. I think people from the north add one other ingredient. Akara has one unique taste, any other thing added alters it kiss

3. Go and buy strong blender. Asian blenders/grinder are so good.
I use USHA for my akara, it hasn't spoiled. Since 2015. Packaged and travelled with it grin tongue. I love that grinder. Will look for the picture online
Bought ninja food processor here but I haven't used it for Akara and I'm sure it will do an excellent job too.

4. Just crush your beans and wash with your wooden spoon or long spoon. Takes less than 10 minutes. Soak after crushing a little bit so washing will be easier and faster.
Check YouTube on how to crush beans.

The only problem people normally have with Akara is the quantity of water to add when grinding. I always say enough to make the blade move effortlessly cos if there is no easy movement, it will kill the machine.

I politely reply:
Your choice. I am comfortable with mine.
We don chop the akara finish.
Shikena! wink

*always looking for issues where there are none. some peeps can’t accept the fact that NL died a long time ago because they have always believed in ghosts. . . . . too bad cheesy*

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
cutiereborn:

I am coming for that pot of drumsticks kiss

Come quick before its empty ooo

How is family and work?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Goalnaldo:
you are making my throat to be long this morning. It will be a sin not to gimme some to eat.

I’ve sent some your way. Expect it cheesy
Goalnaldo:
your husband must be enjoying oh and you are very pretty too.

Thank you kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thanks babe smiley
ibkayee:

This made me smile smiley

@cococandy you have a beautiful daughter, what a cutie smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
They do grow too quickly don’t they? With all the attached headache grin

sassysure:
Congrats cococandy kiss

The only only thing is to carry belle, and give birth, the rate at which these kids grow is something else. I knew when u were pregnant with her and look at her already. Such a beauty. Thanks smiley

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin
loveymom:

Drop address na make I show. I no want eat for phone screen.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Fannyswindler grin

Thanks very much

FannySwindler1:
Cococandy. You are part of the reason i visit food section. Your prepared meals always looks yummy, bet they taste same too.

For safety purposes, when cooking always turn the handles of your cooking utensils to the side and away from your standing position.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
cutiereborn:

I want me some wink
otu obula ichoro ya nwanyioma... smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
JewelStone:
Lazy Saturday kinda breakfast: baked eggs, croissants, brie cheese and coffee

I have never been able to get this croissant. Any tips please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) ... (3448) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: user32(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.