Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5755480 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 18, 2019
cococandy:
Thanks a bunch.

You’re welcome for next time. Bring your crew. I’ll just put my feet up and let you guys do the magic

Yeah cheesy Gonna be so Lit and fun....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 18, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

Rice..Cooked with coconut milk. So delicious tongue

Village kitchen

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eWyse: 6:25am On Jun 18, 2019
JewelStone:

You're welcome but it wasn't a compliment. Lol
Haha I understood cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by geekybabe(f): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Banana and strawberry

Not as delicious as i had hoped

Strawberry is sour..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2019
Toasted sandwiches, roasted kaza, chilli sauce and piping hot coffee for breakfast...

(Remembering my euro student morning era)...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mommadd(f): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
I don't know what it is but I think I like it tongue
Looks good
What's it ?
Thanks
pineapple and water melon smoothie,topped with coconuts, cashew nuts, flaxseed and chia seed.
Really yummy and filling

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2019
geekybabe:

Strawberry is sour..
Too bad i only realized it recently sad

Totally overhyped and to think i could have just enjoyed apples my thing. Anyways sha i have tasted it, i guess that should count

But why do people see it as one of the sweetest fruits . A lady friend even said its sweeter than banana undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2019
cool

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RSVP: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2019
tabithababy:

Gimme gimme cry

Beggie beggie. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Totally overhyped and to think i could have just enjoyed apples my thing. Anyways sha i have tasted it, i guess that should count

But why do people see it as one of the sweetest fruits . A lady friend even said its sweeter than banana undecided
You've been had . grin

All my life I believed strawberry was a very sweet fruit, until it was revealed in a Filipino series that's it's actually sour lipsrsealed
They say it's best eaten with either sweet chocolate or condensed milk .
As for me, I prefer locally grown fruits, that way, I'm sure it's organic .

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2019
Mommadd:

Thanks
pineapple and water melon smoothie,topped with coconuts, cashew nuts, flaxseed and chia seed.
Really yummy and filling
Nice combination .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2019
RSVP:

Beggie beggie. cheesy
awun angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

cheesy cheesy

Strawberries where naturally sweet. I still prefer strawberries to banana tho.

Nest time chop up your berries, put them in a bowl and mix them up with some sugar. Cover and refrigerate for few hours. The sugar and natural acidic juices from the strawberries mix and macerate/marinate the berries in sweetness. The sugar will soften the fruit and draw delicious juices out to make a delicious syrup also.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RSVP: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
awun

I for slap u but I realize say we be gunners for lyf. smiley

O ya tor jhor. Wo, ounje e dun baje cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2019
C4_KITCHEN

Noodles.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2019
AYDELICIOUSE EATERY SERVICES®© will give you the real taste,with delicious services that will make your mouth watering... Specialize on Small hops, Spring Roll, Samosa, Mosa, Fish Ball Meat Ball, Puff-Puff, Fish in batter Chicken in Batter, Beef Kebab, BBQ Chicken BBQ fish , Asun , Shawarma Cocktail Mocktail Smoothies Drinks, African Continental dishes. Inter-continental Dished as well Catering services for Outdoor and Indoors services... Event Decoration Event Design Event Planning Management Rich Occasional Cakes Catering Hostesses Executive Ushers Training And Consultancy Our contact: +2348065752340, +2348099422243 +2347089664944 You can follow us on instagram Aydelicious_officail Our whatsapp group link https:///2348065752340 Our facebook page link: https://facebook.com/aydelikitchenservices/ Our email address: aydeliciouseateryservice@gmail.com Address: Plot 30, Agbede Olosugbo Rd, Agbede Meeting. Ikorodu. Lagos State...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2019
JewelStone:

Fettuccine is a type of pasta made of eggs which makes it lower in carbs...but it not eggy at all, tastes 100% like pasta. Wish I could send some to you smiley
Thanks for the clarification, I will keep an eye out. I would now definitely love to taste it smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2019
chasers:

cheesy cheesy

Strawberries where naturally sweet. I still prefer strawberries to banana tho.

Nest time chop up your berries, put them in a bowl and mix them up with some sugar. Cover and refrigerate for few hours. The sugar and natural acidic juices from the strawberries mix and macerate/marinate the berries in sweetness. The sugar will soften the fruit and draw delicious juices out to make a delicious syrup also.
Thanks. I will have to give it another try then

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
You've been had . grin

All my life I believed strawberry was a very sweet fruit, until it was revealed in a Filipino series that's it's actually sour lipsrsealed
They say it's best eaten with either sweet chocolate or condensed milk .
As for me, I prefer locally grown fruits, that way, I'm sure it's organic .
Lol. At a time i felt the strawberry i bought might be spoilt or probably bought the wrong specie or so cheesy

Before now; i always thought strawberry was too sugary and sweet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2019
chasers:
C4_KITCHEN

Noodles.
Keeping dishing it out wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
cutiereborn:

Keeping dishing it out wink
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
cool
this is torture. (you can see but not eat) cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
cococandy:
Egusi with fufu
Jollof rice
Hawaiian rice
Fried chicken
Fried fish and fried plantains with pepper sauce
Goat and shaki peppersoup
Puff puff
Coleslaw
Meat pies

Etc
All my guests had enough to eat and take home with them.
I just like to cook sha and I use parties as my excuse but you only live once and food is life. Soooo.... cool

To be continued next party season.
inviting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Preciouschinwe:
this is torture. (you can see but not eat) cry
I'm so sorry. Even though you can't eat it, see it as something to be enjoyed.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

that is the worse part. But thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaonnyster: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Uncle Grammar Nazi, you are enjoying o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
Boiled sweet potatoes and egg sauce

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Breakfast is served. kiss
For those still sleeping. . . . . Cover with plastic wrap. kiss

*all about presentation* wink

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
Boiled sweet potatoes and egg sauce
Filling, but the egg won't be enough nah tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
cutiereborn:

Filling, but the egg won't be enough nah tongue
Nne manage it biko...next time, I'll make as much eggs as you want

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by QueenSekxy(f): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lol. Hehehe. grin

My yam and egg sauce.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
Nne manage it biko...next time, I'll make as much eggs as you want
I trust you kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AngelicBeing, mannasseh(m), Hydriss(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.