Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,475 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5781264 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ziyech(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2019
FBI go fit some people oo.. But I don't think it fits someone investigating rubbish undecided

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2019
A healthy diet is a solution to many of our health-care problems. It's the most important solution.

Don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.

DAY 13...Two more days to go cheesy

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WizAkzy: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=WizAkzy post=80184062][/quote] cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WizAkzy: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2019

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2019
Prestonn:
Current Time... 3:02

Mariangeles is in the bedroom sleeping. Life is good kiss
my mind is telling me to say something but I no get power. Let me go and price lace first.......

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2019
Mr man, you investigated rubbish tongue tongue tongue use that energy wisely next time.... undecided undecided

You ain't worthy of my quote

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2019
[quote author=WizAkzy post=80184217][/quote]open your mind smiley

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2019
starbuck:
Mr man, you investigated rubbish tongue tongue tongue use that energy wisely next time.... undecided undecided

You ain't worthy of my quote
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2019
cococandy:
grin @ vomiting eba

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed very painful something. Ended up chewing eba before swallowing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Prestonn:
Current Time... 3:02

Mariangeles is in the bedroom sleeping. Life is good kiss
I swear, I laughed out ! grin
I can't believe you're this daring with jokes ! shocked
Who are you and what have you done with chasers you clone ? angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2019
breadplanets:
my mind is telling me to say something but I no get power. Let me go and price lace first.......
Ehen!
Obu ebe a ga kpo ya, ya za oko !
angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2019
Prestonn:
A healthy diet is a solution to many of our health-care problems. It's the most important solution.

Don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.

DAY 13...Two more days to go cheesy
till you use chaser's table and environment smiley
So long pal.
That's a white tiled cook slab,not chaser's brown table.
The lighting is also different.chaser's lighting is mostly sunlight,not fluorescent bulbs ffs.
The only thing you changed here is food setting and camera angle na.Any dummy can do that.
Write on chalk bulbs all you like,still won't change a thing.
And the fact that you changed setting immediately the allegation was made kind of makes you seem guilty,not saying you are though.
You know what to do.
Your food and setting is great,no doubt.but passing it off as someone else's is what I don't like.
Build your own name ffs grin
Till you use chaser's table and environment wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
Ehen!
Obu ebe a ga kpo ya, ya za oko !
angry
Ogbasara gi? Biko hapum kam ga zuo lace mga eyi eshi ahu.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TrumpsWall: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2019
Chinese King Prawn Egg Fried rice wink … Forgot to take pix after stirring

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
Now if you all will let me be objective here,I have a few points to make.
Have you all thought for a minute that this new guy might not be chasers but an impostor who capitalised on the fact that some of you all missed him too much to the point where some of you lost your sense of judgement?
Some of my points;
- How did chasers move all of a sudden from one background to another completely?like the chasers I knew uses airy,spacious backgrounds,well lit by sunlight not bulbs.
Meaning he probably lives in a beach house or so.
But no,new guy uses a Nigerian tiled wall as background and camera position and that of chasers differs.
-He replies everyone even on irrelevant things,unlike chasers .
-He mispells a lot,like someone who hasn't got proper education and when did chasers start writing on chalkboards ffs?
Well,I might be wrong but hardly am I ever grin
Also,Mr probable impostor,whether you clear this allegation or not,I don't care.
grin
It's him.
He didn't need to introduce himself, his signature style spoke for him and the people (his fans) recognized him .

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2019
Mariangeles:
It's him.
He didn't need to introduce himself, his signature style spoke for him and the people (his fans) recognized him .
You've got to put emotions aside and be objective here.
What stops any other random person to copy his style and watch how the crowd responds to it?
And you all dubbed him that,not him.
He might just have been a new cookery guy who wants to showcase some of his work and boom,he got the badge from some emotional people and he decides to play along and enjoy the fame cheesy
He knows what to do to clear the air.simply post on chaser's table,with the same kind of lighting.simple.
Why change background? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
You've got to put emotions aside and be objective here.
What stops any other random person to copy his style and watch how the crowd responds to it?
And you all dubbed him that,not him.
He might just have been a new cookery guy who wants to showcase some of his work and boom,he got the badge from some emotional people and he decides to play along and enjoy the fame cheesy
He knows what to do to clear the air.simply post on chaser's table,with the same kind of lighting.simple.
Why change background? undecided
But seriously, what would one gain by doing that ?
It's not like it's Instagram where you gain followers, popularity and all ...
If only likes translated to pounds then maybe... grin
Don't over think things .

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2019
Who has ever tried isam (periwinkle) in egusi soup?

Did it come out well? grin

And which is tastier all things being equal.

Egusi + vegetable?
Egusi + bitterleaf?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2019
Mariangeles:

But seriously, what would one gain by doing that ?
It's not like it's Instagram where you gain followers, popularity and all ...
If only likes translated to pounds then maybe... grin
Don't over think things .
I think everything,it's who I am.
Like how you say "not like likes get translated to pounds"....you are subtly telling me that your location is London,not Lagos.
Now what I am not sure of is whether you did it intentionally or it came off naturally.
People like to get acknowledged by others,it's human nature.what better way to do it than to use someone else's who have built that kind of structure already.
Also,what I need to know from you is what you do,since I now know where you are.
Kindly answer so I know what the next plan is kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2019
breadplanets:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2019
Because I said my Lovely Princess and the mother of my unborn children is in the bedroom sleeping,you're now crying like a baby.someone can't play with you again?

I don't need to be a graduate or professor before using this thread.

I know you didn't sleep last night,thinking about us cry

All good bro, you can come for her.....peace

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2019
Prestonn:
Because I said my Lovely Princess and the mother of my unborn children is in the bedroom sleeping,you're now crying like a baby.someone can't play with you again?

I don't need to be a graduate or professor before using this thread.

I know you didn't sleep last night,thinking about us cry

All good bro, you can come for her.....peace
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Team Isam

AntiBrutus:
Who has ever tried isam (periwinkle) in egusi soup?

Did it come out well? grin

And which is tastier all things being equal.

Egusi + vegetable?
Egusi + bitterleaf?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Yum
TrumpsWall:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
StrafordSTONES:
cc: Mariangles

tried the curry in indomie recipe...but didn't fry mine...and no egg too; have had enough for the week

Mehnnn this is nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
grate??
I guess that was intentional?

undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Mariangeles:

The ingredients I used are :
Noodles ( of course ) cheesy
Scotch bonnet peppers (ata rodo )
Onion (according to your preference )
Curry powder ( about a teaspoonful for 2 packs of 70g noodles)
Vegetable oil ( a little )

Method :
Drop your noodles in already boiling water and let it cook , not completely cooked though, you don't want it soft .
After cooking for a few minutes, let's say ten minutes, you strain into a sieve .

Then you place the pan back on the cooker, ( make sure to lower the heat at this time, you don't want your cooking burnt right before your very eyes cheesy )
Add your vegetable oil, depending on the size of noodles you're making and swirl the pan so it spreads to all corners
Before the oil gets too hot, add your chopped onion and peppers and stir ( for safety's sake, don't hold the peppers with your bare fingers while chopping or else... embarassed , use a fork to hold it down, then chop...you don't want your fingers on fire grin )
As you're stirring, add your curry powder and keep stirring.... ( by now, the heavenly aroma will fill you up grin )
Next is to add the noodles, sprinkle the seasoning, and then stir till well mixed , all the while on a low heat .
After mixing well, your noodles is ready . smiley

Note : Don't despair if some sticks to the pan...it happens .

Hmmm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
sassysure:
kiss

Wow angry I suddenly remembered macaroni exist

What is this form of pasta called?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Prestonn:
cheesy cheesy Well said Bro.Thanks very much.

I seriously love this thread with all my heart, we stay together.

undecided you really need to get thick skinned

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
TrumpsWall:
That looks like a really yummy fried rice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:

undecided you really need to get thick skinned
he really needs to come out of the closet smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cetona(f), JGirl20(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.