Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,637 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5732822 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2019
At work. Will show you later. It’s just a simple mixer that converts into a hand held mixer as well.

desire222:
Please dear, sorry for the disturbance, I need to start experimenting in the kitchen, can you snap the cake mixer you are using, so that I can see the design and size. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:29am On Aug 17, 2019
It was delicious
loveymom:

Mouth watering, the stock fish will just give it a yummilicious taste

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hollyb(f): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

What's with this turmeric i am seeing everywhere

I think another person made mention of it on here too

I thought its a medicinal herb

yes, it has many nutritional benefits and it also acts as a colourant grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2019
cococandy:
At work. Will show you later. It’s just a simple mixer that converts into a hand held mixer as well.

Ok dear, thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Its like turmeric powder adds a nice flavour abi taste to food?

Yes. A mild flavour .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Kenfil:
Yesternights dinner! Got a hold of akwukwo anyara from farmers market courtesy of a friend. Yummy!!!!
Nice looking tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by grandstar(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2019
theButterfly:
Breakie

You should be sent to prison. This is just wicked ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hollyb(f): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lunch

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
desire222:
Ok dear, thank you.
Here it is

I can’t even remember the brand of this one as it’s not visible on the mixer. It must have been on the box or something. I remember that I bought it from amazon.

However, Kitchen-aid is the oga of mixers if you feel like splurging. It’s on my wishlist and I’ve still not bought it because I’ve had this one for four years and it still works great. And I don’t bake cakes often.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
cococandy:

Here it is

I can’t even remember the brand of this one as it’s not visible on the mixer. It must have been on the box or something. I remember that I bought it from amazon.

However, Kitchen-aid is the oga of mixers of you feel like splurging. It’s on my wishlist and I’ve still not bought it because I’ve had this one for four years and it still works great. And I don’t bake cakes often.
Thank you so much dear, I really do appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Come join me...

I am a proud spag addict. cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
By the way, I bought this microwave oven. Some Kenwood model and them say it can grill.

Who has ever grilled with a microwave oven.

How do I go about it?
Not instructions on the functions as I can see that from the manual. I mean, seasoning and all that. Epp me embarassed cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odaniel1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tumeric is the new Curry, folks!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Amala and okro featuring goat meat, ponmo and snail.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
New yam and peppered egg sauce

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
Eat with anything of ur choice kiss

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Leesah:
New yam and peppered egg sauce
Better food kiss
The yam where I shop is Ghanaian.
They always have bitter after taste.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Prestonn:

I'm an agnostic
Interesting.
Really interesting shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by generationz(f): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
cococandy:
Abacha with ugba and stockfish. Spiced with smoked calabash nutmeg (ehuru).
I found garden eggs at the Asian store. Alleluia.

As usual, no one ate it with me. angry

Cococandy, I have finally followed you.

From henceforth I must not miss any updates of your tasty looking meals grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
pocohantas:
By the way, I bought this microwave oven. Some Kenwood model and them say it can grill.

Who has ever grilled with a microwave oven.

How do I go about it?
Not instructions on the functions as I can see that from the manual. I mean, seasoning and all that. Epp me embarassed cry
Chicken or fish ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
odaniel1:
Tumeric is the new Curry, folks!
Indeed it is ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hollyb:
Lunch
Assorted! tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Chicken or fish ?

Turkey and fish, nne.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hollyb(f): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
wink
MariaAngeles:

Assorted! tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
cococandy:
Abacha with ugba and stockfish. Spiced with smoked calabash nutmeg (ehuru).
I found garden eggs at the Asian store. Alleluia.

As usual, no one ate it with me. angry

Coco..this look like what some call yam porridge.. shocked
If I were invited to this, I will only pick the okporoko and say Thanks..
Please ask Poco..she once tot me how to make Abacha..
As a typical native lady..shes very good at all that...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
starbuck:
This was exactly my mood last night.. Added garlic to it but ended up not eating half of it cry cry

Why?... Maybe it was too much... I can't enjoy indomie without adding garlic to it...enough of it...cos I love garlic in my meals..

So only one person, 4 eggs?.. Na wah o...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
karli4nia:

Why?... Maybe it was too much... I can't enjoy indomie without adding garlic to it...enough of it...cos I love garlic in my meals..

So only one person, 4 eggs?.. Na wah o...

I didn't finish it, ate only one egg and besides the garlic wasn't much, I didn't exactly know what happened to my taste bud

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
Please where the hevk is the corn and fish roasting Ibkayee..? wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Turkey and fish, nne.

You can use a combination of fresh peppers, onion, ginger, turmeric powder, seasoning, salt.
You mix them together (according to your taste) with vegetable oil and marinade .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:
Eat with anything of ur choice kiss

Nice one, I miss akara
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
starbuck:

I didn't finish it, ate only one egg and besides the garlic wasn't much, I didn't exactly know what happened to my taste bud
I have come to realize that garlic is not one of my kitchen friends undecided
I wonder what the Indians see in it ....the way they pour it in their cooking ehn....I'm like ebelebe !
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
MariaAngeles:

I have come to realize that garlic is not one of my kitchen friends undecided
I wonder what the Indians see in it ....the way they pour it in their cooking ehn....I'm like ebelebe !

Same thought I have but hubby and the kids loves it... So it's them against me

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.