Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747976 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2019
sassysure:
Coco, come and sample this for me o
If it's good, i will prepare it. Looks enticing when I saw it.

I want to rewire this my brain and taste bud.
Has been on my mind since but I don't have an enabler grin
Now, I have seen one tongue kiss

Mmm. Lovely.

I’m making a cocktail mix later today for my ladies time.

Maybe next time we will try this one.

This is me encouraging you to drink it. Just one glass. Like a lady grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2019
I’ve tried a baking with a microwave before.

It can bake small cupcakes very well. But don’t save it to eat for later as it will get dry. One downside of making with microwave is that it sucks the moisture out.

You can try using a wet paper towel over the can when baking to reduce the dryness

FloraEC:

Mine should better bake angry angry Why is it now an oven grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Olumike456: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2019
Logobenz:
Catfish peppersoup.guess What?the plate cost just N300 shocked
Some of the perks of eating in a ghetto buka.
Haha Life!just decided to hangout in the hood I lived in while in school.
Tasted bitter somehow but was fun cos I was with a lot of people and the aura was just cool cheesy
Good hanging out with guys from day1
I know you have Lexus and a Benz car so there's no need of showing us keys �

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2019
After reading the recipe here, i tried Masa with Jasmine rice. I had some soft bananas in the fridge so i decided to experiment even though its not in the recipe. I made some delicious peper sauce to go with it. Gaskiya my tummy was full for the whole day

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
sod09:
Mariangeles come and eat dodo
Thank you . smiley
But I hope you won't mind if I eat most of the dodo undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
After watching closely how those road side women romance plantain and corn with dirty hands, I've made up my mind to stop buying them outside. Oven roasted is tastier is healthier. By the way, who talk say man no suppose cook, lunch is ready everyone

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sunday rice grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Stew for the chicken

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
Stew for the chicken
Triple threat !!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
pocohantas:

You again!!! cheesy
But that would be lovely.
Save time and gas too since light is just wasting here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Darkseid:
After watching closely how those road side women romance plantain and corn with dirty hands , I've made up my mind to stop buying them outside. Oven roasted is tastier is healthier. By the way, who talk say man no suppose cook, lunch is ready everyone

I love roadside bole, nothing can separate me from it. Dirty hands or not

Looks lovely

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Darkseid:
After watching closely how those road side women romance plantain and corn with dirty hands, I've made up my mind to stop buying them outside. Oven roasted is tastier is healthier. By the way, who talk say man no suppose cook, lunch is ready everyone
Their hands might be "dirty" but that doesn't mean that the roasted foods are loaded with germs .
Remember it's sold straight from the heat .
You might choose not to buy, but don't condemn .
THOSE ARE HARDWORKING WOMEN! RESPECT THEIR HUSTLE !

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
cococandy:
I’ve tried a baking with a microwave before.

It can bake small cupcakes very well. But don’t save it to eat for later as it will get dry. One downside of along with microwave is that it sucks the moisture out.

You can try use a wet paper towel over the can when baking to reduce the dryness

Thanks dear
Lemme use it and bake for my SIL as gift
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Oh la la
AjalaDtraveller:
Stew for the chicken

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Darkseid:
husband material!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
FloraEC:

I love roadside bole, nothing can separate me from it. Dirty hands or not

Looks lovely
Tell them nne cheesytongue
Roadside bole is bae anyday anytime

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
BlueRayDick:
People wey dey add chef for front of their name for Instagram no do pass dis one Jàre grin

My indomie and ẹja kika with a lot of onions and boiled egg is ready to serve and eat tongue
this your isasun fine sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mariangeles:

Thank you . smiley
But I hope you won't mind if I eat most of the dodo undecided
you can have them all
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
sod09:
Mariangeles come and eat dodo
Yummm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mariangeles:

Their hands might be "dirty" but that doesn't mean that roasted foods are loaded with germs .

I disagree ma'am. Traders should respect our health and wellbeing too. We shouldn't be taking drugs for typhoid fever because some traders need respects.

We should call on Environment & Health Officers to do their job, inspect goods and products in open markets, train our traders and compel them to adhere to safety practices.

Some of the things we condone in this country only occur in war thorn fourth world republics. Have you been to a slaughterhouse or a typical Beef kiosk in a public open market? Sometimes you begin to wonder whether those houseflies are some sort of souvenir or thank you package for buying beef.

The monies we waste importing and subsidizing typhoid drugs from India and China can as well be deployed to training of new hires (in their thousands) and retraining of veteninarians, public health officers, licensing officers, safety officers and inspectors across the country. This is how leaders create jobs for graduates, including the sons and daughters of that careless trader.

Nor mind my epistle abeg.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
sod09:
this your isasun fine sha

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
Leesah:
Homemade masa and miya for breakfast.

Chai! See masa smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by smartmom(f): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
After reading the recipe here, i tried Masa with Jasmine rice. I had some soft bananas in the fridge so i decided to experiment even though its not in the recipe. I made some delicious peper sauce to go with it. Gaskiya my tummy was full for the whole day
Well done

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mariangeles:

Their hands might be "dirty" but that doesn't mean that the roasted foods are loaded with germs .
I'm not condemning anybody's hustle and those stuffs are not always sold hot especially corn. If I should share with you the experience that made me stop, you might not want to try it again grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
shilz:
husband material!
Make I propose? grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lunch

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
sod09:
you can have them all
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
It's enough for everyone.

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Yea, you are right about the grill rack. Thanks for confirming. I will try it out definitely.

You're welcome.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
sassysure:

Interesting.
Really interesting shocked
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
Darkseid:
Make I propose? grin grin
forget propose,
Just fix date for wedding.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Pronmix:
Lunch the other day.

Abacha shocked kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.