Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5748337 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
sassysure:

Better food kiss
The yam where I shop is Ghanaian.
They always have bitter after taste.
Thanks. This yam was surprisingly sweet and strong
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wasky101:

What is this, please share recipe if you can. Looks like something I wld love to try.
Love my vegetables with soup
It's vegetable soup and I used only green. Would share recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
smartmom:

Chai! See masa smiley
And you're far away fa. Sanu ko
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Prestonn:

cheesy

Don't laugh o.
I'm 100% interested in u o grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Darkseid:
After watching closely how those road side women romance plantain and corn with dirty hands, I've made up my mind to stop buying them outside. Oven roasted is tastier is healthier. By the way, who talk say man no suppose cook, lunch is ready everyone
This ur food look yummilicious but ur post come spoil every thing. Why na

If u eat fried groundnuts, suya, Akara, moi moi, in fact, as long as u eat outside your house including water, u don't have any case to present grin
Court; all stand!
Case dismissed kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Leesah:
Homemade masa and miya for breakfast.
My love, tell me what u need tonightkiss.
U just made all my hormones stand up kiss

( that's me telling u thank u for posting that masa kiss)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
It's a wonderful brand @ cococandy kiss
Fine cognac.
If you are a young baller,look no more!this is the mmanya for you.
Low ballers,back off! cool

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
shilz:
forget propose,
Just fix date for wedding.
Let me go and tell my village People, I'll be back.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wowfairy(f): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Happy Sunday

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
chii8:
It's enough for everyone.
Aunty Na only you wan chop this plenty meat shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
wowfairy:
Happy Sunday

Rice and beans baddest combo smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitn(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
Am hungry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
wowfairy:
Happy Sunday
it's sunny here so that water is really inviting
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MannieA(f): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
MariaAngeles:
Corn and beans...I added ugba to give it a more traditional taste

Hmmm..looks nice
My friend told me about this meal, I haven't tried it tho. Does it taste good?I really want to try it out. I love beans a lot
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Don't sabi cook so we dey eat mama put

1GB N500
Check my profile
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
MannieA:

Hmmm..looks nice
My friend told me about this meal, I haven't tried it tho. Does it taste good?I really want to try it out. I love beans a lot
It's very delicious .
To make it easier for you, you can use canned sweet corn .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Just as I wanted it.
The way I rushed it eh...

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
sassysure:

My love, tell me what u need tonightkiss.
U just made all my hormones stand up kiss

( that's me telling u thank u for posting that masa kiss)
cheesy cheesy grin. I'll get back to you on what I need wink.
What do I need to do to get the masa hormones down?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Darkseid:
After watching closely how those road side women romance plantain and corn with dirty hands, I've made up my mind to stop buying them outside. Oven roasted is tastier is healthier. By the way, who talk say man no suppose cook, lunch is ready everyone
This plantain went to Harvard o. It looks sexy and yummy plus I like the fact that it looks different from the normal road side roasted plantain. Nice one
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
sassysure:

Don't laugh o.
I'm 100% interested in u o grin
Alright Dear cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ginalex:
Tell them nne cheesytongue
Roadside bole is bae anyday anytime
I love it burnt, I tell the seller not to scrape the burnt side kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
FloraEC:

Inukwa grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
FloraEC:

You can smell it from a thousand mile away and your eyes begin to trace where the smell is coming from...you spot it...your heart starts to beat faster from excitement...you can't help but to stopover and buy...it'll take all the patience in you not to eat it by the road side smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
Just as I wanted it.
spicy embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Leesah:

cheesy cheesy grin. I'll get back to you on what I need wink.
What do I need to do to get the masa hormones down?
U know na tongue
In the oda room grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
In the spirit of trying out new recipe grin
Don't know the name.
Just concorted this.

My verdict.
So so sweet.
Very low calories. Complete balanced diet and super easy to make.

Ingredients; couscous, egg, curry powder,zucchini, carrot, green beans and pepper, liquid milk, seasoning and herbs, small salt and red chilli powder and water. No oil except the one used to coat the muffin pan.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
MariaAngeles:

You can smell it from a thousand mile away and your eyes begin to trace where the smell is coming from...you spot it...your heart starts to beat faster from excitement...you can't help but to stopover and buy...it'll take all the patience in you not to eat it by the road side smiley
Me when I was double, zero patience for it, ate on the road join. Especially with red oil, pepper, utazi and #50 ponmo, settled with dead cold maltina

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sumptuous Meals everywhere you turn

Well done chefs

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mariangeles:
Just as I wanted it.

The chef herself, giving us ideas since 1915

Welldone NwaAda Igbo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Looks interesting.

Hennessy is the only cognac I’ve ever drink. So I stick with that. And only occasionally with a cola.
They don’t do very well in mixers. I can’t do liquor straight without mixing it.

Is this better tasting than Hennessy?
Logobenz:
It's a wonderful brand @ cococandy kiss
Fine cognac.
If you are a young baller,look no more!this is the mmanya for you.
Low ballers,back off! cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Call it couscous cupcakes. cheesy
sassysure:
In the spirit of trying out new recipe grin
Don't know the name.
Just concorted this.

My verdict.
So so sweet.
Very low calories. Complete balanced diet and super easy to make.

Ingredients; couscous, egg, curry powder,zucchini, carrot, green beans and pepper, liquid milk, seasoning and herbs, small salt and red chilli powder and water. No oil except the one used to coat the muffin pan.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
cococandy:
Looks interesting.

Hennessy is the only cognac I’ve ever drink. So I stick with that. And only occasionally with a cola.
They don’t do very well in mixers. I can’t do liquor straight without mixing it.

Is this better tasting than Hennessy?
yes martell taste way better than henny and it is damn smooth too.
You don't need to mix it at all!
It's actually a taboo to mix it in some parts of the UK lipsrsealed
I know you will adapt,I trust you cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: vivlyviv, 12spices(m), Watianoengineer(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.