Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5791789 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
lolipopandy:
been busy with fashion school,barely have time to eat talk of less cooking.
Ok. Please always try to eat, your health first.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Prestonn:

I try my best but plz my jellof tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I've been away too long from here mehnnn see chow
cheesy Thanks Boss

Thegamingorca:

Fascinating! So the little cretins can stand the heat?
Yeah, sometimes I prefer eating it raw without cooking cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Prestonn:

sure, thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
lolipopandy:
been busy with fashion school,barely have time to eat talk of less cooking.

Where is the school and where are you based? If you can't upload food, then upload pix of nice clothes designed and made in your kitchen
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Where is the school and where are you based? If you can't upload food, then upload pix of nice clothes designed and made in your kitchen
lol guess I have to start that in fashion section. I'm based in Port Harcourt .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
lolipopandy:
I try my best but plz my jellof tongue
Have this, please share with cutiereborn cheesy

Don't worry about marianangles, I'll take care of her in the other Roo_.... Low Battery cheesy

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Prestonn:

Don't worry about marianangles, I'll take care of her in the other Roo_.... Low Battery cheesy
you know I dnt like sharing rice cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
lolipopandy:
lol guess I have to start that in fashion section. I'm based in Port Harcourt .

Let's talk off here . . .Send me a whatsapp message so we can talk ma'am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fhemmmy:

dnt have a phone for now,so I'm not on WhatsApp
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Prestonn:

It took me two days to build the kitchen cheesy

Looks cool and beautiful whenever one camp beside the sea.

Yeah we love fishing. Part of the things you learn, when you reside close to sea

Thanks Mami

Good job on the kitchen

I live near the sea as well. Love to lounge by the beach and eat fish but I can’t fish and don’t want to learn.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Microwave eggs. It turned out fluffy wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Prestonn:
Camp life . Village

So busy cooking I couldn't get a clear shorts... Just one job i gave my sister to do, snap and send to my phone, She couldn't deliver

Last Photo my executive Kitchen cheesy
Lovely pictures.
What's in the first picture ? The stuff with the lovely red colour ...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
Simple noodles

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Prestonn:

We're not sharing our jollof rice with her. Period! angry
With cutiereborn, yes grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
cococandy:
Simple noodles
If not that I just had noodles, I would have jumped on that . tongue
Looks nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
Thanks smiley
Mariangeles:

If not that I just had noodles, I would have jumped on that . tongue
Looks nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
lolipopandy:
you know I dnt like sharing rice cheesy
There is love in sharing, just this one please cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fhemmmy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
cococandy:

Good job on the kitchen

I live near the sea as well. Love to lounge by the beach and eat fish but I can’t fish and don’t want to learn.
You scared of water? I guess fishing is men stuff.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mariangeles:

Lovely pictures.
What's in the first picture ? The stuff with the lovely red colour ...
Thanks

Name ~~~ Focaccia, in English ( Flat Bread)

Focaccia is a flat oven-baked Italian bread product similar in style and texture to pizza dough. Focaccia can be used as a side to many meals or as sandwich bread

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jollof rice ! Chicken in the oven wink

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mariangeles:

We're not sharing our jollof rice with her. Period! angry
With cutiereborn, yes grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Prestonn:

I like the water when I’m sitting on the beach or on a big boat. Lol

I know few ladies who like to fish but yea it’s mainly guys who do it more.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
babythug:
Jollof rice ! Chicken in the oven wink

Show picture of chicken or "Idonbilivit"

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
Prestonn:

There is love in sharing, just this one please cheesy
one spoon,okay cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Itz been a while oh.. I dun miss dis place scarra... cheesy

Oya comman chow.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
Prestonn:

So boring.
Father and sons bonding time.

Any lady that love fishing has excess male hormones cheesy.
Exclude those that it's their source of livelihood
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
cococandy:
Microwave eggs. It turned out fluffy wink
Egg and avocado sandwich, yummy !

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Oven baked chips

Now I can eat chips without the guilt feeling of eating unhealthy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wakemeup:
@Somethingliteng..
Some yummy Greek yogurt, fruits and Oatmeal cookies from something Lite Ng for breakfast. Six packs here I come. �
yums
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
ADUKKY:
Noodles local style garnished with uziza and ugu
I luv the look of this

(1) (2) (3) ... (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) (1489) (1490) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dejarae(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.