Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5820836 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moboj: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
pocohantas:
All the guys posting here, you all might be needing to introduce yourself.

Including your relationship status.

Single or married.

No single, as in- not married

Single, as in, no gf, fwb, prospect or obsessive ex...

Regards.
Moboj is a sweet perzon into everything snail's
Relationship status is already taken but my snail's are super single and ready to mingle with everybody grin single as in no gf,fwb,prospect or obsessive ex they're looking forward to dating your taste satisfaction grin

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Village kitchen

First Photo ~~ Coconut Rice

Second Photo ~~ Pineapple Rice

Third Photo ~~~ You already know cheesy

Fourth Photo ~~ Egg and Shrimp

Buon appetito a tutti kiss

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dcolumbus001: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
dcolumbus001:
Morning to everyone.. Forgive my questions but there are important to me right now.

I need someone go quote me with ingredients and if possible steps to prepare this three items

1. Goat pepper soup
2. Goat pepper meat
3. Grilled goat meat

Thanks in anticipation
why una dey jump me na

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin
Moboj:

Relationship status is already taken but my snail's are super single and ready to mingle with everybody grin single as in no gf,fwb,prospect or obsessive ex they're looking forward to dating your taste satisfaction grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Prestonn:

Sure it does. Just wanna know if you have pot belly due to late night meal and having your dinner in full cheesy
Nope cheesy
Late night meal( sleep walking and eating) is once in a blue moon thing cheesy.

For somebody who ate brunch or hardly anything, by 6, I will be hungry na cheesy.
U wan kii me cheesy

Actually, I eat and plan my meals well and super healthy too.

There are cheat days but we know how to burn that off grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

If I should select, I will go for the 4th.
I love sea food kiss
Shrimp, periwinkle, crayfish, lobster, oyster, fish, name them, I love them.
Give them to ur kids instead of chicken and cow meat and they will thank u later. kiss

They don't like them, blend and mix them into soups and stew.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
sassysure:

If I should select, I will go for the 4th.
I love sea food kiss
Shrimp, periwinkle, crayfish, lobster, oyster, fish, name them, I love them.
Give them to ur kids instead of chicken and cow meat and they will thank u later. kiss

They don't like them, blend and mix them into soups and stew.

My Mama need to see this. We children need shrimp, but she don't wanna listen.

Sea food is also my favourite, but sometimes I get tired eating them due to large quantity available in my house.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
sassysure:

Nope cheesy
Late night meal( sleep walking and eating) is once in a blue moon thing cheesy.

For somebody who ate brunch or hardly anything, by 6, I will be hungry na cheesy.
U wan kii me cheesy

Actually, I eat and plan my meals well and super healthy too.

There are cheat days but we know how to burn that off grin

Nice to know you plan your meals, very important.

Nothing like having a nice shape and looking Fit kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

I know of carrot rice, which one is pineapple rice again
Please share recipe...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Since there is no jollof, we will go with the next best thing- coconut rice tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Ciao,
I go for first pix
Third pix, second for me.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

I know of carrot rice, which one is pineapple rice again
Please share recipe...

Same recipe with fried rice, just add your pineapple while frying your rice. Very delicious and have that pineapple flavour.

After frying, place your rice inside your carved-out pineapple and allow it to cool for some menuits before eating tongue

Couldn't upload the photo below along with the once I uploaded, maximum of four.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

Since there is no jollof, we will go with the next best thing- coconut rice tongue
cheesy cheesy I prefer coconut rice to your jollof though. Don't worry on Sunday Lunch gonna be jollof.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Prestonn:

cheesy cheesy I prefer coconut rice to your jollof though. Don't worry on Sunday Lunch gonna be jollof.
Let's start getting ready for Sunday then tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
stevebond007:

Ciao,
I go for first pix
Third pix, second for me.

Ciao fratello, Come stai?

Allow others to eat please cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

Let's start getting ready for Sunday then tongue
Sure Mami cheesy Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Air fried chicken. Super delicious and guilt free.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Acidosis:

Just how I like it. Burnt and crispy. smiley Well-done Maria
Oooooshey!!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
Moboj:

I love your marketing skills!!! grin
Pocohantas ngwa what do you say to the single snails that are ready to mingle in your pot of spicy ofe oha ejiri mpuru uziza na ehuru we shie ? grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

I love your marketing skills!!! grin
Pocohantas ngwa what do you say to the single snails that are ready to mingle in your pot of spicy ofe oha ejiri mpuru uziza na ehuru we shie ? grin grin grin

Moboj is taken. Na husband wey sabi cook I dey find, not single snail. No be snail go give me money for hair grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
cococandy:
Air fried chicken. Super delicious and guilt free. Hi
Air fried ?
How is that possible ?
Most of your chickens are baked and I think baked is good abi ?
Does the air fried taste different from the baked ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
pocohantas:

Moboj is taken. Na husband wey sabi cook I dey find, not single snail. No be snail go hive me money for hair grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Nne I jiri ochi gbuom final grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
nellyquash:

Nice one dear. I cooked mine over the weekend but the oil did not come out this way . Becausse i will like to repeat it this weekend again.

I don't know where I have gone wrong.

I just need that oil displaying on it bikozienu

I think it's in the specie of palm kernel you bought
There's one the market women call native, and the other agric .
When next you buy, tell them to sell equal parts of each to you .
One thickens more , the other one has a deeper flavour with oil

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
funlord:
The weekend starts now.......

Wow nice food you got there. So you also game too lol wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
cococandy:
Air fried chicken. Super delicious and guilt free. Hi
Looks yummilious kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Acidosis:

I like your meals bro. You're good

Is it safe to have your hot plate on the gas stove? I've been seeing some of your uploads so I thought it wise to draw your attention. Please be sure there are no safety issues
Thanks boss.
The table gas is made mainly of glass and I usually don't make any contact with it. I'm thinking of discarding this electric cooker soonest and getting something better.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

I think it's in the specie of palm kernel you bought
There's one the market women call native, and the other agric .
When next you buy, tell them to sell equal parts of each to you .
One thickens more , the other one has a deeper flavour with oil

Thanks so much dear.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

Eyaaa, did you process a lot? Before, mine was always like you described, but this time I was encouraged to buy half a painter. That's what brings out the oil more.
I still have like a plate in the freezer, but it's worth it.

Maybe that's where the problem busted from because i bought very few of it like that small custard rubber.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
nellyquash:

Maybe that's where the problem busted from because i bought very few of it like that small custard rubber.
It's very possible, cos it's same small custard rubber I normally buy before since it's just me, my hubby n daughter.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Fat ass salad and some honey peri peri peppered chicken

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
cutiereborn:

It's very possible, cos it's same small custard rubber I normally buy before since it's just me, my hubby n daughter.
There are ways to know the good ones.
Some are just stubborn. U will cook and cook and when squeezing, they will just sit tight like witch cheesy
When u get such, don't bother using hand. Get ur big mortar and deal with it.
Some have little fresh and big kernel. Normally, I will pierce like 4 with my nail. If i didn't jam kernel immediately, I will buy such assuming the colour is alluring to me.
But if I jam palm kernel immediately, I don take off.
Some market people will buy the one with lots of flesh and mix them with these bony types.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Did this over the weekend for ùmù school grin

During my own time, we no carry food go school o.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.