Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,754 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5838073 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2019
tripe + gizzard soup

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by geloorrrrdd(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:
All the guys posting here, you all might be needing to introduce yourself.

Including your relationship status.

Single or married.

No single, as in- not married

Single (i.e) no gf, fwb, prospect or obsessive ex...

Regards.
Same as the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
Make una no mind the rough "presentation"....I could hardly wait take a good picture before I begin pick am
Night picture no be am abeg embarassed
Gimme small na cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CanadianNaija: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Okay babe. Come join me, one of my sugar daddies buy am for me- was too busy to eat. Came back home with it.

Afang with shaki and snails

kukuma kee me na...chai, i'm so hungry.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moboj: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2019
Cutehector:
some of the people in here are chefs in restaurants na. Haba you!
Don't mind them jare
I get your point, we home cooked meals we shall not shall
They'll nuh dim our shine
Oya I don't like eating much o but igbin ni koko
Use this to step down, don't finish the noodles o, it is kuku small
Take one egg lemme take the other one

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duduade: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2019
Jesus is Lawd

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moboj: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

I love your marketing skills!!! grin
Pocohantas ngwa what do you say to the single snails that are ready to mingle in your pot of spicy ofe oha ejiri mpuru uziza na ehuru we shie ? grin grin grin
Igbin ni grin
Snail is our shine
If you see the before and after of all those meals ehn,you'll think I have dishwasher in my mouth
Snail's are sweet mehnn

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:

Gimme small na cry cry
Take am .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2019
sassysure:
Did this over the weekend for ùmù school grin

During my own time, we no carry food go school o.

Please, what delicacy is this? I'm interested...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by calaben: 8:46am On Sep 11, 2019
Seafood and okro

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KillerBeauty(f): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2019
Cutehector:
some of the people in here are chefs in restaurants na. Haba you!
When I worked as a cook in a fast food restaurant, I don't go about taking photos of an already served dish. In fact it's not done.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2019
theButterfly:
tripe + gizzard soup

Is this what you do for a living ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 10:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Village kitchen

Oggi, Cucina dell Africa ..... Africa Meal tongue

Fried Beans, Custard and Tomato Stew. Got bread yesterday couldn't find it this morning cry

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2019
cutiereborn:

It's very possible, cos it's same small custard rubber I normally buy before since it's just me, my hubby n daughter.

Thanks dear. I will increase the quantity this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2019
MrFuckallday:

LOL I’m not married. As we no fine, no get money we no too dey worry about woman. grin

Anyways had a stressful day at the site, came back in the evening and decided to eat out but the rice no sweet so I ate the accessories and then made me some noodles and washed down with stout. Na all these small small things I sabi cook no mind me o I too lazy lol

Pic 1 is the not sweet ofe akwu
Pic 2 is sure sweeter jhorR

Pele. Some bad food day. You can try making yours, if you go get the patience, hahaha.

At least you can cook something, which is a step in the right direction.

You are not married? Meaning you are single and in a relationship. Dassall grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Palm oyel rice cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moboj: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2019
ibkayee:
Fat ass salad and some honey peri peri peppered chicken
Will you eat the beads too shocked
I'm an Arabush o
Are those bead's?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2019
Moboj:

Will you eat the beads too shocked
I'm an Arabush o
Are those bead's?
If you mean the green oval things they’re olives, they’re the best part smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:30am On Sep 11, 2019
MrFuckallday:

LOL I’m not married. As we no fine, no get money we no too dey worry about woman. grin

Anyways had a stressful day at the site, came back in the evening and decided to eat out but the rice no sweet so I ate the accessories and then made me some noodles and washed down with stout. Na all these small small things I sabi cook no mind me o I too lazy lol

Pic 1 is the not sweet ofe akwu
Pic 2 is sure sweeter jhorR
Yummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2019
calaben:
Seafood and okro
kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moboj: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2019
ibkayee:

If you mean the green oval things they’re olives, they’re the best part smiley
Niceee
What do they taste like?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Fried Beans, Custard and Tomato Stew. Got bread yesterday couldn't find it this morning cry

kiss

1 Like

breadplanets:
Palm oyel rice cheesy
Nice smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

I see a 5 cup's worth of bournvita and custard in a plate.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2019
Moboj:

Niceee
What do they taste like?
I love them but I don’t know how to explain the taste without possibly putting you off cheesy

They have a savoury taste plus they’re salty sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySarah: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2019
nellyquash:

Thanks dear. I will increase the quantity this weekend.

Ask for Osukwu specie.It has more flesh.Try to dig ur nail into the seed.The more the meat the thicker the soup.
Also use warm water when squeezing and less water too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2019
calaben:
Seafood and okro

It took me a while to realize the pot must be huge
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
Fine dinning at a Greek restaurant in Amsterdam

Good God what's that rice doing in the corner?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sandra23(f): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
Jollof/fried rice and coleslaw

Instagram: @mistecafe

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
KillerBeauty:

When I worked as a cook in a fast food restaurant, I don't go about taking photos of an already served dish. In fact it's not done.
madam serious. I hear you. Shows you are too rigid in life

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sandra23(f): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Pictures are the beauty of great meals

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
cry
Hello sir,

I'm not happy with you at all. Why did you overthrow me on this space? This isn't fair... you're taking my shine

Nice dishes! I salute your culinary skills..

It's good to be back. I see madam cococandy and others
Darkseid:
No babe, so na to cook and enjoy myself by myself. Happy New Week people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chisun89(f) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.