Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5820537 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

I think it's in the specie of palm kernel you bought
There's one the market women call native, and the other agric .
When next you buy, tell them to sell equal parts of each to you .
One thickens more , the other one has a deeper flavour with oil

You are right, though it could be also be the quantity or she put so much water it couldn't pick up.

The smaller ones with black patches oil better than the pure red abi na orange ones.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
sassysure:
Did this over the weekend for ùmù school grin

During my own time, we no carry food go school o.

Please don't be offended, what is this ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
sassysure:

There are ways to know the good ones.
Some are just stubborn. U will cook and cook and when squeezing, they will just sit tight like witch cheesy
When u get such, don't bother using hand. Get ur big mortar and deal with it.
Some have little fresh and big kernel. Normally, I will pierce like 4 with my nail. If i didn't jam kernel immediately, I will buy such assuming the colour is alluring to me.
But if I jam palm kernel immediately, I don take off.
Some market people will buy the one with lots of flesh and mix them with these bony types.

grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
sassysure:

Is that doughnuts?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
Darkseid:

Thanks boss.
The table gas is made mainly of glass and I usually don't make any contact with it. I'm thinking of discarding this electric cooker soonest and getting something better.

Alright boss, good enough. Electric cooker is actually better and obviously cheaper.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
Oooooshey!!! smiley
smiley smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
food |lunch

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yasolan(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
theButterfly:
food
Is the gree pea boiled?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Make una no mind the rough "presentation"....I could hardly wait to take a good picture before I begin pick am.
Night picture no be am abeg embarassed

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mariangeles:
Make una no mind the rough "presentation"....I could hardly wait take a good picture before I begin pick am
Plantain queen wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Thanks
cutiereborn:

Looks yummilious kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
Oh it’s similar to baking and they are both on the same level of healthiness.

Air frier makes the food crispier with a fried texture and without drying it out on the inside.
The air frier uses hot air just like an oven but blows at a faster frequency. I think that’s what gives the fried texture.

Mariangeles:

Air fried ?
How is that possible ?
Most of your chickens are baked and I think baked is good abi ?
Does the air fried taste different from the baked ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sandra23(f): 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Miste Cafe is a food delivery sells that deals in affordable & quality meals ready to satisfy your taste buds

Get at us at
Instagram: @mistecafe
Linkedin: mistecafe

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sandra23(f): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
We have been able to make provision for mini packs that could fit into your budget.

We offer services for:
Office catering
Birthday celebrations
Surprise packages and many more..

A sneak peek of our mini pack which goes for just N1000 ��

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sandra23(f): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sandra23:
Miste Cafe is a food delivery service that deals in affordable & quality meals ready to satisfy your taste buds

Get at us at

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2019
Good one
Sandra23:
Miste Cafe is a food delivery sells that deals in affordable & quality meals ready to satisfy your taste buds

Get at us at

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Fried yams, egg sauce and fish.
Cravings satisfied

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sandra23(f): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2019
Thanks dear. Please follow on social media too
cococandy:
Good one
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2019
Suya cheesy
Mariangeles:
Make una no mind the rough "presentation"....I could hardly wait take a good picture before I begin pick am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sandra23(f): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2019
Beans in its best form �

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrFuckallday: 12:23am On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:
All the guys posting here, you all might be needing to introduce yourself.

Including your relationship status.

Single or married.

No single, as in- not married

Single (i.e) no gf, fwb, prospect or obsessive ex...

Regards.

LOL I’m not married. As we no fine, no get money we no too dey worry about woman. grin

Anyways had a stressful day at the site, came back in the evening and decided to eat out but the rice no sweet so I ate the accessories and then made me some noodles and washed down with stout. Na all these small small things I sabi cook no mind me o I too lazy lol

Pic 1 is the not sweet ofe akwu
Pic 2 is sure sweeter jhorR

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sandra23(f): 12:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Food

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:21am On Sep 11, 2019
cococandy:
Oh it’s similar to baking and they are both on the same level of healthiness.

Air frier makes the food crispier with a fried texture and without drying it out on the inside.
The air frier uses hot air just an an oven but blows at a faster frequency. I think that’s what gives the fried texture.

Oh wow!
That's new to me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:22am On Sep 11, 2019
cococandy:
Suya cheesy
Yeah cheesy
That mallam has the best tasting yaji ever tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:26am On Sep 11, 2019
cutiereborn:

Plantain queen wink
Nne grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by marylandcakes: 4:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Just tropical fruit salad for me. cool

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KillerBeauty(f): 5:11am On Sep 11, 2019
AjalaDtraveller:
Pepper body, all through this thread people have been dinning out and posting you did not comment. Abeg swerve
Taking away the fun of the thread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KillerBeauty(f): 5:12am On Sep 11, 2019
Rextizzle:
Shut the fvck up!
I won't. I prefer to see home cooked meals
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 5:15am On Sep 11, 2019
KillerBeauty:

I won't. I prefer to see home cooked meals
lol, two people bashed you on this thread, you really need to focus more on your siggy grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KillerBeauty(f): 5:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Cutehector:
lol, two people bashed you on this thread, you really need to focus more on your siggy grin
So you are saying my opinion doesn't count?
I clicked on the thread to see people's home cooked meals but instead I'm seeing food cooked by restaurant chefs.
I talked about it.
People are calling me names.
I state my preferences
People still saying I should take my bashing in peace and work on myself.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 5:47am On Sep 11, 2019
KillerBeauty:

So you are saying my opinion doesn't count?
I clicked on the thread to see people's home cooked meals but instead I'm seeing food cooked by restaurant chefs.
I talked about it.
People are calling me names.
I state my preferences
People still saying I should take my bashing in peace and work on myself.

some of the people in here are chefs in restaurants na. Haba you!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rextizzle(m): 5:59am On Sep 11, 2019
sassysure:

Hmmmmmm smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) ... (3488) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.