Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5788000 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CruzJoe(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
BdorianGray:

I doubt Mariangeles is from Anambra state.. Very likely IMO state..

Lol

Let her come and clear our doubt
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

For the love.. Plantain. So Delicious kiss

Home Sweet Home

@ Stevebond007 food is ready
You haven’t reached keffi?
I need to chop food oh wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hify9935(f): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
bolseas:

Lol.. It is one of my favorites
I'm not alone. Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Home Sweet Home

U are into ink?

Interesting! shocked

What did u draw?

Here, 3 out of 5 people I see every day have tattoo and they all look beautiful.
I was tempted at a point.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
My princess turned 4 today kiss

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Home Sweet Home

Hmmm what a dinner...

U do well chef.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
cutiereborn:
Happy birthday to princess Olivia! YaaaY!!!
May she always be filled with joy, much more than her heart can contain and may she always be favoured in Jesus' name, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
cutiereborn:
Happy birthday to your baby girl kiss

I love babies kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okro soup I made. Added ugwu, ponmo, pepper and it's so pepperish and salty. took me 2hours to prepare. Wow, mothers are doing a great job. I wish my mum forced us to stay in kitchen with her while growing up. I suck at cooking.

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:45am On Sep 30, 2019
AgbenuAnna:

You haven’t reached keffi?
I need to chop food oh wink
I'll be in keffi November. Do you live there?

No problem, you go see food run cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:01am On Sep 30, 2019
sassysure:

U are into ink?
Interesting! shocked
What did u draw?
Here, 3 out of 5 people I see every day have tattoo and they all look beautiful.
I was tempted at a point

If you live outside Nigeria, you gonna love tattoo and they all look beautiful. You can go for it if really you love it.

I had my first tattoo at the age of 17. What you're seeing on my hand is a tree, i did that imidiatly I return from peace keeping. Alot of story attached to it.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:04am On Sep 30, 2019
stevebond007:

Hmmm what a dinner...
U do well chef.
Thanks Boss cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:09am On Sep 30, 2019
Mariangeles:

Hmmm? undecided
What cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 30, 2019
Prestonn:

If you live outside Nigeria, you gonna love tattoo and they all look beautiful. You can go for it if really you love it.

I had my first tattoo at the age of 17. What you're seeing on my hand is a tree, i did that imidiatly I return from peace keeping. Alot of story attached to it.
soldier?
Now it's beginning to add up.
You always talk of camp,village,tattoos...etc.
Good one.
It's like you serve for the UN?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2019
Happy birthday to your little cutie.
cutiereborn:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2019
Prestonn:

What cheesy
I did not like that comment one bit .
It didn't sit well with me...not even as a joke! angry
If to say na another person, I for don change am for am straight!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2019
Logobenz:
soldier?
Now it's beginning to add up.
You always talk of camp,village,tattoos...etc.
Good one.
It's like you serve for the UN?
Not only soldiers go for peace keeping.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 30, 2019
camobri:
Okro soup I made. Added ugwu, ponmo, pepper and it's so pepperish and salty. took me 2hours to prepare. Wow, mothers are doing a great job. I wish my mum forced us to stay in kitchen with her ehike growing up.

The truth is, Cooking is stressful. Ordinary meal prep for some meals take hours and I only cook because I enjoy doing it not because I'm a woman. If I didn't enjoy it, i know I will never enter kitchen. If future husband wants to run away, let him rum away. Afterall, na hand dem dey take cook and he also has hands. Make he take am cook.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 30, 2019
Prestonn:

Not only soldiers go for peace keeping.
I dont really know what made you feel you are in the position to educate.You might be talking to another experienced lad wink
Well forgive my overactive imagination then.
I kind of thought so because I did not expect a bureaucrat of warfare to have a very obvious tattoo on his arm undecided
I see,maybe a mercenary/killer for hire(It suits the narrative more since you have a lot of free time to cook and post,like mercenaries as they have a lot of free time too).
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamJ(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2019
20 pages and nothing impressed me

Who knew that cooking was so hard

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2019
AryaSand:

The truth is, Cooking is stressful. Ordinary meal prep for some meals take hours and I only cook because I enjoy doing it not because I'm a woman. If I didn't enjoy it, i know I will never enter kitchen. If future husband wants to run away, let him rum away. Afterall, na hand dem dey take cook and he also has hands. Make he take am cook.
grin grin grin
All that one na for online...laslas, you must cook that food forget !
After all, during dating, you go make am believe say you like to cook

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2019
Top of the morning to you all...

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Home Sweet Home

Nice one, especially the tattoo grin

Been nursing that idea recently.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2019
pocohantas:

I have a friend who said no babe has a business in his kitchen or doing his laundry.

In his voice "Lekki boys don't need you to come and start doing anything o. Don't cook, don't wash." I almost died of laughter that day. Lmao.

Good morning bae... cheesy
Good morning smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:40am On Sep 30, 2019
Mariangeles:

Happy birthday to princess Olivia! YaaaY!!!
May she always be filled with joy, much more than her heart can contain and may she always be favoured in Jesus' name, Amen.
Amen n Amen!
Thanks dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2019
ibkayee:

Happy birthday to your baby girl kiss

I love babies kiss
Thanks dear.
Babies are precious kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:
Happy birthday to your little cutie.
Thanks dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:47am On Sep 30, 2019
cutiereborn:

Belated birthday to our princess cheesy
I wish her all the best of life.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Belated birthday to our princess cheesy
I wish her all the best of life.
Thanks for the good wishes dear kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. E go better cheesy

[/b]I have a friend who said no babe has a business in his kitchen or doing his laundry.[b]

In his voice "Lekki boys don't need you to come and start doing anything o. Don't cook, don't wash." I almost died of laughter that day. Lmao.
Aryasand, this my friend is for you ehn.

Good morning bae... cheesy

I like your friend abeg. #WifeNotSlave. *In my mother's voice* "You cook with your hands and head not your genitals, therefore if a woman can do it, a man can also."
As a child, whenever my mom was away visiting both grand-parents, It was dad to the rescue. He would cook, Bathe me, Wash clothes and Clean the house.

I think this new generation of men are getting it right sha. I know someone whose chore is to do the Dishes, Laundry, Make breakfast for the kids, Pound yam (lmao) drop off and pick his two boys up from school. The wife (who claims she's living in a Boys Hostel) is the only female in the house as he is raising the kids to be Respectful and Useful around the house by getting things done before Mommy asks.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2019
iamJ:
20 pages and nothing impressed me

Who knew that cooking was so hard

Cook and post ya own photo.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sandra23(f): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2019
Exactly!

To also a paid stress; you can order from @mistecafe
BdorianGray:

Thanks. I am learning much from y'all.. I am ganna incorporate this in my weekly menu.. I think that stir fry method is a way to avoid it coming out all too sofy and sticky..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1550) (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JstBrave(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.