Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,379 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5839396 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Fhemmmy:

I tried this during my last visit to Lagos 2 weeks ago, and damn, it was good . . .
Yes boss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
cococandy:
Early morning coffee. Enjoying a Starbucks fall blend brew while everyone is still asleep. Mmm
Does those plastic cups inside the coffee machine contain coffee ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
I think I'll get addicted to Dates and coconut. The taste is just heavenly

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Akposy:

Blended or eaten together?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
Akposy:
How much are those dates sold for ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

Either .
Tigernuts, coconuts and dates drink is the latest in town for guys o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Its lunch time!!!!

I got mesquite shredded chicken cooked in seasoned egg batter , brown gravy and who can guess the low carb in the picture?
The right answer gets a grilling e-book that was supposed to go to that Akpos dude who wouldn't promise me he will stop eating baby fishes!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jchi9876:

What are those??
Candy apples
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
ibkayee:

Candy apples

Did you make those? Are you in naija?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Village kitchen

RUBIA GALLEGA - A breed of cattle native.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jchi9876:

Did you make those? Are you in naija?
Nah I didn't, nope I'm not
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

RUBIA GALLEGA
Yum!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
ibkayee:

Yum!!
Thanks my Queen kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jchi9876:
Its lunch time!!!!

I got mesquite shredded chicken cooked in seasoned egg batter , brown gravy and who can guess the low carb in the picture?
The right answer gets a grilling e-book that was supposed to go to that Akpos dude who wouldn't promise me he will stop eating baby fishes!
Are you afraid to post the picture?
post na...I wan win e-book undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Uh lala! tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mariangeles:

Uh lala! tongue
Please join the table cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
ibkayee:

Nah I didn't, nope I'm not

The apples are so small. Just curious
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mariangeles:

Are you afraid to post the picture?
post na...I wan win e-book undecided

Oh shoot. Missed the attachment grin

Afraid of who? Idi Amin or Abacha?

Don't ever use that word again ok?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mariangeles:

Either .
Tigernuts, coconuts and dates drink is the latest in town for guys o

You mean it's highly recommended for bedroom gangsters like me?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Is that a T-bone or ribeye?

Nice color, not burnt and looks pretty good. The grill area Is also not cluttered or nasty looking.

You are really taking corrections and that is very impressive.

What Is the side dish? You might wanna ton down on your meat consumption too unless you are a mesuya

Overall it is gonna be a 7/10
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daisy17: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jchi9876:

I will lump all three of you together and enlighten you.

@ Gay dude said ". . . ceviche occurs just by marinating with lemons"
Well that is a misrepresentation, for ceviche to occur the marinade has to be predominantly citrus-fruit based and we talking heavy acid and this process itself WITHOUT HEAT cooks the fish.

Funny he had the cook in quotations and the gullible ones failed to understand the context.

In Nigeria nobody cooks fish in a heavy citrus marinade. For the most part half of a golf-sized lemon is used in seasoning about a pound of fish before been thrown in the oven/smoker/fryer that is not in anyway close to the process called "ceviche".

It is pertinent you all who follow sheepishly understand the concept and topic before jumping in a zombified bandwagon

Aren't lemons citrus fruits? Did he qualify his statement by saying that ceviche is only done by using lemons? The reason why he put "cook" is to show that by curing the fish it can now be eaten despite the non-use of fire. How do you know what every household in Nigeria does with their fish? There are people who are well-travelled and therefore have been exposed to different cuisines. I do not live in Nigeria but I am sure there are sushi houses there. Doesn't sushi have sashimi which is raw fish?
The only zombie here is you who reads things without trying to understand them. In your bid to undermine Prestonn, you look for errors where there are none. I truly do not get what you are saying and why you think you know everything.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daisy17: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

This is calling my name.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

You mean it's highly recommended for bedroom gangsters like me?
I wouldn't know about that wuzyurdaddy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

Eaten together
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:

Eaten together

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mariangeles:
How much are those dates sold for ?
50 naira and 100 naira
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Daisy17:

This is calling my name.
Please have a seat Boss. Enough to go round.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jchi9876:

Oh shoot. Missed the attachment grin

Afraid of who? Idi Amin or Abacha?

Don't ever use that word again ok?

I mara na aha gi wu Jchi9876, hi anyi nri gi !
Post your pic where your mouth is...we proooooooooooooooomise, we won't judge you
We're good people, not like some people who go about quoting and disrespecting people anyhow wink

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jchi9876:
Its lunch time!!!!

Lol. Mr Critique et controversy. where's the pic

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
God bless everyone that shows me love.
cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Akposy:

50 naira and 100 naira
That means the amount they sell in Lagos is reasonable ...
The smaller tie in your post is worth #100 in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (1565) (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mom007(f), DOAI(f), TQing(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.