Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5789752 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Daisy17: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jchi9876:

Olodo number 1.

Citrus is a family that consist of lemons, limes, oranges, grapes etc

I am tired of correcting all these olodos
So you saying sushi is ceviche? Hahahahaha

Every seafood eaten" raw" doesn't become a ceviche by default

Jeeez who are these people bikonu

You claimed that Nigerians do not eat ceviche. If they eat sashimi why won't they eat ceviche? "Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident".

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Prestonn:

Thanks my Queen kiss
kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jchi9876:

The apples are so small. Just curious
Fair enough
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TiffanyJ(f): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Akposy:

Ha. why were they confusing me na
Kunu zaki is made with millet or Guinea corn. U put what we call Dankali(sweet potato) this one lasts longer than Kunu aya (tiger nut) which is made from tiger nut, dates and coconut.
Kunun aya can not survive a day outside the fridge but kunu zaki can survive days. They are both sweet and nutritious drinks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jchi9876:

Mechu onu gi. Before ara gha gbuo hi.

The fact you threatened me I won't post the picture I missed attaching
Jus legodi ihe idere... undecided ha si umu Igbo puta ugbua, I ga putanwuli ? Ihere adighi eme gi!
Your Igbo is horrible!
Invest your time into something more useful like learning how to write your Igbo correctly, instead of wasting it disrespecting people cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
Daisy17:

You claimed that Nigerians do not eat ceviche. If they eat sashimi why won't they eat ceviche? "Insults are the last resort of insecure people with a crumbling position trying to appear confident".

I NEVER claimed. Read and UNDERSTAND before you start having seizures

I said for the most part the food culture of marinating fish in heavy citrus-based marinade without cooking which is called ceviche is alien and totally not the same as the picture he posted

I am done. This is the farthest I can go down explaining but I hope you understood the difference
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mariangeles:

Jus legodi ihe idere... undecided ha si umu Igbo puta ugbua, I ga putanwuli ? Ihere adighi eme gi!
Your Igbo is horrible!
Invest your time into something more useful like learning how to write your Igbo correctly, instead of wasting it disrespecting people cheesy

At least you understood grin

Abu gim igbo professor. Give me credit I have 3 Nigerian languages in kitty
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jchi9876:

At least you understood grin

Abu gim igbo professor. Give me credit I have 3 Nigerian languages in kitty
Not one word did I make out of what you typed earlier...honestly undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
Don't we all have great memories of northern Nigeria! cry kiss

cutiereborn:

That's the kunu I remember from way back Minna kiss.
I don't get to see it again cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thank you!

Prestonn:

A city in Nasarawa State.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Yes. Those are coffee single serve cups
desire222:
Does those plastic cups inside the coffee machine contain coffee ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mariangeles:

That means the amount they sell in Lagos is reasonable ...
The smaller tie in your post is worth #100 in Lagos
Fair.

This one is even expensive. There are some they sell in big wheelbarrows and trays. They don't tie them. It's way cheaper

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
You are welcome sir!

Akposy:

Lol.. Thank you ma! They are coming

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
cococandy:
Yes. Those are coffee single serve cups
Ok, wouldn't it spoil if you don't finish it in a day ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

RUBIA GALLEGA - A breed of cattle native.
Bros. Pity us na. This is tempting
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
No it doesn’t. It’s dry coffee grounds. When you put it the coffee maker, the coffee maker will brew it with hot water and then that’s when you have to drink it the same day. Otherwise, the dry pods last months to years.

They do have expiration though.
desire222:
Ok, wouldn't it spoil if you don't finish it in a day ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
TiffanyJ:

Kunu zaki is made with millet or Guinea corn. U put what we call Dankali(sweet potato) this one lasts longer than Kunu aya (tiger nut) which is made from tiger nut, dates and coconut.
Kunun aya can not survive a day outside the fridge but kunu zaki can survive days. They are both sweet and nutritious drinks
Oh. Thanks for educating me

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
Not like the opinions matter. I think I am an easy guy lol

Do you guys think I am flat out mean, just dishing hard truth, troll, food critic or just having fun

@ Prestonn, Akposy, Mariangeles, okocandy
And The rest who dread me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Akposy:

I bought it na. The seller said it's made up of tiger nut, groundnut, date and some other things. It is very very rich

Haaaaa cheesy
Correct man power tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
cococandy:
No it doesn’t. It’s dry coffee grounds. When you put it the coffee maker, the coffee maker will brew it with hot water and then that’s when you have to drink it the same day. Otherwise, the dry pods last months to years.

They do have expiration though.
Thank you so much for enlightening me. I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
kiss
desire222:
Thank you so much for enlightening me. I appreciate it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
This anus thinks people here dread him grin

Go and take your meds please. A troll is higher on the post chain than you are. Attention hungry is what you are.

Hopefully you get some sense some day.

Answered?

Jchi9876:

Do you guys think I am flat out mean, just dishing hard truth, troll, food critic or just having fun

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
First time trying gnocchi.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jchi9876:

Taaa! Meshie onu gi ahu rere ere ! Owu maka na agbara gi nkiti, ka I ji ezuzughari ? Ihere ona-eme onye ara ?

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
cococandy:
First time trying gnocchi.

Looks beautiful !

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thanks. I don’t know what I was expecting but it was kinda disappointing texture wise. I blame the manufacturers cheesy.

I read it’s supposed to light and fluffy. This one was kind of dense and I did follow the cooking instructions.
I made it tasty, so that kind of made up for the texture.

Well maybe someday when I go to Italy I’ll eat the original well made one and then I can compare.

Mariangeles:

Looks beautiful !

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
cococandy:
Thanks. I don’t know what I was expecting but it was kinda disappointing texture wise. I blame the manufacturers cheesy.

I read it’s supposed to light and fluffy. This one was kind of dense and I did follow the cooking instructions.
I made it tasty, so that kind of made up for the texture.

Well maybe someday when I go to Italy I’ll eat the original well made one and then I can compare.

Looks good to me anyways ...
The beautiful thing about cooking is you can always perfect it to the standard you want when next you cook it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
I say make I try spag today.
I don't know how I just hated this stuff all of a sudden undecided
Couldn't even finish it.
Well...

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jchi9876:

I don't dread you. I enjoy some of your controversial posts. It gives me joy most times

I think you're a troll that's having fun
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BrilliantF: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Plantain and garden egg sauce

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
BrilliantF:
Plantain and garden egg sauce

You'll make Nirvana, Lord knows

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mexxy1(m), LoverOfLove, DND069 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.