Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5753017 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Munzy14:

Pure igbo way.... cheesy

hope u added scent leaf...

Sure, scent leaf is a goal.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
cococandy:
Akara for breakfast. Everyone is happy.
tongue

PS attempting to fry akara with a deep frier is harder than using a regular pot.
I had to switch midway. For more control .

Turned out delicious
I'll have some with bread. Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
Youngzedd:

Nothing will happen to my face/eyes, I didn't start cooking today. Prepared it with natural recipes.

Just make sure you don't add all this artificials (chemicals) called seasoning they put inside sachets and containers.

The is rice is actually abakiliki stone free rice.

Igbo Kwenu
Wow! You really know your stuff .
I think the puffy eyes/face thingy is caused by the msg in seasoning cubes/powder .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mariangeles:

Wow! You really know your stuff .
I think the puffy eyes/face thingy is caused by the msg in seasoning cubes/powder .

Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mariangeles:

I'll have some with bread. Thanks cheesy
kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
Youngzedd:

Nothing will happen to my face/eyes, I didn't start cooking today. Prepared it with natural recipes.

Just make sure you don't add all this artificials (chemicals) called seasoning they put inside sachets and containers.

The is rice is actually abakiliki stone free rice.

Igbo Kwenu
Easy easy cheesy
That was what we were always told anytime we eat such rice cheesy
U will have Chinese eyes cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Youngzedd(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
sassysure:

Easy easy cheesy
That was what we were always told anytime we eat such rice cheesy
U will have Chinese eyes cheesy

That's because the cook know He or She added something inside grin.

Eat with caution, like someone who added shia inside food grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
cococandy:
Akara for breakfast. Everyone is happy.
tongue

PS attempting to fry akara with a deep frier is harder than using a regular pot.
I had to switch midway. For more control .

Turned out delicious

This lady cheesy
U used deep fryer for Akara?
I'm just imagining how u were coping.

But it's worth trying.

Looks yummy.

Ur child eats Akara?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
sassysure:

So I was right cheesy
I read terrible posts about it. U take a lady out, she will wanna form ajebo and ask for sharwama. Oya, take her home, her frequent trip for number 2 will not allow u to enjoy her tongue
Some guys said no more sharwama cheesy cheesy on a date.

I cook and eat traditional Chinese Chinese foods that resemble ours somehow. We actually have a lot in common with them.
grin.....no be small thing o..

leave china o.... cheesy
The ones that are living in Nigeria currently are becoming more rugged than Nigerians... Imagine two walked into my regular hangout those days and requested for rice and beans with ofe-akwu.... cheesy

It became clear to me, they are tired of those their meals.. lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Youngzedd:

Sure, scent leaf is a goal.
you sabi.....

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
I don’t normally use deep frier. Just wanted to give it a try but it was frustrating me so I gave up angry

Yes she does.

She’s been better at eating recently . Thanking my stars for now. hoping it’s here to stay and not just a phase.

sassysure:

This lady cheesy
U used deep fryer for Akara?
I'm just imagining how u were coping.

But it's worth trying.

Looks yummy.

Ur child eats Akara?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
theButterfly:
Oxtail is the tail of a cow and bison. The one I bought is from the tail of a cow. The tail is cut off, skinned, then cut into sections. What you see on the plate are some of the sections of one tail.
The little red berries are called raspberries. They come in black, yellow/golden, purple, and red. They're ancient berries - they've been around since prehistoric times.
Thanks for this lecture. I now know what an oxtail is...but bison...na wa Sha
For the berry... True... Do they sell it in Naija? I haven't seen it before

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
Prestonn:
Beautiful tongue
Thank you Boss!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
Prestonn:
Village Kitchen
Tradition... Palm Oil Rice.
Let's swap. Take my fried rice and gimme your oil rice...what's your say?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mariangeles:
I just remembered Jagugu88li embarassed
Shout out to her jolly self wherever she is
I remember her o and babyosisi and herzumpther (the lady that bought me pizza when I said I haven't eaten it before). I ate my first pizza via this topic/post. I miss them all

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Akposy:

Let's swap. Take my fried rice and gimme your oil rice...what's your say?
Anything for you Bro.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:47am On Oct 21, 2019
Rice for the usual Sunday culture

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Anonymous29: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2019
cococandy:
Come join
thank you....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2019
Village kitchen

Breakfast

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaonnyster: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen
Breakfast
Hello Chasers, is that akara on the plate?

Nice meal by the way
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2019
Jaonnyster:

Hello Chasers, is that akara on the plate?

Nice meal by the way

No, is Chicken Cutlet

Thanks Dear.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
It seems the fancy name confused you right grin grin. Is popularly know as cowtail or bindi in hausa language. Hope dis helps grin
Akposy:

Thanks for this lecture. I now know what an oxtail is...but bison...na wa Sha

For the berry... True... Do they sell it in Naija? I haven't seen it before

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lunch- palm oil rice and beans

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
IHOP halloween menu.

We Tried Morticia’s haunted hot chocolate.
Wednesday’s webbed cake.
And uncle Fester’s chocolate ice Scream shake.

No spoilers from me in case anyone wants to try it for themselves. wink

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
cococandy:
IHOP halloween menu.

We Tried Morticia’s haunted hot chocolate.
Wednesday’s webbed cake.
And uncle Fester’s chocolate ice Scream shake.

No spoilers from me in case you anyone wanted to try it for themselves. wink
grin grin grin
The names though... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
odeguaomon:
Sticky rice and beans.
My bestest of best foods, I swear ! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
That’s the point cheesy
Mariangeles:

grin grin grin
The names though... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2019
cococandy:
I don’t normally use deep frier. Just wanted to give it a try but it was frustrating me so I gave up angry

Yes she does.

She’s been better at eating recently . Thanking my stars for now. hoping it’s here to stay and not just a phase.

See improvement kiss
Seems like children love Akara a lot.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
odeguaomon:
Fish head is beau kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
Big improvement. She ate lamb and pasta the other day and even asked for more.

I was shook shocked

sassysure:

See improvement kiss
Seems like children love Akara a lot.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Escuze sir and ma "Please, who has one amala, eba or fufu they're not using?"

35 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissOffpoint(f): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
eyinjuege:
Escuze sir and ma "Please, who has one amala, eba or fufu they're not using?"

Looks yummy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Goldsplash(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.