Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5739809 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yuneehk:

Mainland part of Lagos.
And i was thinking the best ones are made there cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
sassysure:

Dangote beans grin
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
sassysure:

I like bitter leave.

Haven't used okazi on egwusi though I have been hearing positive feedback.
You sure need to try it, okazi in eguisi cooked by "family women" during family meeting issa taste of paradise cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

You sure need to try it, okazi in eguisi cooked by "family women" during family meeting issa taste of paradise cheesycheesy

Which state use that?
I'm thinking it's Enugu state. Am I right?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
sassysure:

Which state use that?
I'm thinking it's Enugu state. Am I right?
Rivers, Ikwerre precisely.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
AngelicBeing:
cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Which pin hole did u erupt from cheesy

His beans na rubbish.
Brown o, iron o, the man is always after money instead of quality. That's why all his franchise keep folding up.
Thanks to govt and politicians, he would have gone bankrupt if he is in the West.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Rivers, Ikwerre precisely.
Was thinking u are Enugu.
Agbani people use one leave like that to cook egwusi. Went for a trado but wasn't able to eat the egwusi as it was already late and we have to go home that day. Heard that if u eat egwusi with that leave, u will always request for it.
Don't actually know why people like ùgù.
I hardly use it for anything except edikaikong.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
sassysure:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Which pin hole did u erupt from cheesy

His beans na rubbish.
Brown o, iron o, the man is always after money instead of quality. That's why all his franchise keep folding up.
Thanks to govt and politicians, he would have gone bankrupt if he is in the West.
Hian, at the bold, I am hiding from Buhari because 500 million dollars CBN money given to me to keep for Nigeria, l spent it to enjoy myself so Buhari is looking for me, so I am hiding on top Mount Everest where Buhari cannot see me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yuneehk:

Back in the days, getting good roasted yam and sauce spots weren't difficult. These days, especially in Lagos, they're like one per local government. You're lucky, that's all I can type grin
Very true .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Awesomemama: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Yuneehk:

Back in the days, getting good roasted yam and sauce spots weren't difficult. These days, especially in Lagos, they're like one per local government. You're lucky, that's all I can type grin

They just sell boli and groundnuts here cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2019
Awesomemama:

They just sell boli and groundnuts here cry
Mxm. What's our business with boli and groundnut?. They're so everywhere that you'll think it's the only roasted meal in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
shocked

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UmmuFarrah(f): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Niyoda:
shocked
Craving this a lot. Chaii
Nice meal you've got there
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lunch.
Come make una no dey make afang like vegetable.
So annoying! angry
I hate it but the fufu legit sha.
I have been too anxious and restless lately,could it be monster energy working it's magic? undecided
Cos I don't understand why.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
I want to prepare yaji grin
I don't have kulikuli. Peanut butter.
Any suggestion pls.
I love trying out new things but this one weak me cheesy

I want to eat suya cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Niyoda:
shocked
Your picture quality...it makes me want to eat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
sassysure:
I want to prepare yaji grin
I don't have kulikuli. Peanut butter.
Any suggestion pls.
I love trying out new things but this one weak me cheesy

I want to eat suya cry
There's another type of mixture that excludes kulikuli...it's the one that I have
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Iogobenz:
Lunch.
So annoying! angry
I have been too anxious and restless lately,could it be monster energy working it's magic? undecided
You too dey complain about your food...
the fufu presentation fine
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Niyoda:
shocked

The f ck tongue cool shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BrilliantF: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Akposy:

Thank God you have 3 cutlery already. I'll take two (fork and spoon)..manage the other fork.

I'll go with the veggie though

Haha. No qualms
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 1:18am On Oct 23, 2019
Iogobenz:
Lunch.
So annoying! angry

Come Bros, na Wich bukar you for go arrange this lem....grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 23, 2019
Mariangeles:

There's another type of mixture that excludes kulikuli...it's the one that I have
Explanation needed grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iogobenz(m): 6:20am On Oct 23, 2019
WildChild00:

Come Bros, na Wich bukar you for go arrange this lem....grin
mama nkechi own undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2019
Breakfast kiss

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingsilvae: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2019
At www.yippeehub.com you are such to see some Mouth watering dishes so if you are in Abuja kindly visit this website to Order food or logistics delivery.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blairbrook(f): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2019
Boiled Plantain and mixed vegetable egg sauce.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

The eguisi looks very inviting, i still maintain that okazi leaf is the best tasting in eguisi soup, it may not look very inviting, but tastes way better than pumpkin or anything else!!!
have u tried dried bitterleaf egusi soup,the one you don't entirely wash off its bitterness then sun dry,when you are ready to use,u soak in hot water.thats my best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lunch grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pepper stew aka obe ata with some special road blocks�� grin grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ofe Owerri pon the beat having nice time with lio lio aka Santana aka Fufu grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IamR: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
Camfoods02:
Ofe Owerri pon the beat having nice time with lio lio aka Santana aka Fufu grin
Yummy! I like it with Loi Loi.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
So I did my yaji.
Gosh, I will not like to do it again.

Most of the sites I saw on YouTube recommended kulikuli.
Na so I begin do kulikuli.
I used peanut butter. The butter have teey for my house so oil separated on the top.
I poured the oil into pan, added hot water and mixed the peanut butter.

Then blend small onions, ginger and ùda
Add small hot water and sieves into the paste.
Continue turning with my hand and got something like this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hollyb(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.