Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750058 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
Prestonn:

Very sorry sweetheart, gonna answer you later, Cooking Okro soup and potato now and also potato pizza cheesy
Hahaha, your response cracked my ribs, Lol at cooking okra soup, put mangala fish, okporoko, Kpomo,shrimps, kpanla inside the okra soup, little palmoil, little salt or Maggie cubes and download it with pounded yam / Ugali / semovita / semolina or plantain flour and gulp it down with red wine, thank me later wink

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
grandstar:

I'm not too sure. Two Nigerians have been on the show at different times. There might have been more Nigerians though. The 2 I'm aware of both have British accents. They were in their 20s and most likely born and bred there.

Google Kayode on Come Dine With Me.
Ok Boss... Thanks once more.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, your response cracked my ribs, Lol at cooking okra soup, put mangala fish, okporoko, Kpomo,shrimps, kpanla inside the okra soup, little palmoil, little salt or Maggie cubes and download it with pounded yam / Ugali / semovita / semolina or plantain flour and gulp it down with red wine, thank me later wink
You don't want me to sleep in my apartment this evening I can't stand the smell.

Too bad I don't do those swallow cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BrilliantF: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Beans and Plantain

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yam and egg

39 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:22am On Nov 28, 2019
Good morning Chefs/foodies! Left over macaroni (twist)

Good News!!!

Yesterday is going to be a memorable day for me. I have always wanted to own an oven, to hone my culinary skills and do crazy kitchen stunts... I've been oppressed & intimidated by peeps (fam) with this awesome kitchen gadget. But this is gonna end soon cheesy
My sincere appreciation and heartfelt gratitude goes to Cococandy, all members of this post and baba God. I don't really know how to express my happiness but my joy overflows like the waterfalls.

Initially, my plan/budget was to purchase one of those local ovens that uses stove/charcoal/electricity as the source of heat but madam cococandy has spurred me to dream BIG cheesy. Now I'm confused...I don't know which brand/type of oven to buy. I'm so so confused. I'll need your help to make the right decision. I just realized I have to get a gas cylinder since I'm no longer getting the stove oven.

What type of oven will you recommend?

Thanks in anticipation!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:53am On Nov 28, 2019
Which do you recommend I purchase.

Should I go for the locally fabricated one or the other type?

Which brand is preferable? Nexus, Scanfrost or Polystar, etc

Thanks for your response

You guys should help me thank Madam Cococandy ooo

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fertilewomb: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2019
Akposy:
Which do you recommend I purchase.

Should I go for the locally fabricated one or the other type?

Which brand is preferable? Nexus, Scanfrost or Polystar, etc

Thanks for your response

You guys should help me thank Madam Cococandy ooo

Awww Coco! Thanks for this. You did well. God bless you @Cococandy

@Akposy I once used Scanfrost and it served me well I can't say about the other brands cos I've not used them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2019
Akposy:

Good News!!!

Yesterday is going to be a memorable day for me. I have always wanted to own an oven, to hone my culinary skills and do crazy kitchen stunts... I've been oppressed & intimidated by peeps (fam) with this awesome kitchen gadget. But this is gonna end soon cheesy
My sincere appreciation and heartfelt gratitude goes to Cococandy, all members of this post and baba God. I don't really know how to express my happiness but my joy overflows like the waterfalls.

Initially, my plan/budget was to purchase one of those local ovens that uses stove/charcoal/electricity as the source of heat but madam cococandy has spurred me to dream BIG cheesy. Now I'm confused...I don't know which brand/type of oven to buy. I'm so so confused. I'll need your help to make the right decision. I just realized I have to get a gas cylinder since I'm no longer getting the stove oven.

Thanks in anticipation!
Am happy for you my Brother

@Cococandy thank you very much for puting a smile on my Bro face. Much love kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2019
awwww

God bless you cococandy. may your pocket never run dry. Amen

Akposy,as you bake all the bread and snacks, don't forget to post pictures for us. Enjoy dear.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2019
@Cococandy, God bless your generous heart kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
shocked

Welcome .

kiss

I don’t even know any brands that you might find over there. Someone suggested scanfrost.

I used to own an oven that doubled as regular four burner stove too. It worked well for me until I had to travel. I don’t remember the name of it honestly but it wasn’t hard to find. The color was black inside and out. You will surely find one that pleases you.

At most you can ask the sellers, if they are sincere, they might be able to direct you to the ones that their customers have preferences for. .

Akposy:

Good News!!!

Thanks in anticipation!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
kiss kiss kiss
fertilewomb:

@Akposy I once used Scanfrost and it served me well I can't say about the other brands cos I've not used them.

Mariangeles:
@Cococandy, God bless your generous heart kiss

Teespice:
awwww

Akposy,as you bake all the bread and snacks, don't forget to post pictures for us. Enjoy dear.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Akposy:

Good News!!!

Thanks in anticipation!

http://myscanfrost.com/product-category/cooking-range/gas-cookers/semi-professional-gas-cooker/

Scanfrost semi professional range

You can buy at thier Ikeja office or at park and shop Adeola odeku

There is an equivalent at LG that is 300k or so.
You will find it at their new Adeola Odeku showroom

Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mandex11: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
Have been following this thread for some time just viewing and liking pics.

This is my first post here had to come out and thank @cococandy for this show of love towards Akposy.

Nice one sis God bless you and your home.

Akposy:

Good News!!!

Thanks in anticipation!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mandex11:

This is my first post here had to come out and thank @cococandy for this show of love towards Akposy.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
ornicus:

http://myscanfrost.com/product-category/cooking-range/gas-cookers/semi-professional-gas-cooker/

Hope this helps
No be only 600k, na 60billion! Ah ah!
With 40-50k, he can get a good gas oven with burners .

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
fertilewomb:

Thanks ma. I'll check out their products
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Prestonn:

Am happy for you my Brother

@Cococandy thank you very much for puting a smile on my Bro face. Much love kiss
Thanks zaddy!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Teespice:
awwww

Amen o

I'll flood this place with pics o. I can't wait sef
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
cococandy:
shocked

Welcome .

kiss

I don’t even know any brands that you might find over there. Someone suggested scanfrost.

I used to own an oven that doubled as regular four burner stove too. It worked well for me until I had to travel. I don’t remember the name of it honestly but it wasn’t hard to find. The color was black inside and out. You will surely find one that pleases you.

At most you can ask the sellers, if they are sincere, they might be able to direct you to the ones that their customers have preferences for. .

Okay ma. I'll browse on Scanfrost ovens and maybe visit a showroom. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
ornicus:

Hope this helps
Thanks! I'm not in Lagos...I'm based in North Central.

These ovens are way out of my budget. Ha! That's half a million o. My budget is 40- 50k. Thanks for the direction. I'll check for Scanfrost showroom here

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mandex11:

Thanks! I'm glad you came out today. Now that the yoke is broken, start feeding our eyes and appetites with yummy dishes cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mamatwiny(f): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
I only buy LG for all electronics in my house. If you see any other brand in my house, it is probably a gift.
Why LG? The power is made for Nigerian unstable power. I think they have inbuilt power regulator.They also have repair shops and Waranty.

I stopped using other brands when my nexus industrial washing machine spoilt. It was just the regulator that spoilt but there was no available parts to fix it. I junked it and bought LG and since then, never looked back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mamatwiny(f): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
My people, I need recipe for making nkwobi with isi ewu (goat head).
The isiewu was bought 2 days ago and i will be preparing it this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Noblefirstlady: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lunch

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FireRain: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ma'am cococandy thank you for your kind gesture, may you be abundantly favoured.

Oga Akposy, congrats and don't forget to always pay this generosity forward I.e in future, remember to bless people in your own little way. Greetings to all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Thanks . Amen
FireRain:
Ma'am cococandy thank you for your kind gesture, may you be abundantly favoured.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
mariga:
Breakfast

Happy fart day dear

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mariangeles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Coco kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mariangeles:

Lol, you took the words out of my mouth, @ornicus 300,000 and 600,000 naira Na plenty quid oo, I think a range of 30 to 50,000 naira should be able to get him a small portable oven, with 600,000 naira Na to look for quater plot of land near Seme / owode Border grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, you took the words out of my mouth, @ornicus 300,000 and 600,000 naira Na plenty quid oo, I think a range of 30 to 50,000 naira should be able to get him a small portable oven, with 600,000 naira Na to look for quater plot of land near Seme / owode Border grin

Abeg no vex ooo. She was talking about scanfrost embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: okeV(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.