Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5751049 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:09am On Dec 09, 2019
loveymom:

Jollyment kiss
Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:02am On Dec 09, 2019
Mariangeles:

No vex señor...e still plenty for pot cheesy
I believe you.. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 09, 2019
sassysure:
Pls, what will I do to make my plantain ripe.
3 weeks and counting. It's well matured but the cold weather is seriously affecting it.
I put inside nylon and added apple, no way.
Left to me, I will use it for àprìkò but majority carries the vote.
Try doubling the nylon or use a brown paper bag instead and place either bag inside a dark shelf.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Temitope009(f): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2019
Mashed sweet potatoes with veggies

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2019
Seems fish is the protein for this week grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2019
If I don’t eat fish today I may eat it in my dream. Was it planned? grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2019
Dinner:
Fried Rice
Steamed broccoli
Fried plantains
And grilled chicken.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2019
cutiereborn:

Why is this fish having colour "yellow"?
Kidding grin nice and delicious meal....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2019
loveymom:
Fried Rice with Fish
I want some...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2019
cutiereborn:
Looks lovely.
Did you season before grilling ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2019
cococandy:
Dinner:
Fried Rice
Steamed broccoli
Fried plantains
And grilled chicken.

On point.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2019
Thanks sweetie
Mariangeles:

On point.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2019
Mariangeles:

Looks lovely.
Did you season before grilling ?
Thanks dear.
Seasoned with only salt

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2019
cococandy:
Dinner:
Fried Rice
Steamed broccoli
Fried plantains
And grilled chicken.

I want wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2019
cutiereborn:

I want wink
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mariangeles:

I want some...

You can have some kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Homemade meatpie for the birthday girl...

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ericbertrand(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
Leesah:
Lovely. Happ Birthday ma'am.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
Pics 1... Breakfast

Pics 2... Locally grown Strawberries i bought in Jos. I bought these for 300 after much begging...the normal price is 500. It taste and smell better than the ones I've bought from ShopRite

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
ericbertrand:
Lovely. Happ Birthday ma'am.
Thanks sire
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Leesah. Those meat pies are inviting me o. Yummy. I like them brown and crunchy. Happy birthday!

Cococandy. Na you and Prestonn i day emulate with all this Orishirishi. How does broccoli taste like. I wanted to buy a curd the other day but the woman called 500 naira...I ran. I'll like to taste that chicken Sha

Starbuck. Welcome! You're enjoying o. I want the yogurt

Prestonn. Chef Daddy....easy na, your plating skills is driving me nut! I want the fish sauce and the drops of red wine in that glass. I'm waiting for you to visit Jos...i go chop tire that day

MariaAngeles. I think I'll make this fish stew this week. I'm tired of beef but fish too cost. Looks yummy

Cutiereborn. Yummy. Did you spice before baking? what did you use

Sassysure. Make Ukodo (Plantain pepper soup with basil leaf). Send my own

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Akposy:
Leesah. Those meat pies are inviting me o. Yummy. I like them brown and crunchy. Happy birthday!
Come and get your share o. Thanks dear...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
Akposy:

Congratulations ma!!! Welcome to the labour market. May you find favour in this scary market. Moreover, I want the fish
Thanks plenty
When will you bake aboki bread for us tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dinner

Starch and banga soup for my boys

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
cutiereborn:
This scumbia fish is everything.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Leesah:
oh girl. Yummy looking

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
cococandy:
Thanks sweetie
You're welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
cutiereborn:

Thanks dear.
Seasoned with only salt
Healthy eating. Nice.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
loveymom:

You can have some kiss
Thanks Nne kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
Leesah:
My most favourite snack in the world kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Akposy:
Le.esah. Those meat pies are inviting me o. Yummy. I like them brown and crunchy. Happy birthday!

Cococ.andy. Na you and Prestonn i day emulate with all this Orishirishi. How does broccoli taste like. I wanted to buy a curd the other day but the woman called 500 naira...I ran. I'll like to taste that chicken Sha

Starb.uck. Welcome! You're enjoying o. I want the yogurt

Presto.nn. Chef Daddy....easy na, your plating skills is driving me nut! I want the fish sauce and the drops of red wine in that glass. I'm waiting for you to visit Jos...i go chop tire that day

MariaAngeles. I think I'll make this fish stew this week. I'm tired of beef but fish too cost. Looks yummy

Cutier.eborn. Yummy. Did you spice before baking? what did you use

Sas.sysure. Make Ukodo (Plantain pepper soup with basil leaf). Send my own
Fish stew is always a delicious alternative for when you need a break from beef and chicken stew

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
cococandy:
oh girl. Yummy looking
Thanks
Mariangeles:

My most favourite snack in the world kiss
I'd have dropped yours na

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teddiie(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.