Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759720 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 8:25am On Dec 21, 2019
sassysure:

And benue. It's my benue friend that schooled me on how to eat yam with it, although we have something similar but I prefer this one. It is very delicious.
I don't know how to make it
Do u blend d garden egg or slice it.
This holiday, I will do alot of cooking, want to try so many things.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by deuzgreat: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2019
Well, we eat it with yam. Never know about swallow
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by deuzgreat: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:
How may I help you?
Where's freecocoa?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2019
Akposy:

Thanks senior Chef!
You're welcome Boss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2019
Village kitchen

Black coffee and cookies

Season Greetings my beautiful people kiss kiss kiss kiss

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:56am On Dec 21, 2019
Come eat breakfast with me

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by freecocoa(f): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2019
deuzgreat:

Where's freecocoa?
Who’s asking?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
Yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Looks delish: job well done

yes you can bake rice
Akposy:
Yam and garden egg sauce...

The yam was bitter (some parts). After begging the woman to sell yam 200 for me, she refused o. She nearly kill me with bad eyes cheesy o. The yam no even sweet sef.... SMH
The sauce was bae...used smoked fish and fresh pepper

@Prestonn and Cococandy. Do they bake rice? I'm confused o

@BrilliantF. Abeg make I pass my plate?

@Loveymom. Yummy. What's it called

@Nneuka. Seems it's Okro soup week

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
Christmas party done and dusted.

Jollof and fried plantains
Green bean and ground turkey casserole
Cheesecake ( store bought) and home made Brownies served with ice cream for the kids

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
Baked chicken

My best friend brought Mac and cheese and veggie pancit ( hers tastes better than mine grin)

And another friend brought seafood Alfredo with salmon

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
The guys brought the drinks and I made a sangria out of the red wines

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sadly there was no fufu.
I didn’t want to do too much all by myself this time. Which is why I had my ladies bring stuff and I only made a few things.

Nevertheless, everyone was satisfied.

Merry Christmas everyone

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:
Sadly there was no fufu.
I didn’t want to do too much all by myself this time. Which is why I had my ladies bring stuff and I only made a few things.

Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas.

I can't wait for the Limo.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Teespice:

Merry Christmas.

I can't wait for the Limo.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumaraoluwa: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
Where are the lovers of ofada rice, oya oo. Come and buy ur stone free ofada rice. 1200 for 1kg.07064845844

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:

Yum
Muchas Gracias

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
Cococandy ti take over ! shocked

Those foods be causing major go slow tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
I had a lot of help. cheesy
MariaAngeles:
Cococandy ti take over ! shocked

Those foods be causing major go slow tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:
Baked chicken

My best friend brought Mac and cheese and veggie pancit ( hers tastes better than mine grin)

And another friend brought seafood Alfredo with salmon

Just kill me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
deuzgreat:

Where's freecocoa?

Only God knows why you’re asking me but I hope she’s doing amazing wherever she is.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Look who’s talking. grin

Can I exchange some of those cookies with maybe the Mac ‘n’ cheese and chicken?
Prestonn:

Just kill me

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:
Sadly there was no fufu.

Merry Christmas everyone
Merry Christmas
I just want the brownies and ice cream especially the ice cream.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:
Look who’s talking. grin

Can I exchange some of those cookies with maybe the Mac ‘n’ cheese and chicken?

You can Mami.... and also that bottle of jack Daniel kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
Yum yum kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:
Christmas party done and dusted.

Jollof and fried plantains
Green bean and ground turkey casserole
Cheesecake ( store bought) and home made Brownies served with ice cream for the kids
Jollof rice and ice cream please..... kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Black coffee and cookies

Season Greetings my beautiful people kiss kiss kiss kiss
Lovely cookies. I must have the receipe if they are home made wink
Seasons greetings

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:
Sadly there was no fufu.

Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

That was much food, the Jollof looks enticing.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BrilliantF: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
You can pass your plate bro.
Akposy:
Yam and garden egg sauce...

The yam was bitter (some parts). After begging the woman to sell yam 200 for me, she refused o. She nearly kill me with bad eyes cheesy o. The yam no even sweet sef.... SMH
The sauce was bae...used smoked fish and fresh pepper

@Prestonn and Cococandy. Do they bake rice? I'm confused o

@BrilliantF. Abeg make I pass my plate?

@Loveymom. Yummy. What's it called

@Nneuka. Seems it's Okro soup week

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Prestonn:

You can Mami.... and also that bottle of jack Daniel kiss
You too? cheesy
We need a cocktail thread.

I’m not saying I’m an alcoholic or anything like that but lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Thanks love
loveymom:

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

That was much food, the Jollof looks enticing.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
FloraEC:

Merry Christmas
I just want the brownies and ice cream especially the ice cream.

cutiereborn:

Jollof rice and ice cream please..... kiss

Two sweet ‘tooths’.

Cutie that jollof rice finished at the party. No left overs angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Seunpapa65, blessbunmi(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.