Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767955 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:

Two sweet ‘tooths’.

Cutie that jollof rice finished at the party. No left overs angry
That's what my body needs now. Something cold, sweet and sugary

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tolexy007(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
Simplecity:
you no fit even calm down snap picture your hand don romance the semo already grin grin....enjoy yourself bro

No time to waste time cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tolexy007(m): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
For lunch Eba + Vegetable garnish with Crazy fish and stock fish..If u are not here right now, u are missing grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peacefulhome(f): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:
Christmas party done and dusted.

Jollof and fried plantains
Green bean and ground turkey casserole
Cheesecake ( store bought) and home made Brownies served with ice cream for the kids

Who did I offend to have sent cococandy to torment me like this?

Merry Xmas sister. May we all live to see many more.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hehe grin

Amen sister
peacefulhome:

Who did I offend to have sent cococandy to torment me like this?

Merry Xmas sister. May we all live to see many more.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:

Two sweet ‘tooths’.

Cutie that jollof rice finished at the party. No left overs angry
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Masking: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:

Cheesecake ( store bought) and home made Brownies served with ice cream for the kids

Does that say 16 ugly sweater cookies cheesy
I don't c d icecream
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
Masking:

Does that say 16 ugly sweater cookies cheesy
I don't c d icecream

Yes ugly sweater cookies for the kids to design and eat.

The ice cream was in the freezer

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Black coffee and cookies

Season Greetings my beautiful people kiss kiss kiss kiss
Perfect snack kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
Come eat breakfast with me
Will you adopt me? sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:

Enjoyment, whew!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mumaraoluwa:
Where are the lovers of ofada rice, oya oo. Come and buy ur stone free ofada rice. 1200 for 1kg.07064845844
Nice smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
tolexy007:
For lunch Eba + Vegetable garnish with Crazy fish and stock fish..If u are not here right now, u are missing grin
This looks very nice smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Snack...

Trying so hard to hide d nylon before someone will remind me of how much I bought d bread cry

ps: and the nonentity did
bwahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
And he also knows d prices grin

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaptainMitch: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Buy for me dear
ibkayee:

Nice smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CaptainMitch: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
I am having this same drink now
Nnemuka:
Snack...

Trying so hard to hide d nylon before someone will remind me of how much I bought d bread cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:

Eku enjoyment
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:
Baked chicken

My best friend brought Mac and cheese and veggie pancit ( hers tastes better than mine grin)

And another friend brought seafood Alfredo with salmon
I guess the second pics is veggie panacit. The lemon is the bitter agent?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
ibkayee:

Enjoyment, whew!
wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:

Beautiful kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Akposy:

I guess the second pics is veggie panacit. The lemon is the bitter agent?

It wasn’t actually bitter. I don’t know how she made it but it was lovely

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Prestonn:

Just kill me
Bros no commit suicide here o. Na cook we day cook, we no day kill Biko. Oya resurrect immediately!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
I feel ya
FloraEC:

That's what my body needs now. Something cold, sweet and sugary

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
sassysure:

Beautiful kiss kiss kiss
cool kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:
Sadly there was no fufu.
I didn’t want to do too much all by myself this time. Which is why I had my ladies bring stuff and I only made a few things.

Nevertheless, everyone was satisfied.

Merry Christmas everyone

Nice pictures. Una enjoy, but thank God say I no come. You would have known I am very hot-tempered. No fufu ke? Ah, Coco why na? angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:

You too? cheesy
We need a cocktail thread.

I’m not saying I’m an alcoholic or anything like that but lipsrsealed
I like Vodka and whiskey! Those are the only alcohol I manage to taste once a while..... beer tastes like piss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
Come eat breakfast with me
What kind of wife is this shocked
How can u be enjoying this while òga is stuffing himself with coffee after night vigil?
Marie, Marie, it's still early na

I'm eyeing you o.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
pocohantas:

Nice pictures. Una enjoy, but thank God say I no come. You would have known I am very hot-tempered. No fufu ke? Ah, Coco why na? angry

So fufu will calm your temper.

Good to know. Now I know how to bribe you if I need to. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
I don't know what I was thinking...crazy burger
It's Noodles/egg/beef burger buns

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Yea I don’t do beer as well. Unless it’s flavored.
Then I can drink some of it but not a lot.

I love vodka

Akposy:

I like Vodka and whiskey! Those are the only alcohol I manage to taste once a while..... beer tastes like piss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
Akposy:

Abeg I have headache cheesy

How can beer taste like piss.
Lawd have mercy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
This combo actually tatses good.
Akposy:
I don't know what I was thinking...crazy burger

It's Noodles/egg/beef burger buns

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.