Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5779980 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Sassysure. God bless you

Cococandy. That your leftover meal na some people starting meal o. Is that egusi soup? it's been a while since I ate rice and egusi...I miss Mumsy food o

Prestonn. Abeg pass me the cake and coffee. What's the difference with cappuccino?

Pocohantas. That soup is inviting. So okazi soup is made with palm fruits? I need to taste this soup

Whizkidefe. You're going to be held responsible for always making me go back to noodles! Your noodles pics make me crave for noodles

Mzmerci. You Sabi. Well done.

Do we have Reddish Chronicles culinary school alumni or student here?
Is anyone going for any of the course in the pics

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nnemuka:
Nice pictures, don't let the negative comments of few people get to you here, you are unique on your own, no one else carries your DNA or finger print on earth, that goes to show that you are created unique by the celestial forces / God, besides there are millions of people all over the world dying of hunger and starvation who will gladly postrate and accept the spaghetti and eggs you posted just to eat and not die, l know this too well, l worked/ volunteered with an NGO in North America during my studentship and I saw first-hand _hunger while working with homeless folks, if na garri and pure water, post it here and those who want to be bitter can go ahead grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Nice pictures, don't let the negative comments of few people get to you here, you are unique on your own, no one else carries your DNA or finger print on earth, that goes to show that you are created unique by the celestial forces / God, besides there are millions of people all over the world dying of hunger and starvation who will gladly postrate and accept the spaghetti and eggs you posted just to eat and not die, l know this too well, l worked/ volunteered with an NGO in North America during my studentship and I saw first-hand _hunger while working with homeless folks, if na garri and pure water, post it here and those who want to be bitter can go ahead grin
Well said! To cook and eat spaghetti no be small thing.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:
I prepared okazi soup just now. While trying to reach my dried okazi leaves, I saw my dried bitterleaf- wey I done grind to almost fine powder. That is how I like it grin. The spirit ministered to me, "add a little" and I hearkened unto it. My sisters in the kitchen ministry, the outcome is orgasmic.

Alongside my achara, beef, roasted goat meat, canda and akpuruakpu. God is good
Chai, if Buhari eat this soup, his brain will reset properly to good governance shocked

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Akposy:
Sassysure. God bless you

Pocohantas. That soup is inviting. So okazi soup is made with palm fruits? I need to taste this soup

Palm fruits is for palm oil extract na. Where I come from, okazi is serious business- we start from the scratch. We use palm fruits not palm oil. I always saw my mum do it that way and when I tried to be modern by using palm oil, I didn't like the colour or taste. Reverted and it has remained that way.

Just prepared stew with goat meat, chicken and canda. The canda for my soup was excess, so I took out some for the stew.

I am not an alumni of the RDC, hearing it for the first time sef.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
sassysure:
To prestonn and mariaAngle, sorry kiss

You see why I chose you to be in charge of the whole Western Europe of the ministry l told you about that will start in 2020, your heart is good cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai, if Buhari eat this soup, his brain will reset properly to good governance shocked

That one is doomed na. Nothing can save him.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

That one is doomed na. Nothing can save him.
Chai shocked

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2019
Akposy:

Banga soup when go Harvard! Looks yummy.

Bros...no turn our soup to Banger o...
cheesy cheesy

Thanks my Brother for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
sassysure:

No problema Mami kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2019
Akposy:
Sassysure. God bless you

Prestonn. Abeg pass me the cake and coffee. What's the difference with cappuccino?

You can have the cake and coffee.

Cappuccino is coffee mixed with steamed milk and sometimes sprinkled with cinnamon or powdered chocolate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
RoyalBlak007, wa gba dodo yen ti mo promise, mo fi special spice sori e cheesy

This is for being a tenderheart and giving so many the reason to genuinely smile this past Christmas.
O ka re omo rere! kiss

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
wink

Akposy, bros Akposki... cheesy i saw your mention, please, i refuse to be held responsible should you go back to your noodles ways oh.

Abi you nor see whr madam @MariaAngeles dey give me OT for the noodles matter ystrdy? cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
wink

Akposy, bros Akposki... cheesy i saw your mention, please, i refuse to be held responsible should you go back to your noodles ways oh.

Abi you nor see whr madam @MariaAngeles dey give me OT for the noodles matter ystrdy? cheesy
Na so. Well done bro
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
Prestonn:

You can have the cake and coffee.

Cappuccino is coffee mixed with steamed milk and sometimes sprinkled with cinnamon or powdered chocolate
Thanks. I'll prefer Cappuccino then

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Palm fruits is for palm oil extract na. Where I come from, okazi is serious business- we start from the scratch. We use palm fruits not palm oil. I always saw my mum do it that way and when I tried to be modern by using palm oil, I didn't like the colour or taste. Reverted and it has remained that way.

Just prepared stew with goat meat, chicken and canda. The canda for my soup was excess, so I took out some for the stew.

I am not an alumni of the RDC, hearing it for the first time sef.
Oh! Well noted. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
WHIZKIDEFE:
wink

Sabi guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
MariaAngeles:
Royalblak007, wa gba dodo yen ti mo promise, mo fi special spice sori e cheesy

This is for being a tenderheart and giving so many the reason to genuinely smile this past Christmas.
O ka re omo rere! kiss
I thought it was chinchin o.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Themarkethere: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
sassysure:

It is fact, more than 20 people enjoyed your matchmaking vibes. It's fondly to the � and beyond it, it revealed your joyful heart.

That the smaller portion of those who don't understand the beauty of the matchmaking art, those a lil jealous and those who choose the way showed up didn't mean it wasn't worthy.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nne you’re on fire kiss
pocohantas:
I prepared okazi soup just now. While trying to reach my dried okazi leaves, I saw my dried bitterleaf- wey I done grind to almost fine powder. That is how I like it grin. The spirit ministered to me, "add a little" and I hearkened unto it. My sisters in the kitchen ministry, the outcome is orgasmic.

Alongside my achara, beef, roasted goat meat, canda and akpuruakpu. God is good

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2019
sassysure:

I didn’t see anything wrong with what you were doing, it was actually funny so don't feel bad kiss kiss But then I'm not the monikers involved dunno how they felt, noticed he played along too.

Oya manage this. So I went to buy suya yesterday night, I begged the man to dash me yaji pepper. I wasn't even ashamed, after staring at me for long, he poured 3 spoons in a nylon and told me "ya kuri mama ya biyu" I told him "nagode sosai, Allah ya albarkace ka"

I made this with it, had it with cold water and felt fulfilled.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by viettastitches(f): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2019
Akposy:
Sassysure. God bless you

Cococandy. That your leftover meal na some people starting meal o. Is that egusi soup? it's been a while since I ate rice and egusi...I miss Mumsy food o

Whizkidefe. You're going to be held responsible for always making me go back to noodles! Your noodles pics make me crave for noodles

Mzmerci. You Sabi. Well done.

Do we have Reddish Chronicles culinary school alumni or student here?
Is anyone going for any of the course in the pics
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2019
cococandy:
Nne you’re on fire kiss

Thanks Coco smiley

Akposy:

Thanks. I'll prefer Cappuccino then

Lol. You no like wahala at all cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2019
breadplanets:
Coconut rice for dinner wink

I envy you o. One whole fish in a plate of rice. Dear Lord, take me to a better level. Amen.

I love Coconut rice, but my son will not allow me take so much time to cook it. I think I will have to learn to blend my coconut because I have always been grating mine.

Nice dish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Hot bubbling Banger soup...

Cucina dell'Africa

I ate mine with rice.... it was so delicious tongue

Background music was... Peacock's Guitar Band - Eddie Quansa.. kiss

Good God

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2019
MariaAngeles:

O ka re omo rere! kiss

Good God
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Good God
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2019
glimpse:

I envy you o. One whole fish in a plate of rice. Dear Lord, take me to a better level. Amen.

I love Coconut rice, but my son will not allow me take so much time to cook it. I think I will have to learn to blend my coconut because I have always been grating mine.

Nice dish
I suffer from coconut breaking phobia grin I always imagine it piecing my vein and then me bleeding to death grin
So if no one is around to break n bring out the flesh for me I just use the powdered coconut cream.

As for the fish... Do you know if its just acting a movie? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2019
MariaAngeles:

O ka re omo rere! kiss
Ending the year as a plantain queen wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2019
FloraEC:

I didn’t see anything wrong with what you were doing, it was actually funny so don't feel bad kiss kiss But then I'm not the monikers involved dunno how they felt, noticed he played along too.

Oya manage this. So I went to buy suya yesterday night, I begged the man to dash me yaji pepper. I wasn't even ashamed, after staring at me for long, he poured 3 spoons in a nylon and told me "ya kuri mama ya biyu" I told him "nagode sosai, Allah ya albarkace ka"

I made this with it, had it with cold water and felt fulfilled.
Cravings too badth tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2019
cutiereborn:

Ending the year as a plantain queen wink
Right? cheesy
I didn't even think of it that way, so, yeah... cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2019
cutiereborn:

Cravings too badth tongue
I swear, shame no catch me oo and na #200 suya. I come dy begi begi

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.