Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5761551 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
sweetnonsense:
it's actually not a new innovation... Hibiscus tea has been in existence world wide for a very long time. Just that right here in Nigeria, we are not familiar with the term 'Hibiscus tea', we only know it as zobo. In fact , majority of the people who consume zobo do not know that that pinkish leaf it is extracted from, is dried Hibiscus flower
Oh ooo
ok thanks for the info

Thegamingorca:

Ahh thank God ohh
Back in the day this was sure banker to end up in the restroom all day

I have never experienced anything like that while taking zobo.

Thegamingorca:

Wow...so pink and pretty
huh? Pink and pretty kwa? why does this sound naughty? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nnemuka:

huh? Pink and pretty kwa? why does this sound naughty? grin

That was actually a genuine compliment. cheesy

I love and appreciate all things that are pink and pretty. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
Village kitchen

Hot bubbling Banger soup...

Cucina dell'Africa

I ate mine with rice.... it was so delicious tongue

Background music was... Peacock's Guitar Band - Eddie Quansa.. kiss

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
You have done well. This looks rich.

I also prefer to use rice for my banga.
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Cucina dell'Africa

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Cucina dell'Africa

Oh my gosh, this setting is everything!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

First photo ~~ Bake chicken

Second photo ~~ cartellate.... I don't know the english name

Third photo ~~ Castagne... The english name is Chestnuts
this hazelnuts really looks like our ukwa bekee

So you roast remove the shells and eat?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
cococandy:
You have done well. This looks rich.

I also prefer to use rice for my banga.
Thanks cheesy

Rice always go well with the soup
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
fieryy:

Thanks sweetheart kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
breadplanets:
this hazelnuts really looks like our ukwa bekee

So you roast remove the shells and eat?
Yes Mami... after roasting, i remove the shells and eat

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Chop, chop, chop this season. We will go back to dieting after the new year cheesy
Pasta bake with a lot of cheese, some battered shrimps coleslaw and some salad.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
cutiereborn:

This looks great!
You are still owing me the recipe for that cookies.

Ingredients:

200gr of flour

20gr of starch

1 medium egg

80gr of granulated sugar

150gr of brown cane sugar

120gr of butter

1/2 sachet of baking powder

150gr of dark chocolate chips

50gr of dark chocolate chips for the surface

You can use your prefer measurement

Method

Melt the butter in a bain marie and only once it has cooled down, add the sugar. Work with a whisk and then add the egg, flour, yeast and starch. Mix well, until the mixture is homogeneous and well compact. Only add the chocolate chips at the end

Place the mixture in a bowl and leave to rest in the fridge for 3 hours. Then make small balls or use cookie cutter and place them in a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Mash the balls by adding chocolate chips to the surface. Bake at 180 ° in a oven for about 10min.

The recipe was not in English, I had to translate.. I hope you understand

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5571535/solafunmis-ffh-corner
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

As you dey eat, try to dey take herbs and fruit... e get reason

Jollof rice cooked with inner part of cow
The drink is tigernut, date, bitterkola, tumeric, ginger and honey juice. (Made it myself)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
When spaghetti meets Jollof rice,
Surely it’s going to be a bang, bring your chilled drink and let’s finish this

Don’t forget to check this thread for more ditches, I prepared in my kitchen

https://www.nairaland.com/5571535/solafunmis-ffh-corner

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
cutiereborn:
Christmas Chin chin tongue

I want some cry

Now I am having the idea to make chin-chin for New year

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
eyinjuege:
Chop, chop, chop this season. We will go back to dieting after the new year cheesy

Endorsed grin

Na food I chop, I no kill person

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Cucina dell'Africa

After this sea food combo, na delicious pounding grin tongue
Abeg, pity my sister o grin
Marie, Marie kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
eyinjuege:
This super malt no sweet like our malt so i guess its healthier. Wish I am a fan. I can drink like 3 can in a yr and by force.
Will stop buying maltina for the fam. Too sugary.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
fieryy:

He is 100% taken.
Take note kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
sassysure:
After this sea food combo, na delicious pounding grin tongue Abeg, pity my sister o grin Marie, Marie kiss kiss
She'll be up to the task since she must have eaten the meal too. No fear.
Prestonn:
Village kitchen
Cucina dell'Africa
Of course. It sure would taste as good as it looks. How fat are you now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Yuneehk:

She'll be up to the task since she must have eaten the meal too. No fear.

Of course. It sure would taste as good as it looks. How fat are you now grin grin
U sabi weliweli kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 6:28am On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:

Marie, Marie kiss kiss
Hian shocked grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2019
Prestonn:

Ingredients:

200gr of flour

20gr of starch

1 medium egg

80gr of granulated sugar

150gr of brown cane sugar

120gr of butter

1/2 sachet of baking powder

150gr of dark chocolate chips

50gr of dark chocolate chips for the surface

You can use your prefer measurement

Method

Melt the butter in a bain marie and only once it has cooled down, add the sugar. Work with a whisk and then add the egg, flour, yeast and starch. Mix well, until the mixture is homogeneous and well compact. Only add the chocolate chips at the end

Place the mixture in a bowl and leave to rest in the fridge for 3 hours. Then make small balls or use cookie cutter and place them in a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Mash the balls by adding chocolate chips to the surface. Bake at 180 ° in a oven for about 10min.

The recipe was not in English, I had to translate.. I hope you understand
Thanks, you are the best!
As soon as I am able to get chocolate chips, I will make them.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2019
loveymom:

I want some cry

Now I am having the idea to make chin-chin for New year
Please do, they are great wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Cucina dell'Africa

My goodness kiss
Please I will have mine with correct pounded yam tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2019
eyinjuege:
Yes o, after 1st n 2nd we go back to dieting tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2019
cutiereborn:

Thanks, you are the best!
As soon as I am able to get chocolate chips, I will make them.
You're welcome wink

cutiereborn:

My goodness kiss
Please I will have mine with correct pounded yam tongue
Ok Mami cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:

He is 100% taken.
Take note kiss

Lol, I won't overstep my boundaries grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2019
Yuneehk:

Thanks

I do burn them, you won't believe when you see my photo wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2019
sassysure:

Marie, Marie kiss kiss
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2019
Prestonn:

cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy
Brother mi, all work and no play in the kitchen makes cooking very boring na tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biglittlelois(f): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:
Spag...

I want that novel, the associate by John Grisham, how do I get it online?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RealEzee(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.