Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5780639 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
shollish:
Last soup of 2019
Had to screenshot, file too large
Busy soup. Looks yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
shollish:
Last soup of 2019
This looks very hearty and tasty. Yum.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Preparing turkey for New Years.

Brined overnight and then stuffed and rubbed with seasoning mix/ herbs. stored the fridge overnight. I’ll start slow baking early in the morning.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Akposy:

Lol...ya hakuri cheesy
I think they sell it for 100 (small transparent plate)
Ohh, I'm really not good with the spelling tho, thank you.
I bought it when I was in Plateau(mangu) for 50 per plate.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Meanwhile I have a party to go to tonight. I’m taking puff puff with me.
Once any none-Nigerian person tries puff puff once, they always ask for more.

I get puff puff request often whenever I’m invited to a party.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
cococandy:

Perfectly shaped.
Do you use your hand or a scoop ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Perfectly shaped.
I used hand.

Some days they are perfect. On other days they are like amoeba cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Prestonn:

Ok Dear.... welcome to the club kiss
always been in the club o grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
MariaAngeles:

Perfectly shaped.

Go post your picture biko make we see....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
cococandy:
I used hand.

Some days they are perfect. On other days they are like amoeba cheesy
The ones I made recently were like aliens grin
if I dare to post them, I'll be banned indefinitely for posting graphic pictures that's for sure cheesy

They just wouldn't cooperate embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
karli4nia:

Go post your picture biko make we see....
I been post plantains na...but I go post new year's rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
MariaAngeles:

I been post plantains na...but I go post new year's rice

Lol! Ogini bu ogede.. Biko na your face we wan see...
I have posted mine...go.to FP and see...
Like it too..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
New year chaw

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
MariaAngeles:

if I dare to post them, I'll be banned indefinitely for posting graphic pictures that's for sure cheesy

hehehe cheesy

I find that if you add a bit of flour when it’s too watery, then it makes moulding and shaping it easier.

Still not guaranteed to be perfect
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
AgbenuAnna:
New year chaw
mmm peppersoup. I can smell the scent leaf.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Same here...i really don't know why o. As a cook, this one pass me. Just puff and pun making come be like strange thing grin
Cococandy dear, give me the way you did this o.

MariaAngeles:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
armyofone:
Same here...i really don't know why o. As a cook, this one pass me. Just puff and pun making come be like strange thing grin
Cococandy dear, give me the way you did this o.

I made the mix to be not too watery: and then scoop with my hand and squeeze it out from between my thumb and index finger in an upside down position. The O shape that I form with my thumb and finger helps to shape it as well.

Like this. The part that’s O faces the pan and the dough drops in from there. Hopefully that’s helpful.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamJ(m): 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
cococandy:

looks too dry

did u bake them or fry them

dont bother responding, just looking for random trouble abt

but they look dry sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
HNY y'all...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 12:09am On Jan 01, 2020
karli4nia:

Lol! Ogini bu ogede.. Biko na your face we wan see...
I have posted mine...go.to FP and see...
Like it too..
Oh ! grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 12:10am On Jan 01, 2020
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOODLANDERS !!!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:18am On Jan 01, 2020
MariaAngeles:
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOODLANDERS !!!
Happy New year dear

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2020
shollish:
Last soup of 2019
Chai!!! Egusi soup can know how to be sexy ehh.... Choi

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 1:44am On Jan 01, 2020
MariaAngeles:

abeg I no get power to laugh...... Just make it thicker. It must cooperate by fire
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mylovelife: 1:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Thegamingorca:
Just look at how dirty your feet look in your pic. Did you even baff before setting out or even cleaned the Palm flip flops.

Your feet are even suffocating the slippers sef or does it mean there was no larger size or you just couldn't afford them?

See as your nails are looking unkempt deyve been stained by the harsh red soil of rumolu since the day before and yet youve refused to go and baff.

See as your shorts grossly mismatch the slippon sef. You are one of those idiots wey get red addidas Palm waiting to be launched for new year

Chai, this is upper cut, but why?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 2:04am On Jan 01, 2020
cutiereborn:

Happy New year dear
Happy new year to you and your family!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariaAngeles: 2:06am On Jan 01, 2020
breadplanets:
abeg I no get power to laugh...... Just make it thicker. It must cooperate by fire
Abi ? Thanks
I made them with mashed bananas, it was very tasty with banana flavour

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tabithababy(f): 2:18am On Jan 01, 2020
Thegamingorca:
Just look at how dirty your feet look in your pic. Did you even baff before setting out or even cleaned the Palm flip flops.

Your feet are even suffocating the slippers sef or does it mean there was no larger size or you just couldn't afford them?

See as your nails are looking unkempt deyve been stained by the harsh red soil of rumolu since the day before and yet youve refused to go and baff.

See as your shorts grossly mismatch the slippon sef. You are one of those idiots wey get red addidas Palm waiting to be launched for new year

Oh my God, this is so funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 4:59am On Jan 01, 2020
Mylovelife:

Chai, this is upper cut, but why?

He was trolling on nnemuka grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New year Foodlanders kiss

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chelseamann(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
First meal of a new decade..First meal of the year 2020..
Specially prepared by Me and consumed by 12:05pm..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year Peeps...
Some akara and pap to start the new year with..

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ucylious(f), radautoworks, shaybebaby(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.