Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5745818 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
janettee:

It's actually my dad's not mine grin.
cheesy
Ask him to share with you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thanks
Prestonn:

Beautiful and nice shape kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by janettee(f): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
cococandy:
cheesy
Ask him to share with you

Hehe, i will grin.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
Some catfish pepper soup to settle the equation tongue

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
MariaAngeles:

I can still have it with rice na grin
Ok nah, but I don't think I can ever try that. I am not just that adventurous. Soups r for swallows and stews n sauce for rice or yam tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Prestonn:

See enjoyment kiss
Just following your foot steps... Chairman of the Enjoyment Ministers wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
New year lunch. I’m keeping it simple this year. Besides I don’t really like New Year’s Day anyway. It’s a signal that all the celebration is over.

1) Oven roasted turkey. I added ham glaze to the marinade and it’s amazing. Successful experiment.

2) Beef feet and goat peppersoup.

3) The ever present jollof and plantains because it’s not a celebration without jollof.

4) And a bottle of Vueve Cliquot. The only dry brut champagne I like. I don’t like dry champagnes.

I hope this year rings in lots of blessings for all of us.

Yawns. A sister is tired. Going to bed.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
I haven’t had catfish peppersoup in a while.

Looks yummy:
cutiereborn:

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
cococandy:
New year lunch. I’m keeping it simple this year. Besides I don’t really like New Year’s Day anyway. It’s a signal that all the celebration is over.

1) Oven roasted turkey. I added ham glaze to the marinade and it’s amazing. Successful experiment.

3) The ever present jollof and plantains because it’s not a celebration without jollof.

4) And a bottle of Vueve Cliquot. The only dry brut champagne I like. I don’t like dry champagnes.

Remove the plantain and the wine. give me the rest.

happy new year dear.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Teespice:

Remove the plantain and the wine. give me the rest.

happy new year dear.

Who doesn’t like plantains? You’re going to jail if some people hear this.

Happy new year to you too. kiss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Something light for the new year

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chelseamann(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
cococandy:
I haven’t had catfish peppersoup in a while.

Looks yummy:
me too...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chelseamann(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2020
Leesah:
Something light for the new year
what is this pls?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
When spaghetti meets Jollof rice,
Surely it’s going to be a bang, bring your chilled drink and let’s finish this

Don’t forget to check this thread for more ditches, I prepared in my kitchen

https://www.nairaland.com/5571535/solafunmis-ffh-corner

I’ll be eating the combo of all the food I prepared, fellow foodies, you’re invited, if you can’t make it here, send me your address and I’ll ship it to you

This what Yoruba called jollof elemi meje (jollof with seven souls)

Jollof

Porridge

Fish sauce

Chicken and beef

Click on the link to see dishes prepared by me

https://www.nairaland.com/5571535/solafunmis-ffh-corner/1

grin shocked cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
cutiereborn:

Sis post some come oooo

Nice delicacy kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamJ(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
cutiereborn:
Happy New year Foodlanders kiss
na blood u take cook the stew?

It's so red

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 12:18am On Jan 02, 2020
cococandy:

Madam Coco! This one is keeping it simple abi?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 02, 2020
cutiereborn:
Happy New year Foodlanders kiss

Happy new year dear.. Na my favourite soup(eguisi) u get mind use dey tempt me this new year abi? smiley smiley..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 02, 2020
Nnemuka:
ofe nsala, goat meat and pounded yam
Tempt me not... This cook I no sabi cook ehn..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 02, 2020
cococandy:
Starting up goat and cow leg peppersoup.

Turkey baking in the oven.
Your own be say bcus of you I go enta UK.. I've been following your post for quite some time now and it makes me wonder though are you a commercial caterer? I always get tempted to eat my phone wenever I get to your posts but something always snaps me out of the thought reminding me "it's your phone Oh" and not cococandy's food.. Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:47am On Jan 02, 2020
Felixamos:

Your own be say bcus of you I go enta UK.. I've been following your post for quite some time now and it makes me wonder though are you a commercial caterer? I always get tempted to eat my phone wenever I get to your posts but something always snaps me out of the thought reminding me "it's your phone Oh" and not cococandy's food.. Lol grin grin

you go enter UK and you won’t find me grin

But thanks. I appreciate the compliment smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:48am On Jan 02, 2020
sholay2011:

Madam Coco! This one is keeping it simple abi?

Only 3 items. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:09am On Jan 02, 2020
cutiereborn:

Just following your foot steps... Chairman of the Enjoyment Ministers wink
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:29am On Jan 02, 2020
lolipopandy:
always been in the club o grin
Nice to know cheesy

Welcome to my village ... one shot for you kiss

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 6:39am On Jan 02, 2020
cococandy:

Who doesn’t like plantains? You’re going to jail if some people hear this.
Happy new year to you too. kiss
I don't like plantain. I can fry and not take a pinch. that's how it is.
I have tried but its not working.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2020
cococandy:

Happy new year to you dear.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 3KINGZ18: 7:22am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year my neighbors!!!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2020
You’re unique.

I’m not crazy about it but I can’t imagine disliking it cheesy.

Teespice:

I don't like plantain. I can fry and not take a pinch. that's how it is.

I have tried but its not working.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year.
desire222:
Happy new year to you dear.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2020
cococandy:

you go enter UK and you won’t find me grin

But thanks. I appreciate the compliment smiley

Lol.... Uwc
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2020
Prestonn:

Nice to know cheesy

Welcome to my village ... one shot for you kiss
thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2020
cococandy:

A feast for Kings kiss
Truly no celebration without jollof wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, DERAAA50 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.