Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,541 members, 7,847,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5811119 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

omoh!, u offend me ooh.

u posted this kind of delicacy yester-evening and you no tag me along. u seriously offend me.

my best food is Amala (black) + Okro + Soup (omi óbè), come crown am with chicken lap or cooked beef (not fried).

imagine, olohun oti sèmi oooh.
Haha lol that's what I'm eating tonight
This is lafu though cheesy come nd join me o b4 you vex again grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
I'm beginning to find Ghanaian meals fascinating even though I used to think they didnt look nice in the past. I have been following some Ghanaian food pages on instagram for sometime now, and my orientation seems to have changed
Now, I'm craving it so bad despite the fact I've never tasted any before.
My husband thinks I'm crazy and I shouldn't even try cooking it. He's also warned me about going to do longer throat in any of our Ghanaian friends' homes.
Infact, the thought of going to Ghana on holiday (when I have the opportunity) to eat their cuisines has actually crossed my mind.
I feel so weird and even weirder sharing this lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
So sad trolls have started to derail this thread,kids everywhere angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
Petyprincess:

You and swallow grin

You sure say you go fit live outside naija? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
You and swallow grin

You sure say you go fit live outside naija? grin
Lol i have been thinking about it really,when i traveled out last December i nearly cried because i couldn't get any Nigerian food in Poland,bt if you see me you will think i dnt eat swallow lol grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol i have been thinking about it really,when i traveled out last December i nearly cried because i couldn't get any Nigerian food in [b]Poland,[/b]bt if you see me you will think i dnt eat swallow lol grin grin
Hold up! You're pretty princess? The mannerless hungry bitch with imaginary Poland boyfriend? Please don't ever quote me again. I'm outta here!! sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2020
I like their jollof rice n light soup.

eyinjuege:
I'm beginning to find Ghanaian meals fascinating even though I used to think they didnt look nice in the past. I have been following some Ghanaian food pages on instagram for sometime now, and my orientation seems to have changed
Now, I'm craving it so bad despite the fact I've never tasted any before.
My husband thinks I'm crazy and I shouldn't even try cooking it. He's also warned me about going to do longer throat in any of our Ghanaian friends' homes.
Infact, the thought of going to Ghana on holiday (when I have the opportunity) to eat their cuisines has actually crossed my mind.
I feel so weird and even weirder sharing this lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Hold up! You're pretty princess? The mannerless hungry bitch with imaginary Poland boyfriend? Please don't ever quote me again. I'm outta here!! sad
This one don hook you? you no want this t*t0?
Keep trying grin
Jobless mofo

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
sad
Lol so you didn't check my moniker b4 quoting me b4 abi? If i insult you nw you will be crying grin
Let me just leave your trolling ass nd not to derail this wonderful thread,trust me you might not be lucky next time,thank God you already know I'm mannerless,nd dnt dare ever try to quote me in your miserable life again cornhead!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Dinner ready grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nnemuka:

Keep trying grin
Jobless mofo
Leave me alone
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nnemuka:

Keep trying grin
Jobless mofo
Lol i no know am o, this the first time I'm seeing this moniker grin the idiot is behaving like he knows me b4 lol grin
My mind is telling me that he is same moniker with donstan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Leave me alone
Nna you think being civil here will make any lady fall for your tricks and the animals of ashawo thread?
Your plans will not work cheesy
Keep trying, xsengq no reply abi? you shifted to another
keep trying

Petyprincess:

Lol i no know am o, this the first time I'm seeing this moniker grin the idiot is behaving like he knows me b4 lol grin
Dont bother finding out, he's just a nonentity seeking free knacks on Nairaland
check the previous page

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Petyprincess:

Cc: donstan18
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
Akposy:
I ended up with this colour after adding excess paprika. This was supposed to be fried rice. It still tasted fried rice and even better. Thanks coco candy for the broccoli tips. There was no reaction this time...I've been on it for 2 days now.

To the moniker criticizing Prestonn plating techniques... please leave this thread for us (food lovers and chefs). No one compelled you to post here. Chefs/foodies are radical/creative thinkers. We create ways to make food more appetizing and yummy. Other derailers should also let us enjoy the peace, love and knowledge we enjoy here. This is the only thread on NL I find peace and warmth until recently. You guys should not take it away from us.

Thanks for una understanding

Looks good. What is PAPRIKA?

I like the colour though. Whatever paprika is, I will use it if I can lay my hands on it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nnemuka:

Nna you think being civil here will make any lady fall for your tricks and the animals of ashawo thread?
keep trying

check the previous page for gist about what brought him here.
Oh i see,i guess the moment he realized I'm not into Nigerian guys that was why he stopped pretending to be nice lol grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Donphilex(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nnemuka:

keep trying

check the previous page for gist about what brought him here.
. You see how stupid you and your generations are if logobenz starts with your worthless self now you go cry fowl , wasn’t your father an ashawo abi e get man when nor like woman, why tagging AShawo men animals abi if your mama nor teach you how to respect elders must you display your stupidity, nor worry you’ll learn the hard way ,.
Oloriburuku somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Akposy:
I ended up with this colour after adding excess paprika. This was supposed to be fried rice. It still tasted fried rice and even better. Thanks cococandy for the broccoli tips. There was no reaction this time...I've been on it for 2 days now.

To the moniker criticizing Prestonn plating techniques... please leave this thread for us (food lovers and chefs). No one compelled you to post here. Chefs/foodies are radical/creative thinkers. We create ways to make food more appetizing and yummy. Other derailers should also let us enjoy the peace, love and knowledge we enjoy here. This is the only thread on NL I find peace and warmth until recently. You guys should not take it away from us.

Thanks for una understanding
Yea...food section is the section without trolls and bullying. I wanna be active here henceforth

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
wtf! So you came to disturb the serenity of this food section?
Is there no where on this forum we will be free from trolls?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Michellekabod2:
wtf! So you came to disturb the serenity of this food section?
Is there no where on this forum we will be free from trolls?
Please don't bring your madness here. Be civil undecided

Pierced wetin you dey find here? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2020
Akposy:
I ended up with this colour after adding excess paprika. This was supposed to be fried rice. It still tasted fried rice and even better. Thanks cococandy for the broccoli tips. There was no reaction this time...I've been on it for 2 days now.

You’re welcome wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
Donphilex:
So where were you when him and his gang called posters here divorcees, Single mothers, and Aged women?
I dont want to insult you
In your mind, you are defending lowlives undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
MissyB3 please can you help us ban all these trolls from this section that are derailing this thread please?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seuncyrus(m): 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nnemuka:

Yes he is undecided

Dear ladies protect your to*o from these animals below

LMAO grin grin grin grin WTF ....Can you just imagine grin grin These guys really put alot of work into this pussyhunt thingy oh grin grin grin
Walahi I'm still laughing my ass off grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Donphilex(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nnemuka:

So where were you when him and his gang called posters here divorcees, Single mothers, and Aged women?
I dont want to insult you
In your mind, you are defending lowlives undecided

How is that an insult Are there no single mothers here or are there no aged women here or even divorces now tell me how that’s an insult . Sorry for the insults I’ll take down my post because you responded maturely like an aged woman grin grin But next time madam try not to generalize .
Have a good evening

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
Donphilex:

How is that an insult Are there no single mothers here or are there no aged women here or even divorces now tell me how that’s an insult . Sorry for the insults I’ll take down my post because you responded maturely like an aged woman grin grin But next time madam try not to generalize .
Have a good evening
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pierced(f): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Please don't bring your madness here. Be civil undecided

Pierced wetin you dey find here? grin

Checking out food pictures.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
pocohantas:

I like the colour though, whatever paprika is, I will use it, if I can lay my hands on it. cheesy
Bush girl

It's a seasoning/spice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
eyinjuege:
Pasta bake with some BBQ wings.
Old pic
This looks GOODT

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
pocohantas:

I like the colour though, whatever paprika is, I will use it, if I can lay my hands on it. cheesy
Thanks
Paprika is ground red pepper but it's not hot like the normal hot pepper.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Yea...food section is the section without trolls and bullying. I wanna be active here henceforth
You're welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Petyprincess:

wow! enjoyment.

omoh, u dey enjoy ooh.

ur head dey there.

wink

pains me I'm just seeing this cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bizade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.