Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,414 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5837180 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Chidebless111:
Amala and okro

I like the look of that Amala..looks like Ghanian chocolate.. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Akposy:
Plenty plenty yummy dishes here.
I want those fresh fish pepper soup, pounded yam. I'll like to taste Okoho soup too. Prestonn, that cake is inviting...local boy is craving. Pocohantas...that cake is tempting too

I find it difficult to post here like before cos of people waiting somewhere to pick my errors.

Good evening chefs/foodies

I read somewhere that eating banana and boiled egg is a combination that can kill...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
motunabby:
A quick fix for breakfast.... French toast sausage roll + veggies n a cup of cocoa drink #abbieskitchenn

Lol!... I think you are good with naming food o...
I like this, however..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Geofavor:
grin cheesy cheesy

Wonderful combo... That garium sulphate.. Looks like damn!
Blessed is the wife that knows how to make something scrumptious outta nix...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 12:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Youngzedd:
Local man can't come and kee himself. I did my best.

Stew prepared with natural roots and herbs like ginger, garlic, bay leaf and curry leaf. Others are crayfish, pepper, onions and salt.

Pepper soup: Same as above, replaced curry leaf with hot leaf.

None of the food contains Maggi cube (season).

Chef Youngzedd.

The best. This is what i love.
I can not just not have ginger, garlic etc in my food.
With this,
I look forward to maiden food post..
You have all done very well.. Namaste!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 12:09am On Feb 01, 2020
ibkayee:

Bush girl

It's a seasoning/spice

Buy for me from there. Send it with money and winter boots. grin

Akposy:

Thanks
Paprika is ground red pepper but it's not hot like the normal hot pepper.

Thanks Akposy. You are doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:29am On Feb 01, 2020
karli4nia:

I read somewhere that eating banana and boiled egg is a combination that can kill...

Haaa. Are you serious? I'm still alive sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 7:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Breakfast served grin

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2020
karli4nia:

You sef see the combination na. E dey normal so
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2020
Oh really.... OK o
karli4nia:

I like the look of that Amala..looks like Ghanian chocolate.. wink

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bbstarr(f): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Lol rabbit is even sweeter than antelope.

How do you guys eat rabbit? That cute little thing. It's too cute to be eaten sad

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2020
bbstarr:

How do you guys eat rabbit? That cute little thing. It's too cute to be eaten sad
Heard its very rich in protein grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2020
Mariangeles:
I tried a different way of making beans, it was not only delicious, but nutritious also.
Vegetable bean pottage.
Sure do look nutritious wink
You weren't joking when you said it was a beans-y year tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2020
odeguaomon:
Lunch
Y'all be making yam n egg sauce hungry someone kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 9:53am On Feb 01, 2020
bbstarr:

Lol!! Cute?
Are you referring to the below? I haven't eaten that though. I'm referring to the one oyinbos call giant African rat. It's quite big (a lot bigger than house rats) with a white tail tip. I can't find it's pictures online. Very delicious.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2020
cutiereborn:

Sure do look nutritious wink
You weren't joking when you said it was a beans-y year tongue
I wasn't ooo
Brace yourself, 'cause it gets beans-ier cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 10:01am On Feb 01, 2020
Pocohantas

Paprika is actually ground dried bell peppers/ tatashe

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2020
cutiereborn:

Y'all be making yam n egg sauce hungry someone kiss

Smiling,so sorry ma

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
lunch by 5pm? You go still eat dinnerso? grin

I posted it by 5pm,but that's not when l eat my lunch
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2020
Mariangeles:
I tried a different way of making beans, it was not only delicious, but nutritious also.
Vegetable bean pottage.

As inspired by this Ur vegetable beans, I decided to try something different with u. I added vegetable to my Peppered snail and it came out laidis. cool

Now I have to resist the temptation of not eating it all before the start of the new week cos the plan was to use it to top any meal I will be taking for the next one week cry

For now, straight it goes inside the fridge

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 11:10am On Feb 01, 2020
eyinjuege:
Pocohantas

Paprika is actually ground dried bell peppers/ tatashe

Sounds too foreign. Why not call it ata gungun or something. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2020
BlueRayDick:

As inspired by this Ur vegetable beans, I decided to try something different with u. I added vegetable to my Peppered snail and it came out laidis. cool

Now I have to resist the temptation of not eating it all before the start of the new week cos the plan was to use it to top any meal I will be taking for the next one week cry
na egg I dey see so? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Looks good. tongue
The vegetables cooked perfect.
I wish I had white rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by makydebbie(f): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Sounds too foreign. Why not call it ata gungun or something. grin

That's the name we know it as. grin
Over here Atta is a name so we no fit try call am ata gungun. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
bbstarr:

the one i eat most is the bush rabbit and not english type.The english one is hairy and not as sweet as the bush one.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
Old food post

Beans

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
omokoginimi:
All this decorated rubbish, na sell dem wan sell or na for chop?

If na for chop, then una really get time sha
cheesy

Decorations/presentation makes a chef.

Otherwise, what they cook is same meal u make in your comfort zone.

You will be surprised u make tasty and healthier meals than what u see.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mariangeles:

Looks good. tongue
The vegetables cooked perfect.
I wish I had white rice

Oya draw neigh with thy white rice and let's masticate together

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by moonberry: 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
Akposy:

Where's your location?

Jos, plateau state.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Heard its very rich in protein grin
Is their any meat that is not rich in protein?... cheesy

Your sarcasm is onto the next level.

Meanwhile how people eat that domestic rabbit comfortably, baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy

Decorations/presentation makes a chef.

Otherwise, what they cook is same meal u make in your comfort zone.

You will be surprised u make tasty and healthier meals than what u see.
Didn’t know he’s a chef. Was thinking it’s normal food makes for his own chopping

Now it makes sense
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lunch served. Make Una come join me oh grin

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: castANDbind and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.