Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,640 members, 7,854,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5826917 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (3490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2020

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Oya draw neigh with thy white rice and let's masticate together
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
@ Cutiereborn, after feeding you with beans beans beans, I decided to make you eggs just the way you like'em...before you get fed up with me and my beans grin

Bring bread o

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chatbot1234: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
eyinjuege:

wow this okra grin amala, i must to chop oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Chatbot1234:

wow this okra grin amala, i must to chop oh cheesy

No worry, I go post am they DHL cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Egg sauce. Bring your side.
I used fried yam for mine

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

Oh i see,i guess the moment he realized I'm not into Nigerian guys that was why he stopped pretending to be nice lol grin
Its the opposite,as u lekpa like this,Nigerian guys are not into you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
cococandy:
Egg sauce. Bring your side. I used fried yam for mine
Looks good.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Looks good.
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Have you seen her pix before? Very hungry looking local girl. Biko free her to wallow in her imagination grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mariangeles:
@ Cutiereborn, after feeding you with beans beans beans, I decided to make you eggs just the way you like'em...before you get fed up with me and my beans grin

Bring bread o
Now we're talking kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Joan011: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Old photo �
Potatoes and egg

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2020
Akposy:

I must cook and chop egusi soup tomorrow o. I can't be tempted like this na
Ok Boss... I ate mine with rice, probably yours gonna be Swallow?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
cutiereborn:

Now we're talking kiss
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
cococandy:
Sauceyyyyy! tongue
It'll go perfect with boiled yam...I can almost taste it tongue Yum!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
cococandy:

Nice. I prefer it with boiled yam.
My best food

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
stevebond007:

Nice. I prefer it with boiled yam.
My best food

Mariangeles:

Sauceyyyyy! tongue
It'll go perfect with boiled yam...I can almost taste it tongue Yum!

Seems boiled yam is winning cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lol dnt be deceived by pictures,i have a lot of Nigerian admirers bt i ain't into them that's why they pained,you can see someone displaying his frustration earlier.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
Village kitchen

After a long flight, something to cool the temper.

Strawberry Cocktail.. prepared by me

Mama said why is the down of the glass having that colour and the top is white. I told her is magic cheesy cheesy cheesy

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
My jams kiss
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

After the long flight, something to cool the temper.

Strawberry Cocktail.. prepared by me

Mama said why is the down of the glass having that colour and the top is white. I told her is magic cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
cococandy:
My jams kiss
I know you gonna love it Mami ... Thanks cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
Prestonn:

I know you gonna love it Mami ... Thanks cheesy cheesy cheesy

I’m so close to buying a cocktail maker / automatic mixer. Wondering if it’s a good idea or not

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
cococandy:

I’m so close to buying a cocktail maker / automatic mixer. Wondering if it’s a good idea or not
Gonna be great, since you always have friends around whenever you invite them.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
Prestonn:

Gonna be great, since you always have friends around whenever you invite them.
but then I’d drink more than I should. My max is like 2-3drinks a week. Or sometimes none.

The cocktail mixer will have me sorely tempted. Anyway I’ll still ponder on it some more.

This one has been sitting in my cart. One click away cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
cococandy:
but then I’d drink more than I should. My max is like 2-3drinks a week. Or sometimes none.

The cocktail mixer will have me sorely tempted. Anyway I’ll still ponder on it some more.

This one has been sitting in my cart. One click away cheesy
Is in the blood, same here cheesy

Only when you get the cocktail maker new you gonna drink more than 3 glass in a week due to testing cheesy, but with time you will get over it.

The maker looks cool.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
grin
You are very stupid infact your stupidity has no competition,i must have really hurt your broke ass no wonder you pissed that i ignored your broke ass!! The truth is i never knew of your miserable existence until nw, which proves you totally irrelevant both offline nd online!!
Nd this thing is someone's boyfriend? That your gf must be really unfortunate to be with a mentally deranged troll like you!! You sick!!
It's really painful a psycho like you can even quote me or view my picture,anyways i wnt argue with you no more since i am pretty sure non of your female generation can compete with me physically!!

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
Testing is a good excuse grin
Prestonn:

Is in the blood, same here cheesy

Only when you get the cocktail maker new you gonna drink more than 3 glass in a week due to testing cheesy, but with time you will get over it.

The maker looks cool.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1realBobby(m): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

You are very stupid infact your stupidity has no competition,i must have really hurt your broke ass no wonder you pissed that i ignored your broke ass!! The truth is i never knew of your miserable existence until nw, which proves you totally irrelevant both offline nd online!!
Nd this thing is someone's boyfriend? That your gf must be really unfortunate to be with a mentally deranged troll like you!! You sick!!
It's really painful a psycho like you can even quote me or view my picture,anyways i wnt argue with you no more since i am pretty sure non of your female generation can compete with me physically!!

Ah ah! Hanti take it easy... Are you in your period??

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Veryfoolishboy: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mariangeles:
after feeding you with beans beans beans, I decided to make you eggs just the way you like'em...before you get fed up with me and my beans grin

Bring bread o
What T Junction are we taking this too?
This sacrifice must not waste
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
1realBobby:

Ah ah! Hanti take it easy... Are you in your period??
Lol the idiot started first grin
I'm a cool girl honestly bt sometimes you just have to give them their dosage.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
cococandy:
Testing is a good excuse grin
That Feelings cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
Mariangeles:

Bring bread o
Coming with my Agege Bread and Jugs of Tea tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (3490) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: arabmoney14 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.