Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,892 members, 7,852,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5821421 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Witchersunited:
You can't ship it, I wouldn't call her a customer if you got money for services not rendered, just saying.
May God forgive you...amen

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Witchersunited:
Still doesn't count as a customer but I agree to disagree, maybe you didn't understand what I was implying

Let's just say philanthropy and clout chasing go hand in hand

Just saying

Rather than let the deed inspire you, you chose to see it that way.
That says a lot about the content of your heart.
You are not a good person.
Your words tell the kind of person you are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bbbwings: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Yuneehk:
Change of plans had me end up with this. Yam with Green and nchanwu.
WAO
Are you the step mum in that song?
Asaro elepo rede rede
Omo jetan Omo n gba ball

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bbbwings:

WAO
Are you the step mum in that song?
Asaro elepo rede rede
Omo jetan Omo n gba ball
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Witchersunited:
oh I'm going to bounce alright, how much do you sell the bag?

Interested, now you are either matured enough to overlook our earlier conversations and discuss or you act immature and take my innocent question as another opportunity for you to be rude, choice is yours and by the way, I love your gown, looks really nice.

yimu.

I won't say thank you for the compliment. you are nothing but a rabble rouser and it will be a waste of time indulging you.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Leftovers from
Yesterday

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Witchersunited: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Teespice:

yimu.

I won't say thank you for the compliment. you are nothing but a rabble rouser and it will be a waste of time indulging you.

alright then, fine by me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Witchersunited: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

Rather than let the deed inspire you, you chose to see it that way.
That says a lot about the content of your heart.
You are not a good person.
Your words tell the kind of person you are.
wasn't talking to you so shut it ok, how you feel or whatever conclusions you arrive at are irrelevant updates to me.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:21am On Feb 11, 2020
Yuneehk:
Change of plans had me end up with this. Yam with Green and nchanwu.

Wow. Honestly for real for real this looks amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:19am On Feb 11, 2020
ComradeShegs:

Abeg which camera did u use in taking these pictures?
Samsung Galaxy A50
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2020
cococandy:

Wow. Honestly for real for real this looks amazing.
Thank you, nne.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ComradeShegs(m): 7:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Prestonn:

Samsung Galaxy A50

wow!... Love the camera. Isn't d camera more Than iPhone 11? grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 11, 2020
ComradeShegs:

wow!... Love the camera. Isn't d camera more Than iPhone 11?

What a question!

Asking if Samsung A50 has a better camera than iPhone 11....dumbness reloaded kiss

If you must compare,compare it to iPhone 7+ not 11.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 11, 2020
Teespice:

smh. your second paragraph is what you wanted to say all the while.

now that you have finally gotten it out of your chest, you can now breathe, drink cold water and bounce.

nonsense.

The fellow behind that Witchersunited account is donstan18 lipsrsealed

The probability is 99%

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ComradeShegs(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2020
Plead:

What a question!

Asking if Samsung A50 has a better camera than iPhone 11....dumbness reloaded kiss

One thing idiots like yourself fail to understand on this app is that the usage of insults isn't isolated to a particular number. So u apparently couldn't see d comical in my reply when u cudnt make your point without saying you're dumb. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2020
I say make I rush my spag commot ground before work start cool

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 8:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Plead:

The probability is 99%
I must have fingered your brain and tormented your soul so hard that you now see me in every honest person.

Hate it or not, any publicized help is clout chasing. It is what it is and you can't change the bitter fact. People help and keep it off media, people help and instruct the witness not to publicize it. Fact!

She helped, i admit.
She also clout-chased with it, you and her other worshippers should also admit.

Period!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2020
BlueRayDick:
bros when you they marry na cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2020
sod09:
bros when you they marry na cheesy

I dey gather money....e never complete tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 11, 2020
Plead:

What a question!

can you shift to phone thread to do your phone comparison please? the guy taking the pics is a great guy doing amazing job and coaching us , we don't care if he's using iPhone or Samsung , the man is honest, polite and good at what he does for leisure, if you want to indirectly say jargon at him here, we are many that will come for your head , be warned!!

can the moderators ban the thread derailers on the page please.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:20am On Feb 11, 2020
Witchersunited:
wasn't talking to you so shut it ok, how you feel or whatever conclusions you arrive at are irrelevant updates to me.
No, you shut it!
Truth hurts doesn't it?
Was anyone talking to you before you jumped into someone's business? So, there.
You and some others think you can just come into this thread type trash about people? No! That sh!t happens in the front page.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Witchersunited:

go to your politics section where you defend Buhari , this thread is too decent for you.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by May006(f): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2020
God bless you ma @Cococandy and plenty more sales @Akposy
Akposy:
Join me thank cococandy for being my first customer in this business and for giving to the orphanage. Thanks madam.... Potatoes ready for delivery to the orphanage. God bless you richly.

You guys can order for yours. These are the yellow Irish....very good for chips

cc
Comtem11
Kiki4
Ahnie

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Witchersunited: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

No, you shut it!
Truth hurts doesn't it?
Was anyone talking to you before you jumped into someone's business? So, there.
You and some others think you can just come into this thread type trash about people? No! That sh!t happens in the front page.
Alright captain marvel.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I dey gather money....e never complete tongue
abeg do quick
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2020
Witchersunited:
Alright captain marvel.

now run! run with your tail between your legs.
but if you don't and think you can behave like a bull in China shop on this thread because you feel people here will not want to roll in the mud with you, You have got it wrong, I will drag you in that mud , insult your parent private area and take a ban on their behalf. che you don hear?

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Plead:

The probability is 99%
come to think of it. you may be right.
something that happened last year just came to my mind.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2020
BlueRayDick:

A pic of this meal before munching would have been presentable, pls.

e-food ethics!

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2020
those of you who think an act of kindness is all for clout, it goes to show how vile, evil and black your hearts are.

tufiakwa.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2020
May006:
God bless you ma @Cococandy and plenty more sales @Akposy
kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
Beans pudding nd pap pudding eko grin
#dinner #saynotolatenightfood.

Recipe for eko pls.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 9:26am On Feb 11, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Outdoors survival cool

Bright Monday morning kiss

Mr Prestonn, I could eat everything in this your pic including your hand. You make outdoor cooking mmuahh. Pls where're you camping @.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheWinterBird(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.