Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5844575 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (3494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Akposy:

Snack on my freshly made bread and take a chill pill later

I can imagine how soft this bread will be. It looks it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Some minutes to 6pm NGT. pls can the evening meals pics roll in?

I eat with my eyes...hehehe

Tnks 2 all the chefs here

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by karli4nia(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Akposy:

So much pain, bitterness and hatred emanating from one person? Can you prove it's a random pics gotten from the internet. Kindly carry love and home training as you journey down life... it's not that heavy. Stop drowning in hatred!

This bread fresh and fly pass Ogbomosho abi na Oyo loaf..
Weh i dey buy on ny way to Ogbomosho 4rm back in d day..chai!

Bread and that pepper ewa for iya murhi corro with ice water tutu re! Smh...
How time changes every damn thing...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
cococandy:
Not made by me.
Eaten by me. I didn’t eat it alone.

1st course: Crab hushpuppies and oysters. Glass of plain daiquiri

Main course: Whole roast fish with fried bananas

Desert: carrot cake.
See what you are eating alone cry
Coco Nnem is it good? there's love in sharing
I want the carrot cake cry cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Good evening foodlanders

What’s this shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/5571535/solafunmis-ffh-corner/3

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Good evening foodlanders

What’s this shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/5571535/solafunmis-ffh-corner/3

Kunu drink and the chaff, probably.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bambambiglo: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Akposy:

So much pain, bitterness and hatred emanating from one person? Can you prove it's a random pics gotten from the internet. Kindly carry love and home training as you journey down life... it's not that heavy. Stop drowning in hatred!

Nothing like hatred there, just detest people living fake lives.

By the way stop kissing ass as so publicly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
pocohantas:
Lunch...

Yam chips, french fries and peppered chicken wings.

The spirit of Valentino is in the air.....grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nzlove: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Akposy:

Yes. More food pics by God's grace

I used the oven to bake bread yesterday. It's not hard but I find it difficult to regulate the temperature. I think it's fixed
Wow the bread looks Good, I'm sure the taste will be great.
I don't know if I am asking too much but can you give me a step by step guide on how to operate the oven, how to heat it.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
The title of the thread is cook in your kitchen and take pictures.

It's a simple message.

Some people have started uploading pictures of the food they didn't cook, some even have uploaded the ones they bought.

If we all start to do this, the fun and the purpose of the thread will be defeated.

Please only upload pictures of the meal you cooked with your hands.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iampearly(f): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wow!!! This thread is my addiction. I have been following since inception, even if I haven't posted anything here.
Thanks to the regulars for keeping it afloat.
@prestonn , you are a master chef, I have screen grabbed almost all your pictures so I can use it in the future.

@cococandy . Your meals remind me of my mum. God bless you. You have a good heart

@akposy , my crush*covers face* by now you don turn teenage chef no longer baby. That your bread ehnnn. Your maturity and humility is overwhelming and as wonderful as I know your meals will taste.

@mariangeles . You made me fall in love with plantain again thanks so much. Your meals are so beautiful.

And to all those that enjoy detailing this thread, let's remember that it might be fun to you but subconsciously you are losing previous brain cells for a very foolish cause. But without you, the thread would have been too perfect.
Perfection is boring joor .so thanks to you.
I hope I don't get banned for this though.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
The title of the thread is cook in your kitchen and take pictures.

It's a simple message.

Some people have started uploading pictures of the food they didn't cook, some even have uploaded the ones they bought.

If we all start to do this, the fun and the purpose of the thread will be defeated.

Please only upload pictures of the meal you cooked with your hands.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.
Lots of "I wan Belong" competition in the thread.

Reminds me of Ogbono thief guy!

Many can't cook an enticing looking meal but they wanna belong, that's why they buy food to post--All to belong. It's normal anyway.

Everyone wanna be recognized as a real deal online, even those wey dey soak Garri with akara.

Anyhow shaa! some are good cooks judging by their pictures, they'll cook beans, put am inside coconut, use red and black ribbon tie am round like native doctors, post it and name " Ribbon Beans cheese"......All na packaging grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
My crunchy chin chin.
can't go a day without chewing

I usually make this using bread flour..it always comes out nice, crunchy and tasty.

The brown ones are for me while the albinos are for the other persons. Lol

I luv them slightly burnt.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
Aboki's suya and Masa....
None prepared by me

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Iampearly:
Wow!!! This thread is my addiction. I have been following since inception, even if I haven't posted anything here.
Thanks to the regulars for keeping it afloat.
@prestonn , you are a master chef, I have screen grabbed almost all your pictures so I can use it in the future.

@cococandy . Your meals remind me of my mum. God bless you. You have a good heart

@akposy , my crush*covers face* by now you don turn teenage chef no longer baby. That your bread ehnnn. Your maturity and humility is overwhelming and as wonderful as I know your meals will taste.

@mariangeles . You made me fall in love with plantain again thanks so much. Your meals are so beautiful.

And to all those that enjoy detailing this thread, let's remember that it might be fun to you but subconsciously you are losing previous brain cells for a very foolish cause. But without you, the thread would have been too perfect.
Perfection is boring joor .so thanks to you.
I hope I don't get banned for this though.
Thank you dear. kiss
Appreciative people like you make it all worth it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
pocohantas:

My dear, it is only inferiority complex, poverty and bitterness that would make you think quality pictures/meals are not owned/eaten by Nlders.

Hustle and break your family's jinx, so that people can see your food and call it "online random pictures". One would think those pictures are not posted by humans.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I wish to post "stolen" pictures grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
Akposy:

Those your bread nice o
Oya drop measurement wey you use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mrrandomguy: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
I really enjoyed the chicken leg tongue

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

Lol..grin grin grin grin

Yea, some of them are good cooks, just few, they do as instructed by the thread.

Mariangles dey try too, that one fit use plantain drink beer. grin

But about 90% na wash, fake and always trying to impress. It's a habit for one particular mumu, she'll just post and start with "I didn't cook but ate", yet they'll complain about derailing.

The thread said Cook in your Kitchen, take pictures ad post it here....SIMPLE

But No!! They all want to belong by posting the food they bought!! Even those wey dey parboil salt.grin

I swear, you know lie! I like plantain dye!
I go soon shock you more with the experiment wey I dey work on with plantain

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

I swear, you know lie! I like plantain dye!
I go soon shock you more with the experiment wey I dey work on with plantain

Lol, experiment ke? Nya ihunanya gi na plantain eweru part 2!

What will you name the new experiment? Creamy plantain pie? grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zeb04(f): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Well i might as well start posting only food i buy outside so some people can die proper death.

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

I must have fingered your brain and tormented your soul so hard that you now see me in every honest person.

Hate it or not, any publicized help is clout chasing. It is what it is and you can't change the bitter fact. People help and keep it off media, people help and instruct the witness not to publicize it. Fact!

She helped, i admit.
She also clout-chased with it, you and her other worshippers should also admit.

Period!

Shut up ,boy.

If she doesn’t help ,you’ll complain.
If she help,you’ll complain.

If they don’t post it online, you won’t believe.
They post it online, you complain.

Don’t let little things get to you to extent of generating this kinda hate for people you don’t know and might probably can’t stand upto in real life. Coward,I’m pretty sure you’re a worthless sadist in real life.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

Lol..grin grin grin grin

Yea, some of them are good cooks, just few, they do as instructed by the thread.

Mariangles dey try too, that one fit use plantain drink beer.grin

But about 90% na wash, fake and always trying to impress. It's a habit for one particular mumu, she'll just post and start with "I didn't cook but ate", yet they'll complain about derailing.

The thread said Cook in your Kitchen, take pictures ad post it here....SIMPLE

But No!! They all want to belong by posting the food they bought!! Even those wey dey parboil salt.grin

Mention Pocohantas with your chest,stop being a coward. grin

The fact that people are liking these posts shows a lot about the hate some people have in their hearts on here.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
Plead:

Shut up ,boy.

If she doesn’t help ,you’ll complain.
If she help,you’ll complain.

If they don’t post it online, you won’t believe.
They post it online, you complain.

Don’t let little things get to you to extent of generating this kinda hate for people you don’t know and might probably can’t stand upto in real life. Coward,I’m pretty sure you’re a worthless sadist in real life.
I understand why you are worshipping her, but calm down, she'll send you the change you've been following her around begging.

grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
•••••
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
zeb04:
Well i might as well start posting only food i buy outside so some people can die proper death.

They don’t see any issues when their fellow guys do it here.

See crying and sweating grin embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

I understand why you are worshipping her, but calm down, she'll send you the change you've been following her around begging.

grin grin grin grin

I’ve never begged anyone for shit on this platform.

Typical of you to start spreading fake news when you don’t know what to say again sha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) ... (3494) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DjBigMoni(m), funkymoi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.